three months later

Strawberry Love
it's already been three months since the last time we hung out. the girls have been busy for something and we were also busy with our japan tour. yeah.. now we're at tokyo. we're doing various types of missions and such to make our tour memorable. now we're shooting for our new comeback  which will be uploaded quite soon. hours passed and it's already night time. we all went back to our hotel and washed ourselves up.
 
"i wonder how the girls are doing? it's already been 3 months since we last hung out... i miss my minnie..." kwangmin said as if he read my mind. but not the 'i miss my minnie' part. -.-
 
"yah~ you think you're the only one who misses his girl? me too..." jeongmin hyung said to kwangmin.
 
"sheesh... you guys... grow up... -.-" donghyun hyung said while shaking his head.
 
"yeah... and there's this technology called the internet? i suggest you try it sometimes hyung..." minwoo sarcastically said making us all laugh hysterically. i took  my ipad and typed their group name. there were many posts about their debut and all. then a site caught my eye. i clicked on the site and read the post.
 
 
Angelica Girls Releases Comeback Teaser For "Fallen Apart"
 
 
With Angelica Girls set to release their new single “Fallen Apart” this week, they have now revealed a teaser of the triplets and Mi Young along with Hyun Ae in another teaser video. After a few hours of revealing the member's teaser, they have revealed their music video teaser.
 
Produced by SilverStar, it looks like the girls are returning with a fierce concept for this upbeat pop track. 
 
We won’t have to wait too long to see the full music video as it will be released on May 15, which is tomorrow.
 
Angelica Girls also released a special message to fans for their new comeback. They talk about their gratefulness to their sunbaes in the entertainment field and thank fans for their continuous support. In the video also has a short clip of them doing random things full of cuteness and funny scenes.
 
 
i connected the ipad to the flat screen TV for the guys to read and watch the video. they read it for a while and ordered me to start the mv teaser first. starting with the triplets. kwangmin watched it while smirking a lot. they were dancing and doing single shots. it was easy to see their difference.. sunmin was wearing a black and maroon dress, geummin was wearing a maroon dress with sparkles and a half finger glove on her right hand
 
(A/N: imagine it looks like this -->and the dresses are the types of dress that sistar used for their So Cool... the ones they wear for dancing.. not the sports ones)
 
and minnie was wearing a black dress and a high ponytail. i have to admit, they look y. they look so different from the usual. then i opened the teaser of hyunnie and mi youngie. it started off with hyunnie walking in a mirrored hallway wearing a dress and a masquerade mask in her hands. mi youngie was wearing a dark maroon dress and was sitting on a black fancy couch. the teaser went on showing them having a duo dance and hyunnie acting by the window as if she's heartbroken.
 
"whoa... my girl is hot..." jeongimin hyung said after the teaser ended without even blinking. the hyungs, me, my twin and minwoo yah were stunned by the teasers.
 
"i can't wait for their mv tomorrow~!" minwoo cheered happily. then i chuckled and opened the special message video.
 
"we are the special ANGELICA GIRLS fallen from heaven~! annyeonghaseyo, ANGELICA GIRLS imnida~" they all said in unison. (italics: english, normal: korean)
 
"we are very thankful for all of you fans for supporting us until now. words can't really describe what we're feeling right now. we hope to have another comeback soon." sunmin said then bowing to the camera.
 
"ne~ and i personally thank  everyone that was involved in making this mv.. and also the fans who supported us since we debuted." mi young said then bowing and did aegyo. the other girls were laughing to her aegyo.
 
"aha... ne... kamsahamnida~" geummin said  while bowing 90 degrees. they all  looked at her and made weird faces
 
"what? i ran out of ideas... " geummin said. the others laughed and sunmin was motioning to choke her playfully.
 
"ah! ne~ and also thanks to all the sunbaes that supported us all this time and gave us plenty of advices... kamsahamnida Boyfriend sunbaenim, Apink sunbaenim, SNSD sunbaenim, DMTN sunbaenim, Hello Venus sunbaenim, KARA sunbaenim, T-ARA sunbaenim and all the others... sorry... i lost count... mianhae.." hyunnie said while sticking her tounge out cutely.
 
"hahaha... ne~ there are a lot... anyways, kamsahamnida~!" minnie said while laughing.
 
"as our gratefulness, we provide you this special video~!" they all said then clapping their hands. the video changed scenes and now they're in their practice room. the background song was apink i don't know. they were sitting in a circle and playing kai-bai-bo and laughed crazily. then it changed scened to their dance practice cut. sunmin messed up and they all danced all silly but cute. we laughed hysterically on their actions and settled down when the video changed scenes they were having a break and everyone were doing their own stuff. sunmin was listening to her ipod, geummin as reading a magazine, minnie was playing with a hamster, mi young was walking around and played with a skateboard and hyunnie was dancing. then a fluffy cat came in the picture and hyunnie jumped happily to see the cat and chased the cat. the cat ran as fast as it can away from hyunnie. both the cat and hyunnie dissapeared fron the scene leaving the others shaking their heads and laughing. after a few seconds, hyunnie came back into the video with the cat in her hands. then it changed scenes again showing that the girls dropping themselves on the bean bag then falling asleep. just like that the video ended. we laughed a lot and repeated the video until we all fell asleep.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey yo~ new update!
i'm gonna work on the next chapter now....
ahhh... a comeback!
i wonder what will happen on the next chappie~ hehe
wait for the next chappie you guys!
peace out! ppyong~