Change.

Karma Bites Back. HARD
 
"WHO. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. AND. WHAT. HAVE. YOU. DONE. TO. MY. BABY. SISTER." Kris gritted through clenched teeth. 
 
"H-hey, ge." You stuttered, getting up off the ground and walking to him. "This is my friend Heechul I was talking about yesterday."
 
"Oh you mean the one who made you skip school your first day?" He says with a raised eyebrow. 
 
"Uhh...yeah." You scratch your head awkwardly. 
 
"Hello. I'm Kim Heechul. You are everything I imagined you would be. Down to the eyebrows." He immediately covered his mouth and widened his eyes, taking a step back, he tried to make himself as small as possible. 
 
Giving him a glare and a nudge in the ribs with your elbow, he mouthed 'sorry' and shrugged. 
 
Both of you looking back to Kris for his reaction, were surprised to see that he was laughing. 
 
"Wow, you two's faces are so EPIC!! That eyebrows comment should be legendary." He gasps out, bending over to catch his breath. 
 
'Wait what?' You think, extremely confused. One look at Heechul tells you that it's the same for him. 
 
"Uhm...ge...?" 
 
"Huh? What." He wheezes. 
 
"Excuse me, but what seems to be so funny?" Heechul snaps. 
 
"Well firstly, you guys look so stupid with your eyes big like that. Second, your mouths were gaping like fish out of water! Third, what did you think I was going to do to you? Chop off your limbs and make you feed them to sharks?" Kris shakes his head. 
 
'Uhm, yeah.' Heechul thinks. 
 
"Calm down, buddy. No need for you to keep such a stiff face. I accept you. If you're Jingie's friend, then you're my friend too." Kris pats Heechul on the back a bit too hard. 
 
"Ahem. Alright. So you're not angry in any way?" You ask. 
 
"Oh no, I am angry. You sir, are NOT allowed to stay in the same room with my baby sister with the door closed." Kris says with an extremely chilling face. 
 
His face suddenly perks up once more. "Other than that, Please proceed with whatever it was that you were doing. Please, forget that I was even here." He says, slowly stepping back into the hallway and fastwalking away.
 
"I'm sorry about my brother." You say once you're sure that Kris is gone. 
 
"No no, it's quite alright. He's just as I thought he'd be. But he is much taller then I expected." Heechul says, rubbing his chin lightly. 
 
You smile. "Yeah, I really son't think it's fair that he's so freaking tall and I'm like a midgit." You pout. 
 
"Aigoo! So cute! Pout more for oppa." Heechul pinches your chubby cheeks. 
 
You slap his hand away and lean back, a disgusted look plastered on your face. "Eew, get away from me, !" You sheild yourself from his pinching attacks and laugh loudly. 
 
The two of you roll around the bed and a tickle war soon commences. 
 
20 minutes later, you lay on your back, panting and sweating, a big smile on your face as Heechul lays next to you, arm over his eyes, blocking the light from above. 
 
'It's been a long time since I've felt like this.' You think, the stupid smile on your face fading into a smile of content and you roll to your left to face a still Heechul. 'Having this feeling of peace, contentness, and joy, it's been long.' You let out an almost inaudible sigh. 
 
"Ah, now that's a good work out. But not good enough. You know what? I'm going to get you a gym membership tomorrow." Heechul says, rolling to face you. 
 
"Wait what?" You sit up fast and blink a couple of times in surprise. 
 
"You heard me, be ready to JOG." He says, a small smirk flashing over his features. "But for now, just sleep, I'm tired and your bed is comfortable." He pulls you down with an arm and closes his eyes once more, snuggling back into your pillow. 
 
You just shake your head as you relax into the soft comforter. Minutes later, the both of you slip into a peaceful sleep. 
 
Waking up the next morning, you realized that Heechul was no longer beside you, and instead, "G-ge ge! What are you doing here? Where's Heechul?" You ask, surprised when you turn your body to see Kris staring at you. 
 
"Oh him?" Kris points down at the ground. 
 
You stumble over your brother's body and peek over the edge of the bed. 
 
"Gege, get me my phone." You say in a serious voice. 
 
"Why?" Kris says as he hands you the device from the bedside table. 
 
You don't answer him and only start snapping pictures, snickering and giggling as you changes angles. 
 
Whoops, you laughed too hard and fell off the bed, landing with a VERY loud thump next to Heechul on the floor. Immediately, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at you with bleary vision. Quickly, you hid your phone behind your back. 
 
"Jing? What am I doing on the floor?" Heechul asks. 
 
"I don't know, you must have rolled off last night." You muffle a snicker. "Why are you here, ge ge?" You turn to said male. 
 
"I had to make sure you were safe." He said. 
 
"Safe from what?" You ask, looking around for any dangers.
 
"I can't just let my baby sister sleep next to some guy that she's only known for like 2 days. What if he's a or something, gosh you're so careless." Kris rolls his eyes and knocks you on the head. "But I have to say man, you're one Hell of a heavy sleeper. Didn't even flunch when I threw you over." Kris chuckles. 
 
"You...you threw me down here?!" Heechul screamed. 
 
"Duh, weren't you listening to me at all? You could be a ! No way in Hell i was going to leg you near my baby sis." Kris smirks and ruffles his hair. 
 
"Princess Heehee does NOT, get thrown around by anyone." Heechul screetches, getting up and attempting to tackle your brother.
 
Too bad, your bro was already hopping out of bed. Heechul crashed face first into the mattress seconds after Kris's and left the area. 
 
Swinging his long legs over the edge of the bed, Kris slid off and smoothly made his way into fhe restroom, closing the door with a smirk on his face. 
 
You turn towards a still fuming Heechul slowly. "Did you just call yourself Princess Heehee?" You ask incredulously. 
 
Heechul's face flushes almost immediately and he snaps at you. "Y-yeah, what of it, huh?!" And storms away covering his face with his hands and muttering curses beneath his breath. 
 
You continue to just sit on your bed, a dumbfounded expression on your face. 
 
~~~
 
A/n: Yeah hi guys it's been long right? Hehehe... I'm really sorry about making you guys wait so long for an update, so I wrote up a quickie for you guys. Also, sorry that it's not very long or good. I'm kind of busy and tired and I'll stop making excuses now because I know that's lame and I . Sorry. 
Comment, Subscribe, and upvote! <3