Her ex..

Strawberry Love

Ahh...  They're so cute when they're sleeping.... Aishh...

you thought. It's 5.30 in the morning already and you were giggling to yourself while watching them sleep. You wrote it down on your diary and took polaroid pictures of them to remember this moment. You stood up and went for a bath. Then you entered your room to get  ready for school. 

"huargh.... " you heard a guy enter your room while yawning.

" nyaa! what are you doing in my room oppa?! And why are you shirtless?!" you were surprised to see minwoo entering your room shirtless.

"whoa! What happened?! I heard a scream! Is there a theif?!" young su barged in worriedly after he heard your scream. He looked at minwoo that was standing still with a surprised expression. then he laughed out loud.

"mianhae! I thought this was the bathroom! Aish... I'm such a pabo..." minwoo apologized while hitting his head on the wall several times.

" hahahaha... Ne... It's okay... Next time, be fully awake before entering any rooms... " you teased minwoo. He rubbed the back of his hair while chuckilng awkwardly.

" hahahahahaha... Ha... Haaaaaa.... Minwoo yah... You're so funny... Hahah... Come on... Let's go to the REAL toilet.." young su joked. You laughed and minwoo pouted. All of you got out of your room and young su dragged minwoo to the toilet. You went to make breakfast for everyone.

Minutes passed and almost every one has woken up. You already finished making breakfast and decided to go and wake the rest that were still sleeping.

"unnie, wake up~" you said while shaking min hee's body.

"mmmphhh...." she groaned in her sleep and pulled the blanket to cover her face.

" aishh... Wake up or i'll let that iguana wake you up..." you threatened. She sprung up ran to the toilet. Her actions made you laugh so hard. 

"oppa, wake up oppa... Tomato oppa~ wakey wakey.... Youngminnie oppa~ rise and shine... Get ready for school..." you tried to wake him up from his sleep but he seemed to not hear anything. You pulled the nearest plushie and hit his body with it.

"mmmmphhhmm...." he groaned. Well, at least there was progress.

" oppa, wake up~ " you shook his body and he sat up with his eyes still closed.

"oppa~ wake up~ i promise i'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you wake up~" you rubbed his back and said that without realizing.

"jinjja?" he asked with his eyes wide open.

" what? " you asked.

"you promised that you're gonna kiss my cheek if i wake up. Jinjja? I'm up now... Come on..." he said and pointed to his left cheek. You blushed and his arm playfully. 

" go take your bath first... " you said. He chuckled and went to the bathroom.

" aishh... Why am i such a pabo... " you said and knocked your head at the door. 

"are you crazy?" shin cho looked at you as if you were a complete idiot.

"ughh.... Shut up oppa... " you said. He laughed and sat at the living room with the others. You also joined the others and read a novel. After everybody gathered, you went to the kitchen and served breakfast on the dining table. You called everyone over to have breakfast.

"uwaa... Hot cakes! Gomawo unnie!" hwa soo thanked since hot cakes were her favourite food.

"haha... Ne~ come on, eat... " you motioned them to dig into their breakfast. They were enjoying breakfast and you were feeding your cats. Then you waited for them in the living room while listening to music in your ipod and continue reading the novel. After awhile, they came out and you, the girls, min hee and boyfriend set off to school.

"oh, shin cho oppa, tell mira unnie that me and hyunnie saeng said hye... Good luck on your date~" min hee told shin cho and ran off towards us who were waiting outside the gate. Then we started walking.

"how did you know?!" we heard shin cho oppa shout from our house. We all giggled and ran off.

"awhh... Bye guys... My school is there..." min hee said while pointing to a huge building.

"yo minhee yah! Come on!" a guy shouted from he school gate. He was smiling and waving excitedly.

"yo oppa! Just a sec!" min hee shouted back to him.

"whoops... Gotta go... See ya later guys..." minhee bid her goodbyes and ran to him. 

"tao oppa will come by later on hyunnie yah!" he shouted to you. You nodded and walked fast wanting to leave that school as fast as you can.

"hyunnie yah.. Who is that guy? He and minhee yah and him seem close..." hyunseong caught up to you. There was a sense of jealousy in his words. You giggled and skipped.

"he's unnie's ex... Call him tao... I don't really like him though... Because he once hurt unnie's feelings..." you said while looking up to the sky.

"eh? How come they're close?" hyunseong asked again.

"because unnie is too kind... Besides... He left unnie for me..." you said. You tried to say the last words as slow as you can but they stll heard it. There was a long silence.

"ah! There's the school... I'm going off first... See you later guys..."  you said and ran off. In a blink of an eye, you were no longer in sight.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

hey guys~ sorry for not updating in a while...

I decided to put tao here! Don't get me wrong... I like tao...

Meh~ he's not gonna be in the story often though...

so? Did you like it? Hehehe

Have you watched their practice video for on&on? Hahah... Cuteness overload~

well, maybe that's all~ oh yeah, thanks for the 18 subs... I love you guys a whole lot! ppyong!