Chapter 4

A Vampire Story

The walk to my house was pretty fun. It was good to actually take part in a conversation instead of hearing Kai and Sehun fight. I walked up the stairs to the front door and unlocked it. We all walked inside, and I could smell a sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. I immediately ran towards the smell, knowing who is in the kitchen.

"Oh hey _____, right on time, I made your favorite strawberry shortcake!"

"Kyungsoo!" I yelled running up to him, giving him a big hug.

"Woah, I didn't know you missed it this much" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"I do miss your strawberry shortcakes, but I miss you more" I said smiling.

"What is going on?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"This guy is our neighbor, Do Kyungsoo, worst guy you'll ever meet" Kai grumbled.

"What do you mean? _____ seems to like him" Joonmyeon said.

"Don't lithen to hyung, he'th juth jealouth" Sehun said. I noticed all the guys were staring at us and I broke the hug.

"Kyungsoo these are my friends. You know Kai and Sehun; this is Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun" I said and Kyungsoo shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you all and I wish I can get to know you guys better but I got to go"

"Aww why are you leaving so soon?" I whined grabbing onto his shirt.

"Sorry _____, we'll catch up later, I promise but right now I have to go to my culinary class or else I'll be late" Kyungsoo said putting his jacket and shoes on. I walked him out and waved goodbye. When I walked back inside everyone was in the living room.

"Hah, and he calls himself a cook. Why does he need a cooking class?" Kai said as I walked into the kitchen to grab the strawberry shortcake.

"Oh shut up Kai. You know he's the teacher of the class" I said taking out a small fork and grabbing the plate with the strawberry shortcake on it. I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch. After I sat down I immediately took a bite of the cake.

"Soo, _____, are you going to explain to us the whole 'master' thing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? Oh, right. Well, whenever a pureblood vampire, a.k.a me, bites a human unless we're careful they become our servants or half vampires" I said taking another bite of the cake.

"Okay that didn't really help. That just gave us even more questions" Baekhyun said with a confused face.

"Fine, I'll give an example. It's like when a snake bites you, they inject poison. It's the exact same thing if a vampire isn't careful they make their victim into one of them by injecting their own blood into the human"

"Okay that explains the whole humans turning into vampires things but that doesn't explain the whole 'servant' and 'half vampires'" Joonmyeon said.

"Okay it works like this; if a pureblood doesn't make their victims their servant then they become half vampires. A monster that has a thirst for blood with a human body that doesn't have a need for any" I said taking another bite out of the cake.

"_____, stop stopping in the middle and explain to us the servant thing!" Baekhyun yelled and I sighed.

"Fine! After injecting their blood into their victims. The only way the victims don't become half vampires is to make them your servant and the only way to do that is to kiss them. Before you even ask why, it's a purebloods only thing; I don't know why it's a kiss but it is. Oh and another thing the kiss seals the bond between the human and vampire. Once a pureblood makes you their servant, your their servant for life and the pureblood can only drink blood from their servants" I explained.

"Wait, you bit the three of us when we were younger but we didn't become monsters. What's the deal with that?" Joonmyeon asked.

"I think I can explain." We all looked towards the stairs to see a woman walk down them.

"Mom!" I placed the now empty plate onto the table and ran to give her a hug.

"Oh I smell something sweet, was Kyungsoo here?"

"Yeah mom. He left not too long ago." We both sat back onto the couch. The atmosphere suddenly became a little more serious.

"As you know, _____ bit the three of you when you guys were in elementary school. She was going through a tough time, right before you three she got her first taste of blood from Sehun here. Her blood lust awakened and she couldn't control herself. I didn't want to a big vampire mess to blow up in the town so I erased her and your memories. That suppressed you from turning into one of 'them', for now, but it seems its wearing off. You three remembered _____ and she, you" my mom turned and looked at me.

"What?"

"_____, honey, go kiss those three boys" and we all gave a shocked face.

"What?! No! I don't want to!"

"Do you want your friends to turn into monsters?!" No I don't but I don't want to kiss them either!......I really don't want to do this but I guess I kind of have to. I stood up from my seat and walked over to the three. I looked back at my mom and saw that she and Sehun were busy holding Kai back. I turned back to them and gave the first kiss to Joonmyeon. It was kind of awkward. It was like me kissing an older brother. It was just awkward. Blushing a little, I backed up and moved over to Baekhyun. I looked at his face in amusement; he looked like he was just as nervous as I am. I quickly gave him a quick peck and moved on. I looked back at him and giggle because he literally fainted and fell on the floor. He was blushing so hard, I swear I could see steam come out of his ears. I walked towards Chanyeol and looked him in the eye. He looked straight into mine and grabbed my chin. I don't know why but I started to feel embarrassed and I averted my eyes.

"What's the matter sweetheart? You were so brave with Suho and Baekhyun over there" Chanyeol says chuckling.

"It's too embarrassing with you..." I muttered blushing.

"Well, you don't have to worry, just relax, I'll do the kissing for you. I'd rather kiss you than the other way around; it's not my thing to be dominated" Chanyeol said and then he leaned closer until our lips touched. My eyes were closed but I could see sparks fly. I was suddenly pulled away and I opened my eyes to see an angry Kai above me.

"Well, you kids have fun I have a date with your father so I'll just leave you kids alone" my mom said before leaving out the front door. The atmosphere was a little tense before Baekhyun broke it.

"Crap! I almost forgot I had homework!" He yelled frustrated and I giggled at the fact he can't feel how thick the atmosphere was.

"Let's all go to my room, we can all do our homework together" I said and we all went up to my room with our backpacks. Everyone was on the floor while I did my homework on my bed. Kai was on full alert; I guess he did not like what happened between me and Chanyeol earlier. After about an hour we all started ago feel bored and we eventually fell asleep. Thank god I was on my bed; the floor would have ruined my back.


OH MY GOD this is the first time I've updated this quickly before lol