what a day...

Strawberry Love

"kyaaaa!!!!! isn't that youngmin- oppa?!" a girl squealed. uh oh... youngminnie oppa is in big trouble! i must help him? but.... yah~ eottokhae?

the girls came and pushed you away from youngmin. you fell down and hurt your ankle. "yah! get out of my way you pabo girl! i want to meet my prince!" a pretty long haired and cute faced girl shouted at you which made you teary. "kyaa! all boyfriend band is here!" another girl shouted. the triplets helped you up and went to the nearest bench. the four of them went to find some ice to put on your ankle.

"hey babe~ are you alone? want to go out with me? i like you...." a guy said to you while playing with your hair. you shivered and got teary.

the guy stared at your face which was red. "wait... aren't you that idol? Park Hyun Ae from Angelica Girls? which makes this even more better...." he said. he was leaning down to kiss you. you automatically leaned lower to avoid the kiss. the guy put his hand on your thighs. you wanted to scream but you had no voice.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER! " a guy and a girl screamed. i felt relieved to have heard that voice. the erted guy turned around and saw the boyfriend gang and angelica girls gang all angry and furious.

" oh, look what i see~ a boyband and the oh-so-cute girl band... mind if i make this cute maknae my girlfriend? seems like she wants it.." the erted guy said  

"not even in your dreams you stupid ert. you're gonna pay for touching her..." minnie said. 

" oh really cutie? oh~ i'm so scared~ someone please help mee~ ooh~" the ert said teasing minnie with a disgusting girly voice.

"hahahaha.... bad idea man~ bad idea~" mi young said to him.

"unnie, oppa, minnie.... let's teach this guy a big deathly lesson..." geummin said while smirking. the girls started the fight with a triple blow. one on the face, 2 more on the stomach. then the jo twins came in and gave him a double kick from behind. the ert moaned in pain and trie to stand up... before he could do so, he earned a punch on the stomach by minwoo. the fangirls only watched and cheered for the boyfriend gang. mi young and jeongmin came to comfort you. then, for the last blow, donghyun and hyunseong gave him a punch on the face. the ert ran poorly since he was injured almost everywhere.

"are you okay hyunnie-yah?" youngmin sat beside you.

"i'm scared.... oppa, i'm scared!" you cried on youngmin's shoulder. youngmin hugged you back.

"shh... don't cry... it's like the world crashed when i see you cry... stop crying~ shh... shh..." he comforted you. he sang the boyfriend song slowly in your ears. some lyrics caught your attention. the rapping part which he turned it into slow melodies, the chorus part that made you calm and most of all, the lyrics which have deep meanings...

 

"I'm always on your side, a champion on your eyes
No matter what happens, i will look out for you by your side
I got your back don't worry stay in my embrace
Try to smile blow me kiss oh so sweet i like that"
 
it seemed perfect in many ways... he sang it slowly... you stopped crying and stared at his face. "gomawo youngminnie-yah... gomawo..." you said shakily. he continued singing in your ears.
 
"I am your only boyfriend e e e
Your only boyfriend e e e
I will protect you, i will always save you,
I will do it only for you"
 

he sang slowly.  you just closed your eyes and continued hearing. after a few minutes, you've calmed down and went to a restraunt with the gang and also boyfriend gang. "so~ you girls are girlbands?" minwoo asked.

"ne~ we debuted a month ago.. that's why we aren't that famous yet..." the triplets said in unison.

"omo! amazing... even the jo twins have telepathy so rarely... " jeongmin said.

"hahahahh... jinjja? i thought twins have better telepathy than triplets... " you said.

"well, some of them... " kwangmin said. 

we all laughed at kwangmin's answer. it's somehow funny. then, you ate your strawberry that you ordered. you smiled because the strawberry was sweet. little did you know that a pair of eyes were looking at you.

YoungMin's POV

aww... cute... 

"hyunnie-yah, here, taste this one! it's dipped with whipped cream and caramel~" i said while feeding her a strawberry.

*click*

what was that? am i imaginating things?

"uwaa! so sweet! i like it!... haha... there you go! taste mine it's soo good..." she said

*click*

there it is again... what was that?

"hyunnie-yah~ follow me for a bit..." i said.

"eh? where? ne~" she replied.

"come... " i took her hand and we walked out the restraunt.

"did you hear click sounds in the restraunt just now?" i asked her.

"eh? no... are you dreaming?" she replied.

"oh.. really... okay... let's get in... they'll get curious..." i replied still feeling cautious...

end of YoungMin's POV

15 minutes later, you all finished eating and youngmin went to pay.

"ne hyun ae-ssi, can i ask a few questions?" donghyun asked.

"ne~ but... you can call me hyunnie..." you gave him your best smile.

"ne~ hyunnie-yah, do you like... youngminnie?" he asked you.

"ne~ he's a good friend..." you replied still smiling cutely.

"no... i mean love..." he asked...

"i... i don't really know..." you answered him.

"oh... ne~ another question.... can i pleaaaaaase call you baby panda? you really resemble my little sis... please?"  he pleaded.

"bwoh? baby panda? uhh... ne~ sure..." you replied... donghyun jumped around and cheered happily.

"eh? what's happening?" youngmin asked when he got back from the counter.

"nothing much... where do we go now?" kwangmin and minnie asked in unison.

"who's the twin and triplet now? -.- " jeongmin teased.

"hahaha... how about we go to the playground? i want to take pictures~!" you said cutely.

"ne~" they all said.

another few minutes passed and you reached the playground. they all ran and played at the playground. you took pictures of them and laughed along with them.

"wahh.. so pretty..." mi young said when she looked at the jo twins candid picture.

"ne~! pretty..." you complimented.

you guys continued playing untill 7 o'clock.

"cotton candy~! cotton candy~!" you heard an ahjumma shout. you ran to that direction and bowed to the ahjumma.

"ahjumma~ can i have one cotton candy?" you asked.

"sure thing miss.. what flavour?" the ahjumma asked politely.

"blueberry please.. :D" you answered excitedly.

"give me a minute." the ahjumma said. then youngmin came and tickled you from behind.

"hahaha... oppa! stop it~ it tickles!" you couldn't stop laughing.

"okay~ okay~" he stopped tickling you.

"aww... ahjumma already finished making the cotton candy... i wanted to watch it untill the end..." you pouted.

"how much does it cost ahjumma?" you asked politely.

"ne~ it's okay... are you Park Hyun Ae? and Jo Young Min?" the ahjumma asked. not answering your question.

"yes. we are.. :D" you answered.

"my daughter is a big fan of you two..." the ahjumma said while smiling broadly.