book cafe~

Strawberry Love

class went on with awkward silence between you and youngmin. a little moment later, the recess bell rang.

'thank god... i thought i would die from the cause of awkwardness... wait... does that even exist? oh whatever... now i can hang with the gang' you said while releasing a sigh of relief. you ran to keep up with the Angelica Gang which were already outside of class waiting for you. you glanced back at your seat and saw youngmin staring at you. your eyes met and you quickly turned back and kept up with minnie.

"ne~ unnie.. i feel awkward in class... when youngmin sat beside me in class, my heartbeat was louder than atom bombs... i didn't feel that at school this morning... why is it?" you asked to the members of your group. hearing that question out of your mouth, the members eyes widend and mouths performing the letter 'o'. it made you feel uncomfortable. you start fidgeting and getting worried.

" no! it's okay... no need to answer... i'm hungry... let's go to the canteen faster... " you hesitated.. you felt uncomfortable with the member's long silence.

when you reached the canteen, you went to your usual seats. you were too hungry and went to the counter to buy your favourite bread.

Minnie's POV

'what the... am i dreaming? did hyunnie-saeng just said that? she's in love with youngmin??! wait... i should ask the members first.. who knows she is just scared to sit beside a guy? she is super hyper shy when it involves guys.. she even rarely talk to her guy-cousin.. man... this is hard..' i thought. i was surprised by hyunnie-saeng's sudden statement.

'oh good.. we reached the canteen.. bull's eye... hyunnie-saeng left... perfect time for a discussion' you thought having a look at the long line to the counter. i may take a while but enough for a little discussion.

"did i hear hyunnie-saeng said that just now? or was i dreaming?" mi young started the conversation as if she read my mind.

"i thought i was the one dreaming!" us triplets said at once.

"now's not the time for sudden telepathy pabo unnies..." mi young mumbled with a slow voice.

"whatever.." again, us triplets said at once.

i rolled my eyes and saw the new students and some well known seniors in our school. then suddenly my eyes focused at the brunette twin. i felt my heart skipped a beat.

'what the... what is wrong with me? am i in love with the twin? no way...' i thought while slightly blushing.

then i saw the six of them walking towards the empty table beside us. that seat was the seat that the boyfriend gang always sit.

(A/N: before the three maknae came, the boyfriend gang only consists of 3 people.. which is donghyun, hyunseong and jeongmin)

"hey mi younggie... how are you? i missed you sooo much!" a boy said.

"jeongmin oppa~ i'm great... i miss you too oppa~"mi young said with her cutesy voice.

'wait jeongmin? the member of Boyfriend gang? why are they acting all lovey dovey? is something going on?' i thought.

"mi young-saeng... mind some explaination?" i said with a confused voice.

"i... umm... he... umm.. h.. he's... he's my b...boy... boyfriend" mi young stuttered while trying to hide her red tomato face.

me and my other two twins made the same surpised face... "yah~ you didn't tell us! i'm hurt... and hyunnie-saeng doesn't know a thing you know? i know she'll get dissapointed.." geumminnie-unnie said.

"yah~ whatever... hey... care to join us? we have 3 new members today... " jeongmin said.

"sure. why not?" the four of us said completely forgetting about hyunnie's super shyness to guys.

End of Minnie's POV

when you got back from the counter, you noticed the gang at another table with 6 guys. you went and placed you tray on the table and  stood behind geumminnie and gave her a tap.. she turned and came back to her realization.. probably remembered the shyness you have... she chuckled awkwardly and tapped the other member's back... they all turned and widened their eyes.. then they laughed awkwardly and returned to the table. you gave them a confused look but they tried to ignore it.

the boys at the other table gave us confused looks and started whispering with themselves. you felt bad for disturbing their conversation and asked them to join tables with you. the triplets gave you the confused look but you tried hard to ignore it. the boys accepted the invitation and sat at the same table as you. youngmin sat beside you but you stood and sat between minnie and sunmin. youngmin made a hurt face and made you feel sorry for him.

"yah~ hyun ae-ssi... do you hate us?" hyunseong said.

'what? no way! they got the wrong idea! i must say the truth or this will turn out to be a fight!' you thought.

"a..a.. aniyo.... i.. i... i am a little shy around b.. boys..... m.. m... mianhae" you stuttered. hoping they'll understand

"oh! gwenchana... i thought you hate us.. mianhae for misunderstanding" hyunseong said with a worried voice..

"a... aniyo... gwenchana..." you replied hesitatedly.

then you had your meal quietly without a single word. when you finished, the bell rang and you hurried to class...

they day ended up quickly and you rushed back home excitedly. you ran and reached home quickly. you had your bath and changed into a long pair of light blue-coloured skinny jeans , a cute grey hello kitty top and wore a pair of nerdy glasses. you fetched your camera bag and stepped out the house wearing a pair of ballerina shoes. you went to your favourite playground at the city and began to take some pictures. the pictures you took looks so artistic and made you really happy. then you turned around and noticed something...

'a book cafe? since when was it here?' you thought.

you walked to the book cafe and stepped in. you were amazed of how neat it was. you began to walk through  the shelves and look for a book. little did you know, someone was stalking you from afar.

Youngmin's POV

i was only sitting in my favourite book cafe and reading some books. when i looked outside the window, i saw a familliar figure. "HYUN AE?!" i shouted with a surprised emotion on my face. everybody was looking into my direction and gave me a loud 'shh'. i felt embarassed and hung my head low. i looked outside again and saw her walking towards the cafe. i ran and hid behind the shelves, hoping she won't come by.

then she came and passed by. lucky i brought nerd glasses! i can disguise as a nerd then.

i walked fast and sat at my seat again. i waved my hand to call the waiter. a girl with long hair and white and black uniform came to take my order.

"miss, i would like a cup of hot chocolate and a bowl of strawberries please. and bring some biscuits too." i ordered.

"is that all sir? then i'll excuse myself first. thank you." said the waitress and bowed before she left

a few minutes later, my hot chocolate and strawberries was served.

i took a glance at the last place i saw hyun ae just now. i noticed that  she was no longer there.

'she left?' i thought

i felt a slight bit of dissapointment while feeling somehow relieved.

just when i was a about to start eating, i felt a tap on my shoulder.i turned around and saw hyun ae standing beside me. my heart raced and was uncontollable.

"m... may i.. s.. sit t.. t.. there s... sir?" she said while stuttering.

"s... sure" why am i also stuttering?

i can't concerntrate on reading because i keep peeking at this beautiful figure in front of me. how cute...

she lifted up her face and our eyes met.

"y.. youngmin-ssi?" she stuttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm back with chapter 2 everyone! hope you like it! ppyong!