fanmeet part 1

Strawberry Love

“oppa!! I missed you!! “ you said and jumped onto donghyun’s back for a piggyback ride.

“yah… did you lose weight? You should gain weight you know? You’re too skinny! How many kilograms do you weigh?” donghyun complained about you weight. You hit his head lightly and pouted.

“well duh~ I’m fat.. this morning I checked that my weight is 42 kg..” you said and rested your head on his shoulder.

“then how many kilograms do you weigh before?” he asked.

“about.. 45kg.. “you said.

“yah! You really are having that skinny disease! What was the name again?” donghyun scolded you. Truly like an appa.

“it’s called anorexia, hyung..” youngmin who was walking beside us all the time finally spoke.

“ah. Ne! don’t you think so youngminnie?” donghyun asked youngmin.

“surprisingly, I have to agree with you hyung…” youngmin said sarcastically. You laughed and high fived youngmin.

“hey, what do you mean by ‘surprisingly’?” donghyun was about to scold youngmin now.

“well, nothing much~ hehe… run!” youngmin ran cutely and entered the practice room.

“I’m gonna kill that brat..”  donghyun said. You burst out laughing by their childishness.

“okay we’re here! Now learning time!” you cheered and got off donghyun’s back to stretch.

~the next day~

(A/N: sorry, I’m too lazy to write the practice scene)

“annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to BoyFriend and Angelica Girls fanmeet!” the emcee said.

“I’m your host today, kayaba ayaka!” the emcee said and bowed.

I’m your boyfriend! Annyeonghaseyo, boyfriend imnida~” boyfriend said with a salute.

"we are the special ANGELICA GIRLS fallen from heaven~! annyeonghaseyo, ANGELICA GIRLS imnida~" they all said in unison. (italics: english, normal: korean)

“now, please introduce yourselves~” the emcee said while smiling brightly.

“annyonghaseyo, kim donghyun imnida, leader of boyfriend!” donghyun said and smiled brightly. The fans were squealing their throats off.

“annyeonghaseyo, jo sunmin imnida, leader of angelica girls!” sunmin said and waved at the fans. There was even fanboys who are trying to reach for her.

“annyeonghaseyo! Shim hyunseong imnida, main vocals of boyfriend~” hyunseong said and bowed 90 degrees.

“annyeonghaseyo, jo geummin imnida, lead vocals of angelica girls!” geummin said and did her aegyo. The rest were laughing at the awkwardness of her aegyo.

“annyeonghaseyo, lee jeongmin imnida, vocalist of boyfriend!” jeongmin said and made a peace sign.

“annyeonghaseyo, jo Minnie imnida, main rapper of angelica girls!” Minnie said and bowed. The sqealing was getting louder when it was almost the maknae line’s turn.

“annyeonghaseyo, jo youngmin imnida, visual of boyfriend~” youngmin said. The fans were chanting his name when he was introducing himselves.

“annyeonghaseyo, lee mi young imnida, main vocals of angelica girls.” Mi young said and fixed her cap.

“annyonghaseyo, jo kwangmin imnida, lead rapper and visual of boyfriend!” kwangmin said.

“annyeonghaseyo~ maknae park hyun ae imnida~ dancing machine and visual of angelica girls~!” you said with your infamous cutie voice. The fanboys turned red due to your cuteness.

“annyeonghaseyo! Maknae no minwoo imnida, dancing machine and main rapper of boyfriend!” minwoo said and made a cute face. The fans were chanting ‘maknae couple’ repeatedly. Youngmin was feeling deeply jealous of minwoo but all he can do is glare at him. Minwoo noticed youngmin liked her from the beginning so he tried his best to deny the fans’ statement.

“now, let’s do some interview…” the emcee said and started asking them various types of questions. They answered the questions truthfully.

“okay, who is your celebrity crush or you girl of your types?” the emcee asked. They were all flustered by the questions and began to answer it from oldest to youngest. Lucky the emcee ordered the girls to go backstage.

“my ideal type is 2ne1 dara.. hehe” donghyun said.

“I don’t have any examples, so I’ll just tell the characteristics. i love a girl with long hair, a little bit lower by me in height, cute, bubbly and most of all, loves me for who I am.”hyunseong said. In his mind was only the picture of minhee. They all clapped their hands and cheered for hyunseong on his statement.

“my Ideal type is… can I whisper to you?” jeongmin said. His face was bright red and he whispered to the emcee.

“ahh! Jeongmal?  His celebrity crush is lee mi young of angelica girls! Who knew about that~ haha…” the emcee said. Jeongmin’s face was totally red and hot.

“my crush is park hyun ae, angelica girls.. because she’s so cute.. either way, she’s very kind..” youngmin said while smiling endlessly.

“mine is jo Minnie, angelica girls… because we have pretty much the same interest!” he laughed.

“my ideal type is a girl like snsd Jessica… hehe…” minwoo said shyly.

“uwoo, now we have to hear out what  the girls have to say~ guys, please go backstage… thank you” the emcee said. Then the girls entered the stage and sat on the seats.

“ now girls, who is your celebrity crush or you girl of your types?” the emcee asked. They all smiled sheepishly and began to answer the question. As usual, from oldest to youngest.

“my Ideal type is a guy like vixx ravi~ hehe… he’s cool..” sunmin said.

“my celebrity crush is exo-k baekhyun.. don’t ask me why.. because It’ll take me days to explain..” geummin joked.

“mine is boyfriend, jo kwangmin… because we have mostly the same interest?” Minnie said… the emcee and fans were quite surprised that they liked each other. Little did they know that they were dating.

“mine is lee jeongmin from boyfriend… he is very charming.. I love his voice..” mi young said. Again the fans and the emcee were completely surprised. Mi young was laughing hysterically inside but maintained a sweet smile on the outside.

“mine is kim hyun joong sunbae… hehe… he’s cool… but I also like a guy who is determined like youngmin oppa… by determined I mean he tries his best to be charismatic but still looks cute in others eyes… and he keeps on trying.. to me, he’s manliest and most charismatic person on earth…” you said the fans were cheering and squealing a lot.

“ you do know that youngmin looks like kim hyun joong right?” the emcee asked.

“ really? I never noticed… do they?” you said.

“look at the picture on the screen…” the emcee said. You looked at the picture and noticed how they looked almost the same. You giggled and faced the fans and emcee again.

“so that means boyfriend, jo youngmin is my ideal type? Haha… “ you said and smiled sheepishly. The fans were cheering very loudly.

“now guys, please enter the stage~” the emcee called out. The guys came to the stage and sat on their seats.

“Now, we will have a game which is also a mission for boyfriend…” we all nodded and paid attention.

“we will separate you in a couple for this mission… first we have the leader group, sunmin and donghyun, then we have geummin and hyunseong, then we have the rapper couple Minnie and kwangmin, next is the vocal couple miyoung and jeongmin, and lastly, the aegyo trio, youngmin, hyun ae and minwoo.. your mission is to prepare a performance that consists of acting, singing and dancing.. you are given 15 minutes to discuss.. mission, start!” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy! sorry for not updating a lot lately... i'm a little too busy to write...

so, how'd you like it? 

btw, i might only update once a week or once every fortnight... sorry...

and how'd you like the new poster?

all credits to my friend, white -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/108094

that's all~ ppyong!