Chapter 9

A Vampire Story

The next morning, I woke up pretty early. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw it was only 6 am. 'I can't believe I woke up early on Saturday' I thought running my hand through my messy hair. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't so I got up and took a shower. When I was finished I quickly tried to dry my hair with a towel and then with a hair dryer. It was taking too long to dry my hair so after like 15 minutes, I gave up and decided to let the rest of my hair to dry naturally. I walked out of my bathroom with a towel hanging around my neck when I heard my phones ringtone. I picked up my phone and saw I had gotten a text message from Kyungsoo.

-Sorry _____ but I'll be busy with work for the next week or two so while I'm gone can you take care of the boys and cook for them for me? And don't ignore me because I know your up and reading this right now.

After reading I giggled a little and quickly texted back to him.

-Sure I'll do that and how'd you know I'd be up right now?

-Because I can just tell when your awake.

-Okay, sure. See you later, I need to go make breakfast because of you.

-Good luck ^^ bye

With that, I changed out of my pajamas and walked to my closet to choose what to wear for the day. After looking through my closet I decided to wear an ankle length pink rose pattern dress and a teal green cardigan. I walked out of my room and went down the stairs to the kitchen. It was really quiet this morning with nobody up yet. I stretched out my arms, happy I can relax a little even though I still have to make breakfast and wake the boys up, at least I can have some alone time.

I opened up the pantry and grabbed the ingredients to make pancakes. I remember that Kyungsoo had went shopping with Suho last night. 'I hope they bought it' I thought opening up the fridge again. I looked around for it when I landed my eyes on something in the corner. 'Yes! Fresh strawberries!' I quickly grabbed it and put it on the counter while closing the fridge. While I made the batter, I turned the stove on and placed the frying pan on it. I finished up the batter and placed the bowl down. I took the strawberries out of the packaging and into a big bowl so I can wash them. After washing them I cut off the tops and then cut them in half. I then placed the cut halves into a different bowl.

After I was done cutting up the strawberries, I took a ladle and scooped some pancake batter and poured into the frying pan. I let it sit there for a little bit while I put everything away and set the table. I made a lot of pancakes. "Maybe I made too many..." I said putting the last pancake on one of the plates. There were 7 plates in front of each chair and one big plate in the middle that had a lot of pancakes on it while the other plates each have two. I placed the unclean bowls and pan into the sink. Then I grabbed the bottle of honey and a plate of butter on the table. 'Alright time to decorate!' I quickly grabbed the bowl of strawberries I had set aside earlier and some whip cream. I topped the pancakes with strawberries and added whip cream on top. I looked over at my masterpiece that was on the table and I just realized something, I still have to wake them up. I groaned loudly and walked upstairs.

I first went to the guest room where Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho slept. Suho was sleeping soundly on one of the beds while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sharing another. I lightly laughed at how Baekhyun looked so peaceful in his sleep even though half his body was off the bed and Chanyeol’s foot was in his face. I chose to wake up Suho first thinking he would be the most useful to help me wake up the others.

"Yah, Suho-yah, wake up" I said shaking his shoulder. He groaned and swatted my hand away. I sighed and tried to wake him up again. This time I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face, waking him up. He quickly sat up and I laughed a little because of his ridiculous bed hair.

"_____? What time is it?" He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Almost 7 am, get the hell up. I need you to help me wake up everyone. Breakfast is ready already"

"Alright I'll wake these boneheads up, I'll meet you down at the table" he said yawning and stretching out his arms.

"Okay" I said in English and walked out if the room. I walked straight to Kai's and Sehun's room. I opened the door and peaked inside the room to see if they're up yet, of course they're not. I carefully walked inside and over to Kai's bed in which he was sleeping peacefully. I looked to my right and I saw Sehun sleeping on his bed. 'I might get jumped by Kai...lets wake up Sehun first' I thought and inched closer to Sehun's bed. As I got closer, I could hear mumbling, I guess he was talking in his sleep.

"Noona~... please~...seriously...no more~"

'Did I just hear him say what I think he just said. When did his lisp go away?!' I thought and I immediately jumped on his bed. Sehun woke up and he was surprised to find me on his bed.

"Noona, why did you wake me up soooo early, it's only 7 am!" He yelled and he realized what he just said.

"Hey Sehun, what happened to your lisp?" I asked staring at him and he averted his eyes.

"Ummm...uh, funny story, I...haven't had lisp since I was 14" he said and I gasped.

"Then why did you pretend you had it!" I yelled giving him a death glare.

"You said it was cute that's why...noona are you mad at me?" He asked pouting. 'Ugh that pout. I can't go against that pout!' I tried to stay mad at him for as long as I could, he deceived me for crying out loud! But then again, I am deceiving him and the others also...I can't do it, I can't hold out any longer. I sighed and said,

"No, no I'm not but Sehun no more lies ok?"

"Ok"

"Now come on time for breakfast!" I yelled hoping it would wake up Kai...it did.

"Sehun! Shut the hell up!" He yelled sitting up and throwing a pillow at my face. 'Aw hell no, he did not just do that' I grabbed the same pillow that hit me and threw it back at Kai. Using my vampire powers, my strength tripled and when the pillow hit Kai, he got knocked out of his bed.

"The hell? Since when were you that strong Sehun?" he said looking over at our direction and gasping. He quickly stood up and tried to fix his bed head. "Oh hey noona, didn't know you were here" he said smiling while I glared at him. I walked towards the door and I looked at Kai who still was smiling at me.

"Breakfast is ready. Oh and never hit me with your stupid pillow ever again stupid" I said and walked out of the room. Downstairs Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho already ate half of the stack of pancakes that were in the middle. I walked towards them and sat next to Chanyeol. I watch them gulp down the pancakes one by one, they didn't even notice me sit down.

"Yah, save some for Kai and Sehun" I said and they finished the last pancake on their plate. They had only save four pancakes for Kai and Sehun. While the three were relaxing a little after eating almost all of the pancakes I made, I quickly bit Chanyeols neck and out some blood. When I was finished I the wound clean and I was still hungry so I bit Baekhyun and Suho too. Even after drinking from the the three of them, my thirst wasn't satisfied so I called out to Sehun.

"Sehun-ah!"

"Neh" he yelled from upstairs.

"Come down here, noona needs help with something!" I yelled and Sehun immediately ran downstairs.

"What is it? Do you need blood?" I walked closer to him and hugged him.

"You know me so well" I said and bit his neck. I dranked as much blood as I could to help ease my thirst but my stomach was getting full so I stopped.

"Noona? Don't you drink more than that?"

"I'm full" I said sitting down on the couch.

"What?! You never said that! Are you sick?! Do you have another fever again?!" He screamed and quickly put his head on my forehead to check if I had a fever. Because Sehun was panicking so loud everyone ran into the living room asking what's wrong.

"Hyungs, I think noona's sick. She just said she was full" Sehun panicked and the other five started to panic too.

"Guys don't worry, I'm not sick. I'm just full. I did drink all your guy's blood after all" I said and they all sighed in relief. I suddenly heard a scream and I looked over towards the stairs and I saw Kai, his flat on the floor. I ran to his side and helped him up.

"Are you okay?!"

"Ugh, yeah but please not so loud. I have a massive hangover" he said rubbing his temple trying to ease his headache. I slowly helped him sat down on the couch and I sat next to him.

"So what was this thing about drinking all their blood except for mine!" He said pouting. 'He obviously doesn't remember what happened last night' I thought and sighed.

"Don't you remember hyung? Last night you were drunk and made noona drink your blood, then you got caught, and then you got punished. No feeding for two weeks and no junk food" Sehun said and Kai looked like and arrow went straight though his chest.

"Oh my god, really?! Noona I'm soooooo sorry!"

"It's fine, the past is the past and anyway, you two go eat before our guests get here" I said pointing Kai and Sehun to the kitchen. They quickly went to eat whatever was left. I looked at the clock and noticed our guests were gonna be here in 2 hours. I decided that maybe I should do some last minute cleaning. As soon as I finished tidying up, I felt really sleepy so I decided to take a nap.

When I woke up their was a note taped onto my face. I peeled it off and read the note.

Hey noona, were all off to go to this really good ice cream place. We'll be back soon! Oh and we'll get you something too

With love, Kai

I sighed, 'they should have woken me up' I thought putting down the note. The door bell suddenly rang. I looked at the clock and it said it was already 9:30. 'Crap! I didn't even get a chance to change into better looking clothes!' I thought. I looked around the living room and at least that was tidy so I ran to the door and opened it, there was 6 guys at the door.

"Noona! Did you miss me? Cuz I missed you soooo much!" I was suddenly hugged by one of them.

"Tao, I saw you like a month ago" I said patting and rubbing his head like a dog.

"It's cold out here, can we come in?" I heard one of them say. I couldn't see who it was since Tao kept blocking my vision. I pushed Tao off me and led them inside. I was about to go into the kitchen to get some drinks for them, when suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Baobei, you knew I was coming yet you didn't wear anything that can show off that hot body I know you have...underneath this dress" someone whispered in my ear, hiking up my dress a little. Only one person in the whole group for some reason talks dirty with me.

"Yixing stop it, it's getting uncomfortable" I turned around seeing Kris and Luhan pulling on Yixings shirt collar.

"Hmph, Luhan you're only saying that because _____ dresses like the type of girl you like" Yixing said pouting and Luhan blushed.

"N-No! It's just that...uh...i-it's immoral! Yeah immoral! You should respect ladies and her space" Luhan said trying to hide the fact he was blushing. I giggled a little and quickly left to get drinks before Yixing or Tao can cling to me again. Once I got back everyone was already sitting on the couches in the living room. I placed the tray of drinks onto the coffee table and sat in between Lay and Tao while everyone grabbed the drink on their choosing.

"So where's Kai?" Kris asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh them? Well, he and Sehun went out with um some friends" I said trying to pry Lay and Tao's arms off of my waist and shoulders.

"Hmm, and here I thought he was avoiding me"

"You did lather Kai in cake and tried to eat him at our parents wedding" I said giggling thinking of that funny moment at my moms wedding. "So many humans thought you were gay" I continued and he almost did a spit take.

"Okay that wasn't my fault, I hadn't eat meat all day. Of course I'd be hungry!" He yelled and we all started laughing. "Hey, I'm of the clan here! Shut up!" He whined which made us all laugh harder. After I was finally able to calm down, I rubbed the tears out of my eyes. I laughed so hard I started crying.

"Anyways, is there a reason for your sudden visit? This isn't really a good time..." I said looking over at him.

"Oh, right, our scouters have been detecting unusual activity from EOS (ee-oh-ss). I came here to warn you and your family" Kris said with an extremely serious face. The atmosphere had drastically changed from a fun light atmosphere to something more serious and heavy.

"Don't worry mother and I have been keeping our end of the deal, they won't hurt us"

"That could change in a matter of seconds once they know you have the book. They will figure it out you know"

"It'll be fine, besides we have mother she'll protect it and me" I said and suddenly Kai and Sehun barged in through the front door with the other three. Everyone looked over at their direction and I literally thought were all gonna get killed by Kris.

"Noona! We got you your favorite flavor!"

"What's with all the shoes?" Sehun asked and looked over at us and gasped. "Oh god, hyungs, we forgot we had guests coming over today, we are so dead!" He whispered and yeah he was right. They're gonna get killed unless Kris or even worse, my mother, kills me first. It got really awkward, I was happily eating the icecream but I could still feel the heavy atmosphere. We each sat on one side facing each other. Me, Kai, and the four boys on one side, Kris and his wolves on the other.Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol had no idea what was going on or who Kris and his wolves are but they can feel the tense atmosphere that was in the living room.

"_____ explain to me how your food sources tripled after the last time I saw you a month ago?" Kris asked with a stern face, glaring at mostly me.

"Well umm, two people couldn't satisfy me?" I said smiling nervously hoping he would lighten up a bit but that just made him glare at me even harder.

"I can't believe you're smiling at a time like this! What if EOS catches you?! They'll kill you if they find out!" He yelled and I flinched. This was the first time he's ever yelled at me. I mean, he's pretty strict and all but still, ever since we met when we were kids he's always been nice and gentle. This side of him is really scary.

"To be specific my end of the deal was that my only food source was human blood and nothing else. These guys are human, I'm keeping my end of the deal" I said trying to keep eye contact with him but failing to do so and he sighed.

"Yah noona what are you talking about? What do you mean by food sources? And who is EOS?" Kai asked pulling on my shirt a little to get my attention and the other five nodded.

"Oh my god, you didn't tell them?! Ah, I'm going crazy just hearing this!" Kris yelled.

"So noona answer Kai's question, I want to know too" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

"It's okay just tell us the truth" Suho said trying to be gentle with his words but he obviously wants to know the answer to Kai's questions. I sighed as they continued to stare at me and said,

"You really want to know?" And they nodded. "...the truth is,"


CLIFFHANGER!!!! wow long update...

Hey guys I'm back :D srry school started like a week ago and I can't update as often as summer time, even though i didnt update at all in the summer time. For some reason i couldn't concentrate during he summer. Anyway I'm back on the weekends! I've thought of sooo many story ideas over the summer but I wanted to update my current stories a bit more, I'll be making a poll ^^

Anyways subscribe and comment!!!!!