8 - The Bad News

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“SEOHYUN??!!” Yuri shouted someone’s name that Jessica didn’t know who is she. “Soo, you aren’t kidding me, right? Please it’s not fun at all”

 

 

Seemed the person in another line said something bad that Yuri nodded her head weakly before ended the conversation and put her phone in her pocket. Jessica noticed the change expression on the tanned girl’s face, yeah it turned to be sad.

 

 

“Yuri, you okay? Did something bad happen?” Jessica asked carefully not wanting the younger girl to be more sad.

 

“Jessica I’m sorry I don’t think I can drop you at your house, my friend just told me that something bad happen with my.....girlfriend”

 

 

Jessica couldn’t help but shocked when she knew that Yuri already have a girlfriend

 

 

“Sica?”

 

 

Jessica snapped back to reality after Yuri waved her hand in front of Jessica’s face.

 

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“Can you go back to your house by yourself? I don’t thi—”

 

“Give me the key” Jessica quickly cut off Yuri’s words.

 

 

Yuri made a puzzle look on her face

 

 

Jessica sighed. “How can I let you go driving alone to your girlfriend house with your condition right now and I’m pretty sure that you couldn’t think clearlier right now. So give me the key and I’ll drive you to her house”

 

 

Yuri nodded her head then walked quickly to the parking alot with Jessica beside her. They got in the car and changed position, Jessica on the driver seat while Yuri on the passenger seat. Yuri handed Jessica the key.

 

 

‘Oh my god what the real happened to my Hyunnie? Please God, don’t take my Hyunnie, I’m still loving her’ Yuri thought

 

 

Jessica took a glance on Yuri only to find the latter bit her lower lips and played with her fingers, panicked. Yuri suddenly took her phone and pressed someone’s number as she placed her phone on her right ear.

 

 

“Hello? Taenggo?” asked Yuri.

 

“Yes Yul it’s me.. why?”

 

“Oh.. uhmm.. well firstly I want to say sorry if I interrupt your date with Tiffany but-”

 

“It’s no problem Yul I just accompany my Fany to shopping. Then tell me why you call me”

 

“Seo-seohyun... Sooyoung just called me that something b- bad happened to her so I just want to ask you if you can go there right now”

 

“WHAT?! Ok- okay buddy I’ll go there as soon as possible. Just drive carefully ok I don’t want you had an accident because you can’t think clearlier”

 

“I’m not driving, Sica take that position” Yuri glanced at the brunette who focused on the road.

 

“Oh glad with that. Okay then see you there buddy”

 

“Okay. Be careful on your driving Taeng” Yuri said before ended the conversation.

 

 

The atmosphere in Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter