Chapter 8

A Vampire Story

I was all alone, nothing in sight, just nothing but white.

"Noona!" I turned around and saw the same little boy again. 'Ugh this dream again...' I thought as the little boy ran up to me. When he came up to me, he grabbed my hand again just like that other dream I had and dragged me along with him.
"Come on noona everyone is waiting for us already" the boy said and started to drag me along with him. I still didn't know where we were going, everything was still all white and what did he mean by 'everyone'?
"Umm where are we going?" I asked and the boy stopped walking and turned around.
"We're going to the flower gardens silly, weren't we going to go there and play? You didn't forget did you..." He said pouting. I hesitantly nodded going along with him even though I didn't know what the heck was going on. The boy smiled and continued to drag me along to apparently the flower gardens. I sighed and let him lead the way. Suddenly it wasn't just white anymore everything had turned into a beautiful flower garden. All around there were all types of flowers but most consisted of red roses. The garden looked and feel so familiar to me like deja vu but I couldn't figure out why it was so familiar. It was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't come up with the actual answer.
"Mommy! " I was brought back to reality and saw the little boy run to a shadowy figure under an umbrella. It was really bright, I couldn't tell who they were but the figure looked really tall. I looked down at myself and saw I looked like how I was when I was a child.
"_____! Come here! Before you get burned under the sun!" That voice I know that voice anywhere. I slowly walked closer to the figure and the little boy. As I got closer the figures face was getting clearer and clearer. Even though her face was still underneath the umbrella I can tell she was a woman, you know she was wearing a dress...Anyway I went underneath the umbrella with the women. I looked up at her face and gasped.
"Mother?" I looked completely shocked as I stared at her face.
"Mommy, noona is being weird" the little boy said as he was hugging my mother. She bent down and pat his head.
"Now sweetheart it's rude to call your noona weird" she said smiling and the little boy nodded. I was thinking way too much about this. When the heck did I ever have a little brother?! Man this is just plain weird. I didn't get a close look at everything so I took one long look from the garden to the house. Then I realized why everything was so familiar, it was familiar because this was my old house before the clan was destroyed. Everything was just like how it was before the humans destroyed everything. Then that means...
"Honey! Get the kids! The tea and snacks are ready!" I quickly turned around at the sound of that voice and saw a young looking man in an apron standing next to a table with nothing but sweets on it. I immediately ran up to him.
"Father!" I yelled tears already on my face. I gave him a hug even though I could only go up to his legs thanks to me looking like a child again. I looked up at him tears rolling down my cheeks trying really hard to get a good look at my fathers face, wanting to remember every detail so I can remember when I wake up but it was really hard to do so with my tears blurring the image. Father bent down and wiped my tears away with his hands and picked me up and put me on his shoulder.
"Aww sweety, why are you crying? I've only been gone 15 minutes" he said smiling making me smile too.
"She has always been a daddy's girl" my mother said coming closer to us with the little boy who is apparently my little brother. Father had put me in chair by the table and gave me a piece of cake and mother did the same to my little bro who I did t know at all. We were all having a good time when suddenly I heard me name being called "_____!..._____!..._____!" The voice getting louder each time.
"_____!" I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol beside my bed with a worried expression on their face. I looked around and saw I was in my bedroom. I sat up but almost fell back down because I was a little dizzy and lightheaded but Chanyeol caught me just in time and helped me sat up.
"Are you okay sweetheart? You were crying in your sleep, did you have a nightmare?" He said rubbing my back. I shook my head.
"No, it was just a really happy dream" I said rubbing the tears out of my eyes. I tried to get out of bed but Chanyeol wouldn't let me.
"Nuh uh uh, missy you just stay right there in your bed until your fully recovered" he said pushing me back onto my bed.
"But I'm fine already..." I said pouting.
"Fine? You just threw up blood like less than an hour ago and passed out. With the information I have I say your not fine!" I sighed and got up again, holding onto his shoulders.
"I just need a little blood right now so please give me some?" I asked cutely and already bit his neck not waiting for his reply. I out some of his blood and when I was done I up the excess blood on his neck. When I pulled away Chanyeol had sank to the floor. I gasped and bent down to him asking him if he was okay. I put his arm over my shoulder and helped him up.
"Are you okay?! I didn't drink to much blood did I?" I said and Chanyeol shook his head.
"No, it's just that, it really feels good when you my blood. When you do that it makes me melt and feel like a marshmallow" he said finally able to stand on his own and I hit him in the chest lightly.
"First Kai, now you? What's up with you guys..." I said and walked out of my room and Chanyeol followed. We walked down to the living room to see everyone sitting on the couches watching my mother glare at Kai who was hanging on the wall by his shirt. I sat down next to Sehun and whispered in his ear, "What the heck is going on?" Sehun literally jumped in his seat and faced me with a surprised look on his face. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his head in my neck.
"Noona! Your okay!" Sehun screamed and everybody looked over at us. There was a bunch of gasping and I was suddenly surrounded. Everyone had pounced on me, each giving me a tight hug. I saw Kai look over at me in guilt. 'Is he finally sober now? I can't tell...' I thought and I noticed mother was still thinking really hard, she always glares like that when she's thinking.
After everyone calmed down, they went back to their seats and continue to watch mother and Kai, me still not knowing what the heck was going on. Mother had turned around and finally noticed I was in the room.
"Ah! Honey! You shouldn't be out of bed!" She yelled and I pouted.
"But mother...I feel perfectly fine...I drank Chanyeol's blood and feel perfectly fine now..." I said still pouting and Kai just lost it.
"Say what?! I'm gonna kill you for this Chanyeol!" he shouted flailing his arms and legs around trying to get off the hook that kept him off the ground. I looked at mother and I swear I can see a light bulb shining above her head.
"I've decided!" she said and everyone looked over at her. "For making my cute daughter drink poison blood...your punishment Kai will be that you are not allowed to feed _____ for 2 weeks starting tomorrow." Kai gasped and literally looks like somewhat stuck a knife in his heart.
"Oh and I hear that Kyungsoo is giving everyone a healthy diet, so Kai even though you wont be feeding _____ you will still have to eat like the others and keep your blood healthy so listen to Kyungsoo. That means no junk food," and right there is the the finishing blow.
"Well, I better be off to bed. Dear, let's go!" she said and walked away.
"Uh yes dear, coming!" Step-father got up from his seat and followed mother to their bedroom since they have to wake up early tomorrow but before he left he says to me, "Now _____-ah, tomorrow the head of the wolf clan is coming for a visit so while he stays here for the next couple days make sure everyone is on their best behavior, okay?"
"Yes, yes, I know. Now go up to bed you and mother have work early in the morning" I said shooing him off to bed. Me and the guys had helped Kai down and we laughed at his now stretched out shirt. His face was still kind of scary though, it looked like the scream painting. We helped him back to his room and layed him down on his bed. Sehun yawns and walked over to his bed that was next to Kai's. Sehun recently moved in with us when his parents went to work overseas. We, minus Sehun, walked out of their room and into the hallway.
"Umm I'm gonna walk Kyungsoo out so you three can stay in the guest room it's that one right there," I said pointing to the door right across of Kai and Sehuns room, "It has only two beds though so one of you have to sleep on the couch that's in there". The three nodded and walked into the room I had pointed to and closed the door. I had walked With Kyungsoo to the door helping him find his shoes since there were so many shoes piled onto each other. It took us like 5 minutes to find both pairs. He put on his shoes and I opened the door for him.
"Well bye" I said waving and before he left, Kyungsoo hugged me.
"You can always come to me okay? No matter what I'll be here for you..." He said letting go of me and staring straight in the eyes.
"Yeah I know" I replied and he smiled then walked away. I closed the front door and locked it. Walking back to my room, I had this weird feeling someone was watching me. Thinking it was just my imagination I brushed off the feeling and went off to bed.

Omg it's been sooooooo long since I've updated anything!

Alright guys I will be updating more this month before school starts again for me, I'm still really busy with other stuff but I'll try my best to at least update all my stories at least once!

So comment and subscribe! Please! I need to distract myself since KCON is coming up and I can't go but my cousin is T^T the only thing that's keeping me happy is that I might go next year. Anyways some saesang exotics want to throw stuff at GD while he's performing on stage this year at KCON!!! I...I just can't explain this...it breaks my heart to much...