Chapter 3

A Vampire Story

 

There was really no place I can hide so I just went into a random class. I quickly walked to the back of the class and sat at the corner seat, the one farthest away from the door. As I was bawling my eyes out, I heard someone walk into the classroom. I had placed my head on my arms to make it look like I was sleeping. The footsteps came closer and closer. I was getting nervous for no apparent reason. My crying face is so embarrassing!

"Sweetheart, why are you crying?" I looked up from my arms, my face still coated with my tears, and looked at the person who just called me sweetheart. It was the new transfer student Park Chanyeol. He grabbed my chin with his hand and used his thumb to wipe the tears off my face. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"It'll be fine, so stop crying okay?" Wait, why does this feel like deja vu? And why the hell am I not punching this guy in the face?! I stood up from my chair. Blushing, I placed my hand on my forehead, where he kissed and I stared at him is disbelief.

"Hey guys, I found the princess!" Chanyeol shouted and the other two transfer students, Joonmyeon and Baekhyun, walked into the classroom. Great how many more people is going to see my vulnerable side?! They both walked up to where me and Chanyol was; Joonmyeon was the first to speak up.

"Look, _____ we don't want to make it awkward, and our lunch hour is almost over but we know you're a vampire..." I looked over at him in shock. How did they find out?!

"What?" That was the only thing that can come out of my mouth at this moment.

"What hyung is trying to say is that the three of us got bit by you in elementary school. See? Here are your bite marks" Baekhyun said pulling down his shirt collar showing the bite marks and the other two pulled theirs down too also showing bite marks. I stared closely at the bite marks. Those do look like my bite marks...wait a sec...what the hell am I thinking?! The only humans I bit in my childhood are Kai and Sehun!

"Oh and you have the same blue eyes as the girl that has been appearing in my dreams" Joonmyeon added.

"Also, didn't we all experience the same feeling when we first met _____ again? A somewhat good, happy feeling?" Chanyeol said and the other two nodded in agreement. Crap...I forgot to hide my eye color. The three began to go off into their own little world and I stared at them. Why does this feel so familiar? I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head. I closed my eyes because of the pain and I saw pictures flashing in my head. A blood filled classroom with three boys on the floor bleeding out from two holes on their necks and...me, blood flowing from my mouth. I opened my eyes again, panting really hard.

"Sweetheart are you alright?" Chanyeol said putting his hand on my shoulder and I flinched.

"Is everything alright _____?" Joonmyeon asked getting closer to me.

"Y-Yes everything is fine! Don't worry about me" I looked at my watch and saw that my lunch was almost over. "Well, look at the time! I better go or else I'll be late for class!" I said and I quickly dashed out of the classroom. I quickly walked to my next class, walked into the room and sat down at my seat. What the hell is going on?! It hasn't been long since I found out Sehun was my servant and now the three transfer students are my servants as well?! My stomach began to grumble. Great I was so shocked I forgot I didn't eat lunch yet. What do I do now? I don't see Kai or Sehun until after school! Crap, this isn't good... When class started I tried to suppress my hunger, trying really really hard to keep my eye color a normal human color, and not my regular exotic blue eyes. Purebloods have natural blue eyes. When they're blood lust goes through the roof their eyes become blood red and when they use their compelling powers their eyes become a pure white color.

It was finally the end of the day, but I was so tired I couldn't even move from my seat. I need blood now! I carefully got up from my seat, trying not to fall over and walked into the hallway. I could barely see anything, everything was all blurry and red. I fell on my knees to tired and worn out to move any further. I suddenly smelled tantalizing blood getting closer and closer.

"_____!" the voice was the mixture of three. As is started to feel more faint. I was about to fall onto my back when I felt three pairs of arms catch me. I couldn't hold on any longer, I sunk my teeth onto the nearest neck and started to drink their blood. After tasting blood, I drank to my hearts content. I ate to my fill and passed out. All I could remember was the feeling of sinking my teeth into three necks which was weird because I thought I bit one neck.

When I woke up, I was in one of the infirmary beds. I sat up in the bed and felt rejuvenated. Man, I never felt this full before and why the hell am I full?! What the hell happened when I was out of it? I noticed that the curtains surrounding the bed were up and I got out of bed. As I got up I had this familiar taste of blood in my mouth. I felt a little suspicious about it but I shrugged it off. I peeked through the curtains to see Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun helping put bandages on each other.

"Umm guys?" The three looked at me.

"Oh _____, you're awake are you feeling alright? Are you still hungry?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Oh uh no, I'm full thanks. Uhh did you see what happened before I passed out?"

"Seen it? We lived through it. Don't you remember? You bit all three of us in one go"

"Oh my gosh, this is soo embarrassing!" I hid back behind the curtains, blushing like a tomato. Suddenly someone barged through the door.

"Noona!" Sehun? I opened the curtains to see Kai and Sehun. When they saw me, they immediately ran up and hugged me.

"Guys, guys, it's ok. It's not like I'm dead or anything. I just fainted"

"We know! But we feel so bad, you're our master! We should have given you your lunch instead of acting like babies and fighting over who gets to feed you. In the end we didn't even feed you! You must be hungry!" Kai yelled.

"Ahem. Sorry boys but we already fed _____" Chanyeol spoke up and I swear I saw Kai and Sehun give dagger eyes to the three boys.

"Hey _____? What did he mean by 'master?'" and I gulped.

"Umm okay one; guys this is my little brother Kai and his friend Sehun, and two; I can explain back at my house so can we please go home now?" I said trying to persuade them the drop the whole 'master' topic. The three agreed and we all walked out of the infirmery. The six of us walked outside the school and towards my house. Along the way Chanyeol and Kai were having a little battle to try to win my attention, Joonmyeon and Sehun were having a nice conversation, and me? I was pretty much ignoring Kai and Chanyeols advances and was talking excitedly with Baekhyun. He is soo much fun to talk to! Too bad we got to my house quicker than I thought, I wanted to to talk to him about him and his thick eye liner.


YAY DOUBLE UPDATE!! XD