weekend

Strawberry Love

YoungMin's POV

i couldn't sleep last night because of her. i'm worried, scared and terrified if anything happened to her. today's saturday and i went to school wearing a grey v-neck shirt with a pair of jeans early in the morning. the sun hasn't even come out yet. i wonder if she's already up? probably not. i took a glance at my wristwatch. still 5.30 in the morning. i finally reached school and headed towards the classroom. i sat on my seat and stared at the seat beside me. remembering all the happy moments we had for almost a month. surprising. we became such close friends in less than a month. my lips curved into a smile.

"oppa, did something good happen? or are you having mental issues? if you do have mental issues then i'll sit somewhere further than you on monday.." i heard a girl joked from the classroom entrance. i flinched and looked toward the direction i heard the voice. it was her wearing a pikachu hoodie with a white shirt inside and a pair of long skinny jeans. she giggled cutely and sat to the seat next to me.

"what makes you at school early in the morning? and it's saturday.. you should rest oppa.." she tilted her head cutely that made me chuckle.

"nope... my body took me here somehow..." i joked. but that was the truth. she laughed at my answer and looked out the window. we had a long, calm silence filling the air. it wasn't one of the awkward silence we always had. i sat with my head hanging up in the air. i felt so relieved that she talks to me this time. the silence went on for about an hour. i was totally immersed in my own thoughts.

"come on~ we have something to do at my house remember?" she tapped my shoulders making me jump a little.

"do what?" i asked. 

"1 clue... bets" she lifted her index finger in front of her face.

i see.. the bet.. my mouth shaped to an 'o'. i stood and started walking with her. heading towards her house.

on the way, we talked and talked endlessly as if we haven't met for years. catching up to this and that. when we finally reached the house, it was already about 7.15 a.m in the morning. well, to say the truth, we walked as slow as a snail. if the snail and us had a race, the snail has already won by now.

"annyeong~" we both said in unison. everybody from her family were gathering in the living room. they froze in their spots. eyes as wide as tennis balls. 

"hyunnie! i missed youuuuuuuuuuuuu~" minhee noona jumped towards her. she only laughed and hit her sibling playfully. then everyone tickled her. i could see her laughing to death. after awhile, they stopped ticking her and dropped themselves on the couch.

"unnie, i'm hungry..... cook something pweese? we all hadn't had our breakfast yet..." hwa soo tugged on hyunnie's clothes.

"ne~ " she replied while smiling. she made her way to the kitchen and took out the ingredients for cooking. somehow, she seems like she forgot every single thing about the incident.

"youngmin oppa! help me!!" she screamed calling my name. by her voice, i can her that she was terrified. i ran as fast as i can to the kitchen.

"wae?!" i said a little too loud.

"c... c... cockroach!" she stuttered and fell on the floor. i looked at the direction she was pointing to and saw a tiny cockroach on the vase used to decorate the kitchen. i swear. it was as small as the nail on my pinky finger. how could she be that scared? i laughed like there was tomorrow and threw the cockroach out of the house. when i entered the house, hyunnie pinched me and made a pouting face. i stopped laughing and tickled her. she laughed and ran back to the kitchen. i ran up to her and we were sort of playing tag.

"heeey~ omo... youngmin oppa? what are you doing here? where are the rest? and..... are you guys playing tag?" a girl said. we looked at each other and we both turn our heads towards the girl. it was sunmin and the rest of the angelica girls.

"unnie~!" hyunnie skipped and hugged her groupmates.

"i'm gonna cook. wait in the playing room or something~" she said to them.

"me too?" i asked her while pointing to myself. 

"not you oppa, you have to help me here... who knows there are other insects like that... " she said while tugging my grey v-neck shirt. i was in an urge to laugh out loud but i had to hold it in.

"now, you sit here and do anything you want while i'm cooking... i'll call you if i need you..." she said while putting a stool near her. i sat on the stool and watched her cook. she folded up her sleeves and washed some vegetables. then she took out a chopping board and chopped the vegetables. i was stunned of how fast she cuts it. if it was compared to usain bolt's speed, she'll win for sure. in a few seconds, the vegetables which was a whole just now was already cut neatly. then she washed the eggs and cracked two of them and mixed them she put in a type of powder which i don't recognize and scooped some mayonaise in the egg. she mixed it and poured it into the pan. then she took a spatula and scrambled the egg. i see.. she's making scrambled egg. then she took out a plate and put the scrambled egg carefully. then she decorated it professionally. i was amazed of how it turned out. then she repeated the same thing 16 times. after she finished, she took out some fruits from the freezer and cut them on the chopping board.  then she arranged it carefeully on the plate. 

"ahh... what a beautiful fruit salad... but... something's missing..." she said to herself. what's missing? it was already perfect. then she opened the fridge and took out frozen bananas. then she put it on to the salad.

"perfect... oppa, help me send those to the dining table..." she asked. i nodded and picked up two plates at a time. i saw her placing the fruit salad in the fridge. 

"why not serve it right away?" i asked curiously towards her actions. she smiled and came closer to me.

"because it's fun when it's a surprise don't you think?" she said and placed the last 2 plates on the table. i nodded and smiled. then she took my hand and we went to the living room. she sat on the couch and motioned me to sit beside her. i sat beside her and we watched spongebob squarepants together. after the whole episode ended, the doorbell rang and shincho hyung and youngsu hyung came running down to fetch the people at the door. the guys entered the house and stared at me.

"you sneaky hyung~ " kwangmin said jokingly. 

"hahaha... whatever~ at least i'm charismatic.." i replied to him jokingly. everybody laughed and sat on the couch. 

"i'll call everybody over... you guys go sit in the dining room..." hyunnie said then standing. 

"but we just sat~" minwoo whined and did a pout. she giggled a little.

"then stand up and walk to the dining room.. easy as that..." she said while winking. then she set off to the playroom. i was feeling a little jealous of how she treated minwoo but i kept it to myself. i stood up and walked to the dining room. the others followed me from behind.

"looks good.. i hope it isn't tasteless..." shincho hyung mumbled making youngsu hyung laughed. then we all joined laughing.

"but hey, serious talk hyung... remember that time how the food looks good but the taste was completely tasteless? we had to pretend that it was good since she was in a totally bad mood because of that guy... and we don't want to upset her.." shincho hyung said. youngsu hyung was putting out a pokerface expression on his face. 

"umm... any volunteer for tasting?" hyunseong hyung said. they all backed off and covered their mouths with their plams leaving me dumbfounded.

"you're it.. taste the food youngmin-ah..." jeongmin hyung nudged me and i ate one of the scrambled egg with the chopstics beside the plate. it was heavenly. my expression was 100% readable and they cheered happily. they quickly sat on their places and waited for the others. after a few seconds, the girls came and also her family. they sat and thanked hyunnie for the food. they started eating happily.

"you're not eating?" i asked her when i saw her making her way to the living room.

"ah.. ani.. i'm full due to food testing when i was cooking just now..." she said while rubbing the nape of her neck. i was with her when she's cooking just now. she didn't even eat much.

"tcheh... you can't lie to me hyunnie-yah... i was with you in the kitchen remember?" i said. she widened her eyes and chuckled awkwardly.

"aha... i guess so?" she said. i motioned her to come over and sit next to me since the seat was empty and she cooked an extra meal. i was quite curious of why she cooked an extra meal but i pushed the thoughts away when i saw her eating happily. after we all finished having breakfast, we all went to the playing room and played video games. the girls was chit chatting about idol stuff and hyunseong hyung was talking with minhee noona while waiting for his turn. it was very enjoying. later in the evening, me and the guys were still playing videogames while the girls are in the kitchen helping hyunnie with the bet.

it was already about 4.50 in the evening and hyunnie already finished making the meal. she called us all over and as always, she did a surprise reveal. it was crepes! it was decorated beautifully and smells heavenly. we all digged in and was surprised of the taste. eventhough she put in so many candy and sweets in there, it still tasted perfect. not too sweet and the texture was soft. we enjoyed the meal to its fullest. 

"BEST. ONE. EVER." youngsu hyung said in a very amazed voice.

'ding ding dong ppyong~' sunmin's ringtone rang.

(A/N: don't judge.. it's my real ringtone... -.- hehehe)

"yeoboseyo.." sunmin answered the call and went outside. we all continued eating untill the last bit. the girls were already finished and and were already in the living room. after we finished, we stepped into the living room and joined the girls in the living room. kwangmin was being all so lovey dovey with minnie and so is jeongmin hyung and mi youngie.

"girls! i have good news! come here!" sunmin ran into the house and pulled the girls further than us. me and the guys only watched at their actions and we only saw them whispering. then they squealed and jumped happily. boyfriend, minhee noona, youngsu hyung and shincho hyung were left dumbfounded. 

"ne~ tell us..." i whined. they only smiled and placed their index finger infront of their lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey yo~ sorry for not updating for such a long period...

i was busy with dance sessions and sports festival...

i entered one of the sports competition and won second place..

at least it's better than nothing~

by the way, i'll do a double update tomorrow!

look forward to it ne? i gotta sleep now.. see y'all tomorrow~ ppyong~