meeting the big family

Strawberry Love

you're on your way back to home with youngmin. you both are having awkward silence ever since you started heading home. both drowning in their own sea of thoughts. then, you saw your house just right in the corner. you saw a blue car in front of your house and smiled to yourself. youngmin looked at you and gave you a weird look. then, a couple came out of the car and rang the door bell. you ran while youngmin chases you from behind.

"JOJO OPPA~! ZIZI UNNIE~!" you shouted. the couple looked to your direction and smiled broadly.

"hyunnie-saeng! we miss you so much! especially your sister-in-law here... she always keep nagging about wanting to meet her little sis-in-law.. by the way, we have a surprise to tell the family..." jojo said while hugging you.

"jinjja? what is it?" you asked them. they just shook their heads.

"get in first.. and bring this bag with you" jojo said while taking out a big bag out of the bunk.

then the couple saw youngmin standing beside you. they clearly expressed their confusion on their faces. they pulled you and whispered.

"hyunnie-saeng, mind telling us who he is?" zizi whispered

"mwoh? who?" you replied not knowing who they meant.

they both pointed ther index finger to youngmin. "him..." jojo said

"eh? you mean youngmin-oppa? he's my friend at school..." you replied.

they both looked at each other and mouths performing the letter 'o'.. "op.. op.. OPPA?!" they shouted.

"yah~! pabo couple! slow down! the neighbours can hear you! aishh... i'm younger than you both for about ten years... how come i'm the one who has to be the unnie? you pabo married couple!" you said while smacking their heads.

youngmin just couldn't help but laugh at you and the couple for acting so childish..

"ne~ yah... mianhae four laughing... i just couldn't bear it... haaa" youngmin said and laughed a little.

"ne~ gwenchana... we are sort of like this everyday. care to join us in?" zizi said.

"can i? i might be a burden..." youngmin said hesitatedly.

"ne! sure oppa! it's good that there's another guy here... you can help jojo-oppa carry those gigantic bags inside!" you said cheerfully while dragging zizi inside the house.

"eh? wae? it's your job!" jojo and youngmin said at once. they both looked at each other and laughed. then they carried the bags into the house.

"eomma! appa! young-su oppa! shin-cho oppa! min-hee unnie! hwa soo- saeng! jojo oppa and zizi unnie are here!" you shouted loud enough to let the whole house reach your voice.

the whole family came sprinting down and jumping like kids. then jojo and youngmin came into the house. they all stopped and stared at youngmin. "oh my, is this your son zizi? he's so teenage-like... and you guys are just married for like, 5 months.. or is it perhaps... you adopted him?" eomma said, surprised

"aniyo! yah~ eomma, this is my friend, he's in the same class as me.. his name is youngmin-oppa..." you protested for the couple and youngmin.

the whole family made a mega surprised look and came huddling over to you and shot you with a trillion of questions. you didn't reply to them though...

"hey guys! come over! we have big news to tell..." zizi unnie and jojo oppa said at once.

they all ran to the living room and sat close.. including you and youngmin.

"first of all, here... take this... one for each.." jojo said while taking out some presents out of the bag.

we all had ours except for youngmin. he only sat beside you while looking at your anxious face.

"ah, youngminnie, come here... this is for you.. actually, we bought this for min-hee's future boyfriend.. if she had one, but since she is hopeless with love, i'll give it to you." jojo said loud and clear... we all laughed as if there was no tomorrow while looking at min-hee's annoyed face.

"yah! i'm not hopeless! it's just that it isn't time... whatever, at least i'm more mature and smart than you." min-hee said.

"don't dream unnie, everybody in this neighbourhood knows that you're dumb enough and that me and hwa soo-saeng is smarter and mature than you." you said while nudging young -su.

"hahaha! ne! so true!" said young-su and shin-cho.

"yah! you all are evil... whatever, let's open the presents! starting with eomma and appa~" min-hee said, trying to change the topic.

"ne~ we don't want the presents to stay in the wrapper don't we?" said hwa soo.

we all nodded and opened our presents. starting from eldest to youngest.

"oh! a laptop! how did you ever know that i needed one..." said appa. happy with his new samsung laptop.

"my turn! oh my, what a beautiful vase! you always know what i want, right kiddie?" eomma said... teasing jojo a little.

"hehehe... yah~ eomma, i'm not a kiddie anymore..." jojo whined.

"yah! my turn! let's see.... COOL! jojo-hyung! the latest robot in seoul!" said young-su, jumping around skipping and finally drop himself on the free couch.

"i knew this would be the one for you.. you are a robo-freak after all.. and you're 21! man... what's gonna happen to you..." jojo said... teasing young-su... A LOT....

"stop it hyung... it's my turn! yeay~~ i'm gonna tear this like there's no tomorrow!" shin-cho stated..

"be careful shin cho-saeng... it's fragile." zizi said.

"okay... whoaaaa! new camera lenses! and it's huge!" shin-cho said.

"hey! i want that! it's not fair... so what if he's a photographer? huargh.." you whined. you were jealous he got new lenses. jojo and zizi smiled mischeviously without saying anything.

"my turn now. hmm...  oh! finger socks! so colourful! i can wear it to school! yay!" min hee said happily.

"me! me! wait, i wanna be last! hwa soo-saeng, you go first..." you said.

"ne unnie~ yay! i get wiwakumma bear! i love you both~" said hwa soo. while hugging the couple... then sitting on jojo's lap...

'aww, this 9 year old kiddo can't even pronounce rilakumma right.' you thought...

"my turn!" you shouted and opened the box carefully...

the content of the box made you smile. inside the box was hoodies of different cartoons.. which is rilakkuma, pororo, winnie the pooh, spongebob and hello kitty.

you wore the pooh hoodie on and everybody awed.. then you looked into the box again and saw a cute polaroid camera decorated cutely with your favourite colour.

"youngmin-oppa! lookie!" you squatted beside youngmin.

"aww.. this kiddie is so cute~" he said while pinching your cheeks.

"yah~ it hurts...  ne youngmin oppa~! let's have a selca! since i have this polaroid here~" you said showing the polaroid to him. he just noddded. you both had two pictures taken.. one for you and another for youngmin.

"ne hyunnie-saeng, want me to take the picture for you?" young-su offered.

"sure! take two photos! one for me and one for youngmin-oppa..." you said. handing the polaroid to young-su.

"there you go~" he handed the pictures to youngmin and the polaroid to you.

"there,this in mine, and those are yours.." he smiled with his prince-like smile and gave you the pictures.

"your turn oppa~" you said.

"okay..." youngmin said, opening the box carefully.

"wow... an ipod touch 5g... isn't it too much?" he said, amazed.

"nope, it's fine.. it's a pleasure making people happy... money doesn't mean too much" the couple said. well, they are rich...

"let's make a big thank you for jojo oppa and zizi unnie!" hwa soo said.

"ne~ let's do it!" shin cho and min hee said at once.

"kamsahamnida~" we all said at once.

"ne~ gwenchana..." they both said.

"well, that's not the big news yet.. the big news is, zizi is pregnant~!" jojo said excitedly. we all squealed and hugged each other.

then we had dinner together. lucky the table fitted for 10 people. just enough. after dinner, we had a small chat. youngmin took a glance at his wrist watch and stood up.

"i should get back now, it's getting late... bye everyone, bye hyunnie-yah... see you at school tomorrow..." he said.

"ne~ ppai ppai oppa~" you said.

"eh? yah, hyunnie-saeng~ give him a goodbye kiss~" your oppas demanded.

"y... yah! no way!" you said while smacking the oppas heads.

"but i want to see it too... my little angel kissing her boyfriend goodbye... min hee is too hopeless to do so... and hwa soo is too small to do it too... and i want my little girl angel... not the boys..." eomma stated.

"but... ughh..." you tried to protest but afraid that your eomma will get hurt..

you tiptoed and whispered to youngmin. " may i do it~? jebal~ please youngmin oppa? for my eomma... please?" you pleaded to his ears with a cute voice.

he only nodded and smiled... then he bowed a little to let you reach him and you gave a peck on his cheek.

"ahh... that was cute..." appa said.

"then i'll be going now... ppai hyunnie~" youngmin said and got out of the house...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe... there you go... a looooooong update... sorry for not updating the story on friday... i had sudden errands to run... MIANHAE~~ so? do you like it? make sure to comment and subscribe! oh, and i would like to thank my lovely subscribers... i was kind of amazed and happy because my story had 8 subscribers for like, 4 chapters... i really, really, reaaally thank you guys for  subscribing and commenting this story~ i'll try my best to reply and make better stories you you all... ppyong~~