17 - The Good News

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was the day-off for both Yuri and Jessica. They already came back from Europe after spending for almost one month honeymoon. Instead going to somewhere, they decided to take a rest before back to their old activity, working.

 

Yuri was doing her exercises in their gym while Jessica sat not far from her seobang, staring at her now sweating seobang. Yuri turned her head and caught her gorgeous wifey red handed for staring at her. She winked seductively at her wifey who already had her jaw dropped because of the wink.

 

Jessica closed her eyes tightly before opened them and welcomed with her seobang who was drinking her water then started to do her next exercise. That scene just now somehow made the brunette turn on. All she want right now were her seobang and bed. Jessica stood up and walked toward Yuri without knowing by the tanned. She backhugged her seobang made the tanned stopped her activity.

 

 

“Seobang~~” said her cutely while burying her face on Yuri’s neck, inhaling the tanned’s scent.

 

“Hey baby, what’s wrong?”

 

Without answering her seobang’s question, Jessica flipped Yuri’s position made the tanned faced her. She then crushed her lips to her seobang’s. The tanned was startled at first because of the sudden kiss. She started to reply her wifey’s kiss. They just need coupld of seconds before turned the kiss in to the passionate one. Yuri bit her wifey’s lower lip ask for entrance, and the brunette gladly opened it made a way for Yuri’s tongue in to . A soft moan could be hear from the brunette and it made the tanned turn on. She broke the kiss before moved to her wifey’s slender neck. She kissed and it made the neck full of her kissmarks.

 

Jessica was softly while enjoying her seobang’s activity on her neck. When Yuri still busy making another kissmark on Jessica’s neck, she suddenly pushed Yuri away from her before ran toward the bathroom. Yuri frowned at first before ran followed her wifey. She slammed the door opened and found her wifey was kneeling in front of the toilet.

 

“Sica!” shouted her as she ran toward the brunette.

 

“uwekk.. uwekk..” instead of gave her seobang an answer, she kept vomiting but nothing was coming out from her. Feeling that she didn’t want to vomit anymore, she flushed the toilet before sat tiredly leaned her back on the toilet.

 

“Baby are you okay?” asked Yuri worriedly.

 

Before could answer her seobang, she suddenly covered and signaled her seobang to go before vomited again. Yuri shook her head as she massaged her wifey’s neck.

 

“Baby are you okay?” asked Yuri after Jessica flushed the toilet.

 

“I’m okay seobang, maybe I just too tired because of our long trip yesterday”

 

“You sure?”

 

Jessica smiled and nodded weakly.

 

“Okay then. Just tell me if you still not feeling good, okay?”

 

“Okay. Now seobang can you carry me to our bed? I feel like I want to sleep” asked Jessica looked at her seobang with her puppy eyes made the tanned chuckled at her cute act.

 

“Anything for you, princess” said Yuri before carrying Jessica and put her on their bed.

 

“Thanks seobang. I love you~”

 

“Love you too baby..”

 

“Where are you going to go seobang?” asked Jessica when she saw her seobang about to leave her.

 

“I want to take a bath baby.. do you want me to take something for you?”

 

“No, I just need you beside me now. Come and cuddle with me here”

 

“But I’m smelling baby”

 

“I said, come and cuddle with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter