19 - The Kwons

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- 2 months later -

 

It was a peaceful Saturday morning and the Kwons were still sleeping in their own room. Yuri was the first who woke up that day. She rubbed her eyes with her free hand before turned to the sleeping princess hugged her like a koala. She leaned and gave a peck on the top of her princess’ head.

 

“Sicababy~ wake up~”

 

“5 minutes, Yul” answered Jessica without opened her eyes and just snuggled closer to her Kwon seobang, burried her face on Yuri’s neck.

 

“Aigoo..” Yuri smiled as an idea popped in her mind. She leaned and pecked Jessica’s cheek continuosly. Soon she heard Jessica chukled and whined to her to stop.

 

“ahahaha stop it seobang-ah~” said Jessica before opened her eyes and lifted her head and saw her seobang who was grinning. “Morning, y~”

 

“Morning too, princess” said Yuri and gave a morning kiss for her Sicababy.

 

They then leaned their back on the bedpost and cuddled.

 

“What we will gonna do today?” asked Yuri.

 

“We should go to doctor for the babies’ general check-up, it already three weeks..”

 

“Okay.. after that, where will we go?”

 

“Shopping?” asked Jessica turned to see her seobang. “C’mon seobang.. it’s been a while I didn’t shopping.. beside our babies need new clothes too”

 

Yuri looked at Jessica who looking at her with her puppy-eyes and it’s hard for Yuri to reject her. “O-kay..”

 

Just then they heard their babies crying loudly.

 

“Our angels already called us. C’mon!” said Yuri pulled the older girl’s hand.

 

The YulSic couple then skipped to their babies’ room. Yuri walked approached the boy who was crying, while Jessica approached the younger who looked at her older brother crying.

 

“Ssshh.. appa’s here, Yoong.. what happen?” said Yuri as she lifted Yoong and patted her back. Soon, Yoong already calmed.

 

“Maybe he’s hungry, seobang-ah.. it’s their breakfast time”

 

“Yeah.. let’s go to the kitchen then”

 

The Kwons went to the kitchen. Yuri and Jessica placed their 2 months children on the chair. While Yuri prepared for the food, Jessica played with the twins.

 

“We’re going to shopping today... aaah mom’s very happyy~~” said Jessica happily.

 

“A..a..aaa..” Soojung happily clapped her hands while smiling widely, like she agreed with what her mom’s said.

 

“You also happy like mommy, Jungie-ah?”

 

Soojung looked at her mom with a big smile on her lips. Just then Yuri came with two bowls on her hands. She handed the pink one to Jessica before sat in front of Yoong.

 

“Hummm.. the plane is ready to fly.. say ahh~” said Yuri and Yoong obeyed her mom by opened and ate it eagerly. “Woah.. you sure like a shikshin, Yoong..”

 

Yoong just smiled widely hearing what his mom said. He hitted the table and opened his mouth widely, signaled Yuri to feed him again.

 

Half an hour later, the YulSic couple already finished feeding their babies. They then went to the babies’ room to change their clothes. Yuri changed Yoong’s outfit into white shirt with baby blue hoodie and pants. While Jessica changed Soojung’s outfit into baby yellow sleeveless dress with pink jacket.

 

“Ohmygod.. you sure look like a princess, Soojung-ah.. this pink dress suit you well”

 

Soojung just smiled while clapping her hands happily.

 

“So cuuteeee~~” squealed Jessica.

 

“You should change your clothes now, baby.. I’ll take care the babies” said Yuri with Yoong in her arms.

 

Jessica turned back and squealed when looked at Yoong’s outfit.

 

“My gawd! My prince why so handsome and cutee~” Jessica took Yoong from Yuri and shook his body. “How if you change your outfit first, seobang? I want take a photo of our babies.. they’re so handsome and beautiful~”

 

“Okay..”

 

Right after Yuri leaved Jessica with the babies, Jessica quickly put Yoong down beside Soojung and grabbed her cellphone. Soon a ‘click’ sound could be heard. Jessica took a few photos of the babies.

 

“My babies sure are handsome and beautiful huh..” said Jessica looked at the photos.

 

Yoong and Soojung just smiled listening their mom squealed like a fangirl.

 

“It’s your turn, baby” said Yuri who appeared from the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter