7 - The Second Dating and The Call

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“How about this?” Jessica asked while showing the shirt to Yuri who standing right beside her with 3 bags on her hand.

 

Yuri shook her head. “Too y.”

 

Jessica pouted then put back the shirt.

 

“How about this one?”

 

“That’s not suit with you.”

 

“This?”

 

“Ew. That’s weird”

 

“Yah! You always said that these are not good enough for me then which one I should buy?”

 

“I just trying my best opinion about what you want to buy” Jessica puffed her cheek. “Okay okay don’t puff like that, I’ll help you to choose the best clothe for you hmm how about this one?”

 

Yuri grabbed one of the shirt with black-white stripes on it and showed it to the older girl. A big smile curved on Jessica’s lips as she grabbed that shirt and ran to the fitting room. Yuri followed her then sat at one of the waiting chair while waiting for Jessica. Not longer after that Jessica walked out from the fitting room and dragged Yuri to the cashier.

 

“Yah! Why are you not showing me first before you pay it? I want to see if it looks good for you or not” Yuri said pouted right after they walked out from the shop.

 

“Hehehe I just want to surprise you when I’m wearing it soon hmm how about we go to the cinema? It’s been so long since I watch the last movie last year”

 

“Okay then let’s go”

 

They then walked to the cinema where located at the third floor. After buying the tickets, popcorn and drinks they walked into the studio. They seated theirself at the seat which writen on the tickets.

 

Just then the movie was beginning.

 

The lights turned off as the big screen in front of them started to play the movie. The movie they’re watching was horror. Yuri turned her head to the right side to see how Jessica was. She smiled when saw Jessica’s scared expression.

 

Suddenly....

 

“KYAAAA” Jessica screamed as the big flat screen showed the ghost she unconciously hugged Yuri’s arm and burried her face at there.

 

Yuri the one who be hugged got freeze on her spot. She didn’t know what to do right now. Her heart beated like 1000 times faster than usually when Jessica hugged her arm.

 

‘No it shouldn’t be like this. I can’t have feeling toward her, I’m still Seohyun’s. Yuri you should calm yourself’ Yuri said to herself.

 

After about one and half hour later, the movie ended and the lights . Jessica blinked her eyes for a couple of times before realized that she was still hugging Yuri’s arm. She quickly released her hug and fixed her clothe.

 

“S.. Sorry I don’t mean to hug you, I.. I just—” Jessica’s word cut off when Yuri put her index finger on her lips.

 

“No problem Sica.. Let’s go have some lunch” Yuri stood up and brought all of their stuff before walked out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter