11 - Jessica

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri was laying on the bed, stirred her body to the left and right for a couple of times. She then sat up and ruffled her hair stressed.

 

 

“Urgh.. Why I couldn’t sleep?!” she groaned.

 

 

It’s been four days since she leaved at SooSun’s house alone since the couple was on Jeju. For the whole four days she couldn’t sleep well, she didn’t know why but somehow she has a bad feeling. She tried hardly to not thinking about that but that feeling didn’t want go away from her mind.

 

 

She turned her head to left and saw her cellphone on the table. She grabbed it and turned it on. Since the news about Seohyun passed away she turned off her phone for calming herself down. It’s almost a week and her parents probably worried about her.

 

 

 

“Oh... there’re 53 texts and 89 misscalls....Taenggo? What happened with her? She shouldn’t call me if there’s any bad happen, should I called her back?”

 

 

 

Just when she’s about to diall Taeyeon’s number, her phone suddenly rang. Incoming call from Taeyeon. Yuri pressed the answer button quickly as she placed her phone on her ear.

 

 

 

“Oh, hel—” Yuri was about to greet her friend but suddenly Taeyeon’s shout cut off her words.

 

“YAH!! Why you turn off your phone?!”

 

“Oh that... I just want my lone time.. what’s up? I’ve checked my phone when I turned it on and I saw your texts and misscalls, what’s with those things? Is anything going well? You didn’t make any mess with my position right? You know, if I know that you doing any stupid thing with my office, I will chopped your head and took Tiffany away from you hahaha”

 

“...”

 

 

 

Instead of laughing or scolding Yuri, Taeyeon remained silent waiting for Yuri to finish her words. Yuri sensed something bad happened just to heard nothing from the other line.

 

 

 

“T- Taenggo? You still there?” asked her worriedly. “Are you sick?”

 

“I- I’m here Yul.. I’m not sick... just—” Taeyeon hung her word that made Yuri curious more about what happened.

 

“Just? Just what Tae? Tell me... I sensed something bad happen from your voice”

 

“Y- yeah, you’re feeling was pretty right Yul...something bad happened.. that’s why I kept calling and texting you, because...”

 

“Make it quick, Kim Taeyeon! Don’t make me curious anymore!”

 

“J- Jessica... she... she...”

 

 

 

Yuri became more worried when she heard her bestriend mentioned that brunette’s name who will be her wife soon. She couldn’t help but shouted to Taeyeon because of the worriedness.

 

 

 

“JESSICA??!! KIM TAEYEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter