18 - The New Family Members

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Morning seobang~”

 

Yuri opened her eyes as soon as she heard an angelic voice greeted her. She quickly smiled when her wifey smiled sweetly to her. She tried to get up and leaned on the bedpost, pulled the older girl into her arms.

 

“Morning too wifey~” greeted Yuri planted a morning kiss on her wifey’s lips.

 

“Oh and morning too my baby~” Yuri bent down closer to Jessica’s now big stomach. Jessica’s giggling can be heard as she felt Yuri’s hand on her stomach.

 

Yes, it already been 9 months since the couple knew the news of Jessica’s pregnancy. The doctor said she’ll giving birth for about one week later.

 

“Where are you going seobang?” asked the brunette when she noticed the younger girl released her from the embrace.

 

“I’ll just get shower then make a breakfast for us. Wait here for awhile okay?”

 

Jessica nodded at her. Yuri chuckled at her wifey’s cuteness before leaned and pecked the brunette’s forehead. She grabbed her towel and walked into the bathroom. Few minutes later, the tanned girl finished her shower and back to her room to change her clothes.

 

“Seobang~” called Jessica made Yuri stopped.

 

“Why baby?”

 

“I want to help you makes breakfast” said Jessica made the tanned walked toward her.

 

“You don’t have to baby, I can do it by myself. All you have to do just rest here, okay? I’ll bring your breakfast here once the breakfast done”

 

Jessica shook her head and pouted cutely at her now jaw dropping seobang. Yuri having a hard time to deal with Jessica’s cute pout. She sighed.

 

“Okay okay. But you just have to sit and wait for me to prepare the breakfast ok?”

 

“Okay”

 

Jessica stood by Yuri’s help. She bit her lower lips because of the pain. Slowly, Yuri lead the older girl to downstairs. Once they’re in the dining room, Yuri pulled the chair and let Jessica to sit there.

 

“Wait here okay?” Jessica nodded obediently.

 

“Good.”

 

Jessica’s eyes followed every Yuri’s movement while preparing breakfast for both of them. She staring at Yuri’s back who was washing the vegetables. Suddenly a ert thing came to her mind. She looked at Yuri like she undressing her. Enjoying her y back her y tan skin and not to mention her y abs. She cupped her face as she blushed so hard. Finished washing vegetables, Yuri put the vegetables and turned around to check her lover. She frowned when she caught Jessica cupped her own face which already red like tomatoes.

 

“Sica? Are you alright?” asked Yuri in worried tone, walked closer toward her lover and put her back-hand on her forehead.

 

“I-I’m okay s-seobang-ah”

 

“You’re not lying right?”

 

“No, believe me seobang~” Jessica whined.

 

“O-okay okay, I’ll just continue my activity then”

 

Jessica smiled sweetly at her seobang. As Yuri leaved the brunette, Jessica hitted her own head softly while mumbling something. How can she truthfully said to her lover that she had dirty mind? Jessica couldn’t imagine how Yuri so bad when she knew that her wifey now being a byun.

 

“Say ahh~”

 

Jessica opened obediently as Yuri fed her. She munched her food quietly and Yuri found it cute as she pinched her nose made the brunette whined.

 

“So how’s it baby?”

 

“It’s so delicious. My seobang is jjang!” she clapped her hands happily. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter