Chapter 12

A Vampire Story

I ran into my room, slamming the door shut. How could those two do this to me? To us? Xiumin never really cared for me, but how can he do this to his own brothers? Does he not care for their safety? I sat on my bed, clinging on to the large purple unicorn plushie Yixing had given to me a couple years ago. Why? Why is this happenning? Right now, I should have been going out to find Kai and the others and get them to come back. We were suppose to make up and then everything was going to go back to normal. It's all EOS fault. I sighed, placing the unicorn back to its spot on my bed. This is not the time to place blame on EOS, I need to get the book and rescue all of them.

I took out my phone and called my mother. I don't want to make her worry but I have to make sure the book is where I think it is, I don't want to waste my time, I only have one week.

"Hello? _____-ah what's wrong?"

"Mother, I need to know where the book 'The Tree of Life' is. It's an emergency" I said.

"EOS wants the book right? And they captured the boys to threaten you"

"How did you know?"

"I have my sources" If you already know, why are you just doing nothing! Your son and daughter are in trouble and could be possibly killed! I thought. "I am not just doing nothing. Although I can't help you rescue them, I got a strong ally that will help you, but they won't act until the time is right. Until then, you are on your own. I'm sure whatever your rescue plan is, will be the right choice"

"Even if it means we lose the book?"

"Even if it means we lose the book"

"Good because I plan on giving them the book in exchange for their freedom. Where is it?"

"_____-ah, I'm sure you know where it is"

"I know. I was hoping you would tell me otherwise," I sighed, "Alright, I'm going now. Oh and don't tell Kai's father anything about this"

"I won't tell him, and _____, he is your father too"

"I'm sorry, but there is only one father in my heart" I said coldly.

"I don't blame you for saying that, but _____ be careful, EOS doesn't always keep their promises and try to stay alive"

"I plan to" I said and hanged up. I immediately placed my phone into my pocket and went to my closet and opened it, grabbing a small pink suitcase. I stuffed everything I would need for the trip into the suitcase. Going over to my computer, I went online and bought an electric airline ticket for myself and Xiumin. I printed the tickets out and grabbed my passport from my nightstand drawer and walked out of my room, dragging my suitcase behind me. I went downstairs to find Xiumin just sitting on the couch, reading a book. He looked up at me, his expression not even changing after seeing I had a suitcase.

"Running away?" he says.

"No I am not!" I yelled, enraged. The nerve of him! I'm not a coward! I thought. "You have your suitcase and passport?" I asked and he nodded. "Go get it, were going on a trip to get the book EOS wants". He stands up and went up the stairs to go grab all of his stuff and his passport.

After 15 minutes, he came downstairs, passport in hand, and his suitcase in the other. We proceeded to leave the house and I called a taxi. We didn't talk to eachother during the whole car ride to the airport. When we got there, we got out of the taxi and grabbed our suitcases out of the taxi trunk. It wasn't until we got inside the airport did Xiumin decide to speak.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Japan" I said simply and we got in line to check in. It was going to be a long, long day.


OH MY GOSH, I UPDATED THIS LIKE A YEAR LATER. I'M SO VERY SORRY GUYS. AND I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.

I actually outlined this chapter out and I wasn't planning on stopping here. I was actually going to add what the boys were doing while you and Xiumin were going to Japan but it's almost 4 in the morning, I need to go to sleep.

NOTE: THIS WEEK IS MY MIDWINTER BREAK SO HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE A LOT

But I'm also going to study for my SAT that is next week so don't expect too much guys.

School has completely drained my will to continue writing my current stories and I really want to post some new ones that I want to write and have been wanting to write for months now, but I know doing that will put too much on my plate so I'm going to wait until I at least finish one of my stories

Take note that next week is my SAT and starting March tennis season will begin and I'll also be preparing for AP exams that's happening in May. So after this break, I'm going to be extremely busy. I'm going to try to write on the weekends but they may not always be updates. Again I'm sorry!!

Anyways I hope you subscribe and comment ^^