4

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A tanned, black-haired girl jumped off from her car and walked toward the not too big house. She knocked the door first before a tall girl opened the door.

 

“Wel—Oh! Hello, Yul!” the girl said in excited when looked who was standing in front of the door, then hugged her tightly.

 

“Ahahaha.. Hello too, Soo. How are you?”

 

The girl named Sooyoung released her hug. “I’m fine, how about you? It’s been long time since you don’t come here again”

 

“Same with me then. Yeah, too many schedule I have to attend. But luckily, today I don’t have any schedule until tomorrow so that I can be visit here”

 

Sooyoung let Yuri to came in and sat on the couch. She then excused herself to the kitchen to make Yuri a drink. After Sooyoung disappeared from the living room, Yuri stood up and walked toward the room not far from her place. She grabbed the knob before opened it. There was a girl who was laying unconciously on the bed. Yuri walked closer to her. Her hands reached the unconcious girl’s face and it.

 

“Long time no see, Hyunnie. I miss you a lot” she said as she bent down to pecked the unconcious Seohyun on her forehead.

 

Yuri took her seat beside Seohyun. She intertwined their hand and rested her chin on it. Her eyes were enjoying the beautiful face of Seohyun. Yes, Seo Joohyun was Yuri’s girlfriend. She has an car accident that cause her unconcious like that. No one know that Yuri still look after her even Yuri’s parents or Seohyun’s parents. The only one who know that only Yuri’s close friends.

 

Yuri’s tears suddenly fell down when she remembered about her arranged-marriage with Jessica. She still didn’t know what she has to do to resolve this matter. She still loving Seohyun, but she couldn’t rejected her parents’ want.

 

Tok.. Tok.. Tok..

 

Yuri wiped her tears quickly as she heard someone knocked on the door. She released her grip and walked approached the door and opened it.

 

“The lunch is ready, Yul. Come on~” said Sooyoung.

 

“Okay..”

 

They then walked toward the dining room and found a shortie girl who was busy preparing the food. She turned her head and found Yuri with her girlfriend. She smiled widely as she ran toward Yuri and hugged her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter