HYUNMIN??

Strawberry Love

HEY GUYS! I DECIDED NOT TO DROP THIS STORY SINCE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I JUST GOT A MASSIVE IDEA OF HOW TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! I FEEL QUITE SAD THAT I LOST 2 LOVELY SUBBIES... DO YOU REALLY DISLIKE MY STORY THAT MUCH? ANYWAY, KEEP SUPPORTING ME! FOR NEW READERS OUT THERE, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~two months later~

HyunAe's POV

ahh... it's been two weeks since that fanmeeting... i really miss those guys.. especially my trio partners.. lately we've been very busy for our promotions and all.. lately i did a CF with exo's sehun sunbaenim and Shinee's key sunbaenim for a beauty product named WS Nature.. i really am a big fan of it... oh yeah, guess what? i found out that i actually like youngmin oppa! it was very surprising... i told the girls about it but they said they knew it from the start... was i really THAT obvious? what if oppa knows about it too? ugh! so stressful! anyway, we're now on our way to school.. i really miss school... well, yeah, obviously since i'm the studious type of girl.. after a few minutes of walking, we finally reached school.. we opened our masks as we stepped into the school area... seriously, this thing really needs to be modified or just simply go away... it's hot and very annoying... we stepped onto the school grounds with a big smile plastered on our faces.

"annyeonghaseyo hyun ae noona! can we have your autograph? we are a huge fan of you~!" a group of freshmen boys came up to me.

"annyeong~ no need to call me by my full name... you can just call me hyunnie... sure thing..." i said i took out my favourite marker out of my blazer pocket and started drawing my autograph onto their notebooks. 

"there you go... so, how are you guys?" i handed them their notebooks and started to open up a conversation with them. when i handed them the notebooks, i can clearly see that their hands were pale pink. i giggled and flipped my hair gently.

"we're fine~ and did we say that we're you're no. 1 fan? " one of the boys said.

"haha... chinjja? kamsa~ saranghae!" i said cutely. these boys surely are interesting.

"ne! because of you these two guys here are into kpop now! hehe..." another boy said. he was pointing to a light haired american boy and another korean boy. i smiled and suddenly my stomach growled. lucky that they didn't hear.

"have you guys eaten?" i asked them.. that was the only excuse i could find.

"ani.. quite hungry though.." the american boy said. i was really surprised that he was very fluent in korean.

"since we have two hours before class starts, wanna join me for a meal? come on, my treat.. " i said. lucky that the canteen's food is very cheap but really delicious.

"can we?" one of them asked.

"of course!" i said while giving out my best smile.

"umm.. okay.." the boys said. i turned around to find any of the girls. then i saw minnie near to where i'm standing. 

"minnie unnie! i'm heading to the canteen! if you need anything, you can find me there!" i shouted. minnie heard me and signaled an 'ok' sign.

"okay, to the canteen we go~" i said and walked off heading to the canteen. i could hear the boys fangirling from behind. i laughed quietly and pretended that i didn't hear anything.

"we're here... so what do you want to eat?" i asked. well.. seems like i'm a part-time waiter for today...

"kimbap would be nice for all of us..." the tallest boy said.

"okay.. i'll go and buy it... you guys go and find a place to sit.." i said. then i heard my name being called when i started my steps. i looked at the direction of the sound and lifted my eyebrows.

"can i follow you?" a boy said. i just smiled and nodded. i walked up to the stall and greeted the canteen lady and smiled sweetly. then i ordered the food and waited at the counter. i looked over to the boy just now and saw his nametag. his name was 'Jo HyunMin' wow.. am i a Jo magnet? so far i've met almost 6 people with the surname Jo

"so, hyunnie noona, you must know my hyungs don't you?" he asked me. i lifted my eyebrows and tilted my head lightly.

"who's your hyung?" i asked.

"me.." "and me.." i heard two familliar voices answering my question.i was about to turn around when my eyes were covered with a pair of hands.

"yah! who are you! let go of me!" i shouted as response.

"yah! pabo! you're gaining attention! sheesh... okay, okay..." the guys said. they released you and you turned around to see their faces.

"bwoh?! youngmin oppa, kwangmin oppa, you're his hyungs?" i asked to be sure.

"ahh... ne... since we have the same surname and the generational names... duh~" kwangmin oppa said then hitting my head lightly. i pouted and hid behind youngmin oppa.

"yah! Jo KwangMin, behave yourself!" youngmin scolded his twin. hyunmin and i were laughing at kwangmin. 

"wanna eat?" i asked. youngmin nodded and was about to order before i stopped him.

"my treat.." i said.

"ahjumma~ a plate of tteobboki please!" i shouted. youngmin was amazed that i was able to remember his favourite food.

"umm.. hyunnieyah, do you... um... you know... do--" kwangmin got cut off..

"she's at the rooftop.." i said...he jumped happily and sprinted off to the rooftop.

"waa... noona, you have a really amazing memory... " hyunmin said. you laughed and shook your head.

"aniya... it's because i try to remember the smallest bits of memories everyday..." i replied.

"there you go, young lady~" the ahjumma said.

"thank you~ how much is it?" i asked.

"10,000 won, miss" the ahjumma said. i took out my wallet and paid for the meals..

"there you go... thank you~" i said i kept my wallet into my pocket and lifted the meals. it was a lot heavier than i thought.. 

"here, let me do it noona..." hyunmin said. he lifted the food and carried it to the table. me and youngmin followed him from behind.

"oppa, jeongmal bogoshipeo!" i said to him.. he chucked and blushed a little.

"ne! me too!" he said. oh god.. i feel like jumping to mars and back again! my heartbeat was very loud to the extent that even people in america could hear it.. LOL just kidding... but seriously... i'm so nervous around him! wait.. i am being obvious here.. then we just talked about random stuff on the way to the table. he even saved me from bumping a guy! he's so sweet..

"hey guys... enjoy your meal~" i said and had a bite on my strawberry shortcake. uwaa.. so delicious...i ate without caring about my surroundings.

after i finished, i cleaned up my place and bought two bottles of strawberry milk from the vending machine. i picked up my bags and fixed my apperance.

"bye guys~ i'm going to the library for prep time... see you gus some other time.." i said and headed off.