5 - Krystal and Amber

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A certain brunette girl was humming a song when she was on her way to the kitchen. She suddenly stopped her walked when she heard someone was singing from the room opposite with hers. She curiously peeked on the door and got shocked when saw her younger sister was fixing her hair.

 

“Krystal?” she called then came into her younger sister’s room.

 

The latter turned back and smiled nervously. “Oh, h.. hey, eonnie”

 

“Where will you going? And.. with who?”

 

“I.. I just want to have dinner with my friend” Jessica frowned on Krystal’s answer. “Why are you frown like that, eonnie?”

 

“You know, if you’ll have dinner with your friend, your outfit won’t be like this. I’m smart enough for knowing that, lil jung. So, tell me with whom you’re going to have dinner?”

 

Krystal bite her lower lips, didn’t know what to answer her older sister’s question. She knew well that her sister will be know that she was lying, and her sister will ask her continuosly until she told the truth.

 

“Krys?” Jessica waved her hand in front of Krystal’s face made the younger back to reality and looked at her nervously. “Why are you zoning out?”

 

“Um.. N.. Nothing”

 

“You sure?” Krystal nodded quickly. “So, tell me who is th—”

 

Ting Tong

 

Jessica couldn’t be finished about what she was going to ask when she heard the door was ringing.

 

“Ah, i.. it must be my friend. I’ll get it” Krystal said then walked toward the door, but being stopped by her older sister who grabbed her wrist.

 

“I’ll get it. You just stay here, okay? If that really your friend, I’ll call you”

 

But before Krystal stopped her, Jessica already disappeared from her room and went downstair. She then quickly grabbed her hand bag and went downstair.

 

“Wel—Oh, Amber?” Jessica was about to greet the guest when she realized who was standing in front of the door right now. Yeah, it was Amber, Yuri’s younger sister.

 

“Y.. Yes, Jessica eonnie..” she’s stuttering when the one who opened the door for her was Jessica.

 

“Why are you here? And..” Jessica looked around searching someone. “You alone?”

 

“Yeah. I’m here because I want to.. uhm..”

 

Before Amber could answer Jessica’s question, suddenly someone called her.

 

“Amber!” Krystal cheerfully waving her hand then ran toward Amber and hugged her. “I miss you” she pouted.

 

“Aigoo don’t pout like that, baby.. I miss you too, a lot” Amber pinched Krystal’s cheek before pecked her on her cheek.

 

They continued act lovey dovey obviously forget about the ice princess who was staring at them confusedly. Until Amber finally notice it and whispered something at Krystal’s ear made the younger released the hug and looked at her sister nervously.

 

“What happened with you two? Amber called lil Jung ‘baby’? Don’t tell me that you two are....”

 

“Yes, Sica eonnie. We’re dating” Krystal answered intertwined her hand with Amber’s tightly, while Amber only smiling at her nervously.

 

Jessica looked at them with her poker face that both of Krystal and Amber couldn’t read what that’s mean. She walked closer to Amber then whispered something on her ear made the latter smiled at her and nodded while the younger beside her was looking at the confusedly.

 

“Okay then. We’ll go now, Jessica eonnie~” Amber said then walked toward her car.

 

Jessica waved her hand with a wide smile on her face when Amber the engine and drove her car out from the Jung Mansion. She then walked in after Amber’s car disappeared from the gate. Meanwhile with KryBer...

 

“Honey, what was Sica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter