10 - Jessica's Visit

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Where are you going Jess?” Tiffany asked when she saw her bestfriend walked from her office room with a sling bag on her shoulder.

 

“I’m going to visit Yuri.. its been 3 days from the burial and she doesn’t back home yet so I decided to check her. Tiff, can I ask your help?”

 

“Sure, what is it?”

 

“Replace me until I back here”

 

“Oh sure” Tiffany said beamed her famous eyesmile.

 

 

Jessica smiled then walked to the parking lot. She got in her car and turned the engine on. She drove her car to Busan then stopped for awhile for buying kimbap for Yuri.

 

 

“I want kimbap for take away please” she said then seated at the waiting seat.

 

 

Her phone suddenly beeped, incoming message. She grabbed it and read the message. It was from Sunny.

 

 

[To: Jessica

Hello Jess, sorry for disturbing your work. I just want to inform you that me and Sooyoungie will going to Jeju for a week, so can you visit Yuri once you’re not busy? I think she’s not in a good condition yet after Seohyun passed away... Thanks before ^^

- Sunny

 12.15 p.m]

 

She quickly replied Sunny’s message.

 

 

[To: Sunny

Hello too Sunny, well you’re not disturbing me because I’m not in my office right now. Well for answer your ask, I’m okay with that.. and by the way I’m on my way to go there too :)

- Jessica,

12.15 p.m]

 

 

“Here your kimbap, Ma’am..” said the waiter whilst handed Jessica the plastic bag.

 

“Oh, okay thank you”

 

 

Jessica walked toward the cashier and paid all of that. She then got back into her car and continued driving to Busan. After 45 minutes of driving she finally arrived. She knocked the door. After knocking for couple of times but there’s still no answer. She then decided to opened the door and peeked inside.

 

 

“Hello?” greeted her as her foot stepped inside the house.

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

She frowned when nobody appeared or greeted back her. She just walked around inside the house trying to find someone. When she passed a room which placed near TV, she heard someone sobbing from inside. She approached the door and the voice was become clearer right after she arrived in front of the door. Carefully, she grabbed the door knob and opened it. Her eyes found a tanned figure was sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

 

“Yuri?” Jessica said as she tapped the latter’s shoulder made the tanned a bit shocked.

 

“S- Sica?” Yuri quickly wiped away her tears from her cheeks. “W- What are you doing here at this time? Shouldn’t you at your office?”

 

“I just want to visit you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter