Chapter 7

A Vampire Story

 

We all sat in the living room while Kyungsoo was cooking. The boys sat around me talking to each other. I was listening in on different conversations at the same time. Well, I was mostly listening on Baekhyuns conversations.
"Yah! Stop moving or you'll smear it!" I yelled holding his face to keep him from moving.
"Sorry noona..." Baekhyun pouted and I continued to apply his black eyeliner.
"First princess, now noona? Dude Baekhyun pick a name and stick with it" Chanyeol said and I laughed.
"Speaking of noona's, _____, exactly how old are you?" Joonmyeon asked and I looked at him.
"Well I turned 24 a couple months ago" I answered and everybody gasped. "What?"
"Well...who knew you were that young, I mean, you are a vampire and all..." Baekhyun said or more like blurted out.
"Yah, I'm one of the young ones you know, my mom is young too. She is turning...you know what I'm not going to tell you. If I did, she will kill me" I said adding the last bit of eyeliner onto Baekhyun. "Okay finished"
"Thanks noona" Baekhyun said smiling. I smiled back and suddenly Kyungsoo called us to eat. We all quickly sat at the dining table, anxious to try Kyungsoo's cooking. Kyungsoo gave each of the boys a plate of fried noodles and Kai immediately whined.
"Kyungsoo! I told you I hate carrots!"
"And that's why I gave you extra" Kyungsoo replied going back to the kitchen.
"Hyung why are there so many vegetables?"
"Because we have to keep our blood healthy for _____" Kyungsoo replied coming back with a small strawberry cake and he placed it in front of me.
"So why does noona get a cake?!" Kai yelled forgetting the fact that I was a vampire.
"Because _____ is a vampire and she doesn't really need to eat healthy as much as we humans do" Kyungsoo replied laughing as I quickly ate the cake.
"Just eat the carrots you big baby" Chanyeol said using his chopsticks to put noodles in his mouth and I giggled.
"Yah! Don't call me a baby!" Kai yelled slamming his chopsticks onto the table.
"Well then stop acting like one and eat the damn carrots!" Chanyeol spat back.
"Don't tell me what to do! You have no right to do so because I'm noona's favorite. Right, noona?" Kai asked looking me in the eyes trying to do his best aegyo.
"Yah, don't drag me into this mess" I said taking the last bite of my cake into my mouth.
"Come on noona, it's not that hard to say that I'm your favorite" Kai said.
"Oh please, it's so obvious I would be the favorite" Chanyeol said and Kai glared at him.
"Come on noona. No one ith going to get hurt here" Sehun said and I sighed.
"Fine if you want the truth...I actually favor Kyungsoo's blood..." I said blushing a little.
"What?! How can you pick him over your own brother!" Kai shouted.
"I'm sorry Kai but I prefer my blood healthy and compared to all of you guys, Kyungsoo here has the healthiest. His blood to me is like chocolate to a human girl; delicious and sweet above anything else" I said and I started to day dream a little about Kyungsoo's blood.
"_____! Earth to _____!" and I snapped out of my daydream.
"Hmm what?"
"I said, Kai just ran out the door!" Baekhyun said pointing to the open door.
"Don't worry guys he always does this. He'll come back when he gets hungry" I said sighing.
"What if he doesn't come back?" Joonmyeon questioned.
"If he doesn't then I'll get my mom, she'll find him in an hour" I said and I stood up. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol please help me with the homework" I tried to change the subject; it worked. After I closed the front door me, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol went upstairs to my room to do homework; Sehun following, while Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo did the dishes
When we had finally finished the homework I stretched out my arms letting out a yawn. I saw that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in serious mode, trying to finish the rest of the homework and Sehun passed out on the floor. They hadn't noticed I finished so I quietly got up and left the room to grab some water. As I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass, I filled it halfway and started to drink it. After taking a sip, I noticed a note on the counter and I picked it up.
Noona, me and Kyungsoo went to the store to buy more milk and...other things. We'll be back soon
Love Suho and Kyungsoo
Suho?...oh Joonmyeon I thought and I set the note back down onto the counter. I took another sip of water when suddenly the front door slammed open. I ran over about to beat up whoever was at the door. It was Kai and I sighed in relief.
"Yah, you scared me!" I yelled and Kai took of his shoes and sloppily through them on the floor. "Yah!"
"Shut up!" and I gasped. Kai never yelled at me before.
"Kai, what's the matter?"
"Oh, I'll tell you what's the matter...it was okay when it was just me and Sehun. Now those three came into the picture and I thought it would okay but Kyungsoo? Really?! How many more guys are you gonna turn into servants until your satisfied?! Do you hate drinking my blood that much?" Kai yelled walking closer to me, close enough where I could smell his breath. I took a whiff and I immediately stepped backwards. Ugh he's drunk...
"Have you been drinking with Taemin and his hyungs again? I told you I hate it when you get drunk!" I yelled covering my nose.
"Stop changing the subject! I'm asking if you hate my blood!"
"I'm not changing the subject and of course I don't hate your blood!"
"Then prove it to me! Drink my blood right now!"
"What? You know what happens to me when alcohol gets into my system!" I yelled and Kai scoffed.
"Fine! Then I'm just going to walk out that door and leave. You already have five other servants to take care of you" Kai said and turned around quickly, almost tripping over his own feet and falling to the ground.
"Wait!" I yelled quickly grabbing onto his shirt. I know what drunk Kai is capable of, if he's really serious about leaving then he'll really leave. "I...I'll do it..." I hesitantly said and Kai smirked, moving the collar of his shirt to the side.
"Then do it" I gulped and slowly moved my mouth to his neck and bit it, drawing out blood. I out the blood and held it in my mouth, I hesitated to swallow it. Kai had seemed to have read my mind and said,
"Swallow it." I looked up at him, scared and I saw in his eyes that he was serious. I closed my eyes and slowly swallowed the blood in my mouth. I felt the warmth of his blood burned my throat as it went down. After I swallowed all the blood, I wiped my mouth with my arm.
"Happy?"
"Very." Kai said smiling not realizing what he had made me do since he was drunk. I noticed that whenever he becomes drunk he doesn't act drunk like normal humans. It's like he becomes a whole new person. A person that knows exactly how to get what he wants. I couldn't hold it back anymore I held my mouth trying to keep the blood from getting onto the carpet but it didn't work. I started to throw blood up, not just the blood I just drank, but my own blood as well. I tried my best to stop throwing up blood but I just couldn't the blood kept flowing out. I fell to the ground, running out of energy to even continue to stand up.
"Hey guys were back with stuff!" I heard Joonmyeon yell. "_____!" I didn't know who yelled my name since I couldn't even open my eyes anymore. I out feeling someone picking me up bridal style and Kyungsoo yelling in the distance.

I finally updated TvT wells It might be until next week till I update again but I'll try to get some done this weekend. I'm making no promises though because my finals are on Monday through Wednesday of next week. So yeah...

Subscribe and comment!