fanmeet part 2

Strawberry Love

YoungMin's POV

"so... what are we gonna do?" hyunnie asked.

"i've got nothing... my mind is going blank due to all these sudden missions we're having.." minwoo-yah said.

"aishh... you're lucky you have me with you..." i said to them. hyunnie widened her eyes in exitement to hear out my plans. gosh she was so cute.

"how? how? how?" she said while jumping lightly.

"like this..." i started telling them my plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"now! discussion time has ended! prepare youselves!" the emcee said. somehow, i felt like we were in a battlefield. crazy me...

"let's start with the leader couple!" she said. the fans were shouting and squealing to the extent that my ears were gonna fall off. but i still love it since it is a symbol of the fans' love towards us. then the leader couple started their act. they were acting as brother and sister planning to get rid of their evil neighbour. the whole act that was supposed to be serious turned out to be a comedy when donghyun hyung slipped on stage and squaked. the act went on anyway and they finally got rid of the neighbour. then they sang and danced to troublemaker by hyuna and jang hyun seung. the dance was awkward enough to make us trio laugh like there was no tomorrow.

"now, on to the next couple! geummin-ssi and hyunseong-ssi!" the emcee said. then they started their performance by singing and dancing to my my by apink. the performance went on smoothly without any mistakes. then after the song ended, the couple started their act. they did a confession scene and ended their performance.

"now, onto the next couple! the rapper couple!" the emcee said excitedly. they were acting  as best buddies who were in a car driving to a club. they ware arguing about the way there and when kwangmin whisled to a hot girl for directions. minnie got mad and got out of the car. eventhought it was just an act, they made it seem so real. i was laughing so hard to their comedies. then kwang started rapping to BAAAM by dynamic duo. then minnie started joining in. they did some kind of mirror dance. kwangmin danced and stopped for a while to let minnie follow his dance moves. either way, they pulled a completely awesome performance.

"now for the vocalist couple!" she said. this time, they did a scene from playful kiss. they did the first kiss scene. then they sang Should I Confess by soyou and  they only danced a romantic waltz. the fans were squealing like crazy.

"last but not least, aegyo trio!" we heard our group name being called by the emcee. we took our places and started our performance.

"aish! how am i heading home like this? it's raining cats and dogs here... and i left my phone at home too... hul... should i use the cafe's phone? hmm... bad idea.. boss will definitely get mad at me... aigoo.. that stingy man!" hyunnie complained and hugged herself to look cold. i walked along the stage with my umbrella and stopped near her and stared at her dearingly. i walked up to her and covered her from the rain with my umbrella.

"hey.. wan't me to send you home?" i said. i saw her cheeks turning pink.

"y..youngmin-ssi? what are.. what are y..you doing h..here?" she said. somehow, i sense that her stutter and blushing was not an act.

"just having my evening walk.. come on.. let's go... you're getting wet..." i said and took her hand. she widened her eyes and just followed me. 

"appa! i'm home!" hyunnie shouted. minwoo woke up from the futon he was lying in and greeted hyunnie.

"ohoho! my beloved daughter! how was work?" minwoo said in an old man voice. hyunnie and i tried so hard to hold in our laughs and pretended to do something. i pretended to tie my shoe laces and hyunnie pretended to take out something from her bag. 

"'ehem.. appa, i got my monthly salary.. here..." hyunnie handed out her wallet to minwoo. minwoo took it and put it in his jacket. 

"understood... by the way, who is he?" minwoo asked. he really sounds like an appa to me.

"my classmate... he's the one i've always told you about.. remember appa?" hyunnie said. her act was very natural... i wonder if she was also a child actress like me and minwoo...

"ahh... ne... understood.. wake me up when you're marrying him.. hohoho.." minwoo said earning a hall full of laughs and giggles. he laid his back on the futon and continued his sleep.

"youngmin-ssi, i'ts already sunny outside.. let's go to the park!" hyunnie tugged on my cardigan and i nodded and smiled at her lovingly. we started walking and laughing for some reason. the fans were concentrated on the performance that made the hall very quiet. i stopped walking and hyunnie turned around.

"youngmin-ssi? waegurae?" hyunnie asked. i placed my arms on her shoulders and shut my eyes tightly for a while. then i opened them back again.

"i'm only going to say this once... so hear it carefully..." i said. my heart automatically started beating faster and i could feel my face burning. eventhough i know it's just an act but why am i reacting like this? ahh! so confusing!

"park hyun ae... saranghanda.. neomu neomu saranghanda..." i said. the fans and the rest on the stage were squealing and applauding for us.

"j.. jeongmal?" hyunnie said. her face was pink.

"ne.. " i replied shortly. she didn't reply. instead she only nodded and smiled. i jumped and lifted her happily. lucky that she was very light.

"youngmin-ssi.. follow me!" she took me to the seat and took out a pen. she pretended t write something on the seat.

"youngmin + hyun ae? hehe... my girlfriend is so cheeky..." i said. i pinched her cheeks lightly.

"hehe... ne... yes i am... " she said. then she tuned her head and smiled brightly.

"youngmin-ssi! lookie! ice cream!" she said and ran across the stage. then she got hit by a car.. a fake car of course..

"hyunnie!" i shouted. she lifted her hand lightly and  smiled weakly. i lifted her head to let it rest on my hips.

"y.. y.. young..min.. s.. ss..i... j..jeong..mal... s.. s... sarang..handa..." then she left just like that. then a tear came out from the corner of her eyes. i saw it and started crying heavily. then she was carried away by the 'ambulance'. i stood and went to minwoo. i shook his body and he woke up.

"ah! son! are you marrying already? hoho!" minwoo said. him smile turned into a from when he saw me crying.

"ajushi... jwesonghamnida... jwesonghamnida... jewesonghamnida... jwesonghamnida..." minwoo stayed quiet.

"hyunnie.. she's... she's gone..." minwoo stood up. and was going to hit me.

"appa! hajima! i went of my own will.. it isn't his fault..." hyunnie's 'ghost' came and said to minwoo. minwoo realesed me and started crying..

"bogoshipeo.." minwoo said.

"son, i'm sorry.." minwoo said while patting my back..

"and to you... ajushi..."   i said, sniffing.

"don't call me ajushi... call me appa... i believe that when i'm with you, hyunnie is also here.. i can sense that..." minwoo said. then he started laughing again eventhough sadness clearly filled his eyes. then we stood up and started to sing 60 seconds by  infinite's kim sunggyu. lucky that we practiced dancing for fun last night. then the song ended. we held each others hand and bowed. 

"uwoo... so natural.. i cried a little by the performance..." the emcee said. i was still sniffing because of the crying scene i did.  minwoo did too... hyunnie hugged us and comforted us.

"let's look at the ranks given by the mission master..." the emcee said. the the screen lighted up and revealed the ranking. geummin and hyunseong had a draw with the vocalist couple while the rapper couple got third place. the leader couple ended up second and guess who got first place? the aegyo trio!! we cheered happily and jumped around.

"were you a child actress hyunnie-yah?" i asked her when we finally settled down

"eh? aniya... i'm the school's theatre club president remember?" she said.

"i thought you were the photography club's president?" i questioned her again.

"yeah.. i'm president for both.. hehe..." she answered and poked my head. i poker her head as response and we had a poke war.we ran around the stage to avoid ourselves from being poked. unforunately, we totally forgot that we were on stage.

"yah... why are you guys being so lovey dovey here?" donghyun said. we laughed and took a seat near minwoo. then the fanmeet went on. we also did the dance mission and we passed. yay! hurray for BF~! and now, the fanmeet ended just like that. to me, that was the most special fanmeet yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

heyy! finally an update! sorry that it's such a boring one... my schedules haven't been that tight lately... i'm thinking of dropping this story... should i? but i love this story...  what do you guys think? help me out on this please! write your thoughts in the comment section below and i'll make up my mind on the next chappie... ppyong!