Going to Hell (school)

Karma Bites Back. HARD

ALRIGHT, LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN. 

CHINESE= RED

KOREAN= BLUE

~~~

CLUCK. CLUCK.. CLUCK… CLUCK…. CLUCK! CLUCK!! CLUCK!!! CLUCK!!!! CLUCK!!!!! Quickly speeding up, your alarm clock rang straight into your ear. Grumbling, you sat up groggily and looked at the clock, surprised and annoyed to find that it was only 6:50. Shoving the VERY annoying piece of machinery off your pillow and onto the floor with a crash, you opened your mouth to scream.

“WUUUUU  YIFAAAAAANNNN!!!!!” The house shook.

You hear light chuckles coming from behind your bedroom door, and a few seconds later, the door opened up and a stunning man came walking in. Immediately, he walked over to your bedside, slowly, warily. Once he reached you but made sure to keep a safe distance, he spoke.

“Yes, dearest little mei mei?” He asked in the sweetest, most innocent voice ever.

If you didn’t know better and weren’t his sister, you would have fallen for it. But no, you KNEW where this was going, and you KNEW who messed with your alarm clock, so that voice just made you want to puke.

Sitting up at an alarmingly fast rate made you dizzy, but thinking about how mad you were gave you the strength to spring up and forward, to grab your brother’s neck and collar, and drag him down onto the floor with a loud thud. You straddled him and smacked his head over and over.

“Stop hitting me!” Yifan whined, covering his face with his hands.

“THEN WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY ALARM CLOCK?!” You screamed back.

“Well, if I didn’t, you would have been late, because TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, FOOL!!!” He yelled, voice getting higher and higher in volume.

You opened your mouth to retaliate, but before a sound could come out, your dad came in, shaking his head at the noise. Smacking you and your brother’s heads together, he ordered you guys to finish up getting ready, and go down for breakfast, because it was getting cold.

Quickly untangling yourself from your brother, you gave him the stink eye, and then hurried off into the bathroom to wash up. After taking a quick shower, you threw on whatever was at the top of your drawer, not even caring about what it was, and rushed down the stairs. It was now 7:20. Sitting down at the table and eating at record time, you pecked your father’s cheek and gave him a tight hug. Then, turning around, you dragged your brother, (who was looking fabulous like always,) to your mother’s alter above the fireplace and got down on your knees, him following after you.

Bowing, you spoke. “Mother, today is the first day of the new school year, and I won’t be able to spend as much time with you anymore. Me and Yifan will try our best and do our best at school for you, mom. I’ll see you when we come home. Bye mom!”

After taking a shaky breath in to keep your eyes dry, you turned to Yifan and held your arms out. Knowing what you wanted, he took a step forward and wrapped his arms around you, giving you a soft squeeze. Letting go, you guys went over the drill.

“Ok, so. While we’re in school, I don’t know you,” you said.

He nodded. “And I don’t know you either.”

“Right. So, once we across this doorstep, we are no longer family, but strangers. Got that?” You nagged.

“Yeah yeah yeah, I know,” he waved a hand around in the air. “So, bye baby!” He called over his shoulder, running out of the house and onto the sidewalk.

“Yeah, whatever.” You grumbled, giving a small smile that he couldn’t see. 

~~~

A/n: Hi guys! I hope you enjoy my first chapter.^^ I know, this is really short, but I only had like 20 mins to do this today. Ok, I have a schedule now. i'll update every Monday afternoon, Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon, and either once, or twice on Sunday (Whenever I feel like it.) Or maybe more, If i'm in a writing mood. Also, hold onto your seats, everyone, because I have a feeling that this fic will be a long one. Alrighty then, that's all I have to say. Please subscribe and anticipate the next chapter!

Annyeong!~