Chapter 1

A Vampire Story

 

Yay the first chapter!


“Noona!” A little boy ran towards me and grabbed my hand. The boy started to run, dragging me along with him.

“Who are you?” I accidently said aloud and the boy turned around and faced me. He smiled and opened his mouth to say something.

“I--”

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I opened my eyes, to see that it is already morning. I quickly covered my face with the blanket to shield my eyes from the brightness. I was about to go back to sleep when suddenly I heard my door slam open.

“Noona! Wake up, its time for school!” Kai...

“Noo, don’t wanna” I whined and Kai had suddenly pulled the blanket off me.

“Yah!”, I screamed, “Give me back my blanket!”

“Nope, its time for breakfast, so it’s time to get up” Kai said and I sighed.

“Fine. Now get out. I want to change”

“Nope, you’re having breakfast in bed today” Kai said smiling and I knew exactly what he meant. I sighed again and grabbed a tack from my desk.

“What are you doing?” Kai grabbed my wrist.

“Yah, what do you think? I’m going to have my breakfast” I said grabbing his hand to draw blood from his finger.

“Nu-uh. You're a vampire, be true to yourself! Eat like any other vampire would. Go ahead, blood from my neck” Kai said leaning his head to side to give me better view of his neck.

“No way! You always make this erted face every time I your blood from your neck!” I yelled trying to get out of Kai’s grasp.

“Come one, you can smell my blood right? It smells delicious doesn’t it? All red and juicy. You love my blood don’t you?” Kai said bringing his face closer to mine. I caught a whiff of his blood. Yes, it does smell delicious but I don’t want to submit myself to my servant. I’m supposed to be his master and I’m also his noona! Kai kept getting closer and closer. Bringing his neck closer to my mouth. My fang had popped out and I stared at his neck.

“Come on noona~, I can see your fangs” Kai said and I couldn’t take it anymore. Immediately after Kai said that I pounced and buried my fangs into his neck.

“Ah~” Kai moaned as I on his neck. I stopped drinking and the wound clean.

“Aww, why’d you stop. You should eat your fill. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day” Kai whined and I looked at him like he was a weirdo.

“Uh, one; your liking this a little too much, and two; if I ate my fill you would be dead by now” I said and pushed him out the door so I could change. Afterwards, I grabbed a black tee-shirt from my drawer and black skinny jeans. I put them on and grabbed my favorite purple jacket from my closet. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of my room. I ran downstairs and passed the kitchen when my mom told me to stop.

“What about breakfast?” my mom asked.

“Oh, Kai already gave me my breakfast” I replied putting my shoes on.

“_____, you should get another servant. There are a lot of cute guys at your school right? Go make one of them your servant!” my mom said and I gave her a ‘Are you serious?’ look.

“Mom, I’ve told you before that I don’t have the time” I said.

“Well make time!” my mom yelled and I ignored her. I quickly ran out the door before my mom can say anything else about the cute guys in my school. I opened the garage and took out my bicycle. I closed the garage and sat on the seat. I was about to go when I heard someone shout behind me.

“Noona! Wait!” I turned around and sighed as I watched Kai run down the steps. “Can I please have a ride noona?” Kai asked while doing aegyo.

“Fine just stop doing aegyo, its disgusting” I said sighing and Kai gasped.

“I’ll have you know that my aegyo is the cutest in the world and everyone swoons when they see it!” Kai yelled as he sat in the backseat of my bike.

“Hold onto my waist or else you're going to fall off” I said wrapping his arms around my waist. When I let go of his arms, Kai was a little hesitant to grasp my waist but after a minute he finally did and I began to peddle. We passed by many houses and almost ran into people. I really love riding my bike the wind blowing through my hair.

“Noona, slow down! Your hair is blowing right into my face!” Kai yelled and I began to slow down as we got closer to the school.

I stopped in front of the school gate and got off my bike. Kai got off too and I pushed the bike onto the campus. We both walked to the back of the school, where the the bike rack was. I placed the bike in the rack and locked it up. Me and Kai walked into the school through the back doors.

“Bye noona~” Kai said and he gave me a big hug before waving goodbye. I waved back and I walked to my first class. I walked past the principals office and I suddenly felt a chill run up my spine. I felt three pairs of eyes staring at my back and I quickly turned around. Seeing no one behind me I continued to walk down the hallway. As I got farther and farther away from the principals office the chill gradually went away and so did the stares. You had a bad feeling about the chill that went away but you shook the feeling off and continued to walk to your classroom.


Hey guys kinda short but i did say I'd update today so here it is! Oh and don't worry you kyungsoo lovers he'll come in soon ^^