Video Chatting

Strawberry Love

heyyaa.. this is an update like i promised yesterday.. keep on reading and tell me your thoughts guyss.. i reaally missed you all.. okay.. so hope you guys like it..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yo hyung.. are you okay?" kwangmin said while nudging youngmin.

"not really.. i.. i.. i don't know" youngmin said.

"hyung.. c'mon.." kwangmin pulled youngmin up from the couch and took the cereal bowl away from his elder brother.

"where are we going?" the elder twin asked lifelessly.

"somewhere" kwangmin said and youngmin, being his lazy self would just follow him without a word.

-- Music Bank Backstage--

"yeoboseyo, jagiya.. where are you?" kwangmin spoke to someone on the phone.

"i'm here.. come out.. ppali" he asked the person he's talking to.

a while later, four familliar faces came to see the twins.

"oppa, waeyo?" minnie asked her lover.

"you said that you still have video calls with hyunnie right?"

"eung.. ne.. lemme guess.. he's the problem?" minnie guessed.

"mmhmm.. you guessed it.." kwangmin snickered.

"come on, let's go back to our practie room" minnie said. she pulled kwangmin and the rest of the guys followed her from behind.

-- Autumn Entertainment practice room--

"hyunnie-yah! bogeoshipeosseo" Geummin spoke when hyunnie picked up the video call.

"haha.. nado! how's idol work? i really like malaysia.. the school is really fun! my new friends are also very nice.." hyunnie replied excitedly

"idol work? you know, stressful.. i reaally feel like dying.. haha~ omg! how lucky! is the syllabus hard?" The eldest triplet asked.

"haha.. the syllabus is very easy.. and, guess what.. the school here is only for 6 hours!" Hyunnie replied. it was obvious of how well she's living her life now.

"bwoh? jinjja? aughh.. i really want to study there!" Geummin said while pouting.

"hahaha.. no wayy.. then i'll be mobbed by sasaengs again.." the ex-maknae joked.

"oh yeah.. oh how i wish the sasaeng thing never even existed.. oh yeah! btw, the jo twins are here!" Geummin said.

"eo? jeongmalyo? no wonder i don't see minnie anywhere.. haha" as usual, the ex-maknae being her bubbly and sarcastic self.

"yah! why did you not tell me? i really was heartbroken you know?" youngmin immediately spoke when he had the chance.

"well at least now you know.. heartbroken? why? it's not like you like me or anything.." hyunnie said jokingly. she was a bit sad but she managed to hide it sucessfully.

"i do actually.. not like but love!" he said. the girls were obviously squealing in the background

"eung.. me too.." hyunnie replied coolly. since she knew she won't see him again. 

"what?" he asked.

"nado" hyunnie replied short. then her phone started ringing. she answered the call and spoke in malay. 

"mianhae... i need to go.. jalgayo"hyunnie said and ended the call.

'She likes me?' youngmin thought.