2 - The Meeting

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“WHAAAAAATTTT??!!!!” Jessica’s loud-dolphin shriek made her parents and Krystal covered their ear. “Y... You’re lying to me right, dad?!”

 

Mr. Jung shook his head.

 

“B.. But, why it should me?! I even didn’t know who is her. What if she’s ugly? Player?! Dad, please I don’t want marry to another guy whom I don’t know”

 

“We can’t do nothing, honey. We were arranged this since you two born to this world. That day, when daddy and Mr. Kwon have a meeting for discussing some matter about our business, we both agreed to marry you with their eldest daughter” Mr. Jung said. “And tomorrow we will have a dinner with their family and meet you with Kwon Yuri”

 

Right after Mr. Jung said that, Jessica couldn’t help but ran toward her room. She threw herself on the bed and buried her face on the pillow.

 

“AAARRGGGHHH!!!” Jessica screamed frustatedly.

 

“What the hell is going on to me?! Why are this suddenly happen?! .”

 

***

Meanwhile on the Kwon Mansion

 

The Kwon Family have just finished their dinner and now they’re sitting at the dining room, waiting for Mr. Kwon announcement. Yuri, the one who didn’t like with the atmosphere, broke the silence.

 

“What are you going to say, dad?” Yuri asked.

 

“You’ll get married with my bestfriend’s daughter, Yuri-ah”

 

“Wh.. WHAT?!” Yuri screamed. “Tell me you’re lying dad? Mom?!”

 

Both of Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon shook their head.

 

“So, you’re not lying to me.. But why, dad? Why it should be me? I even didn’t know who the hell is her”

 

“I and Mr. Jung have agreed to marry you with their eldest daughter. Both of us are bestfriend since we’re childhood, so we agreed with that”

 

“But dad...”

 

“No buts, Kwon Yuri. Tomorrow we will have dinner with their family. You should go home earlier tomorrow” Mr. Kwon said then went to his room followed by his wife.

 

Yuri then walked toward her room with her younger sister beside her. Before they separated, Amber patted her shoulder and gave her a smile. Yuri walked lazily toward her queen-sized bed. She’s too tired to thinking about the arranged-marriage of her with her daddy’s bestfriend’s eldest daughter whom Yuri didn’t know her name.

 

***

 

Both of Jung Family and Kwon Family are now in the restaurant, waiting Yuri who was on her way to the restaurant. Not longer after that, the tanned, black haired girl came.

 

“Sorry, I’m late. I just finished the meeting” she smiled to the others then bowed to Mr. and Mrs. Jung. “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jung”

 

“Hahaha don’t call us like that, Yuri-ah, that’s too formal. Just call us uncle and auntie, okay?”

 

Yuri chuckled. “Okay then, uncle” Yuri then took her seat beside her mommy.

 

“Nah, Yuri, that’s Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter