1 - WHAATT?!

Married With Her?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A certain brunette-petite girl was getting off from her car and trotting in to the cafe while her left hand above her head, trying to protect her head from the rain. She took her seat beside the window then raised her hand toward the cafe’s servant.

 

“I want spaghetti and orange juice, please” she said then giving back the menu to the servant.

 

She’s leaning on the chair after the servant leaved her. Her eyes were looking at the outside of the cafe. There’re so many pedestrian who walk in hurry with the umbrella on their hand. It’s raining now. Not longer after that, her ordered has come. After mumbling thank you to the servant, she ate her spaghetti.

 

Drrt.. drrt..

 

She put the fork, sipped her juice then took her phone which put in her bag. Incoming message. She opened the message and read it.

 

[To: Sooyeon

Sooyeon darling, can you come home quickly? Daddy wants to talk something to you.

- Daddy
Fri, 12.05 p.m]

 

Jessica then placed her phone at her bag without giving her dad a reply. She continued her eating before went back to her office. For your information, Jessica is the manager of South Korea’s Jung Enterprises branch. When she’s on her way to the office, she decided to dropped in at the supermarket, since she has to buy some of her needs. After got the ticket, she drove around the basement parking lot as her eyes were carefully looking for the empty place for parking her car.

 

She smiled to herself when her eyes caught an empty place. She then drove her car toward it. But before she parked her car, another car’s appearing and using the place. It made her upset. She honked that car in front her loudly, but the owner seemed didn’t care with it. She just parked her car then walked toward the entrance door.

 

“Urgh!!” she hit the car steering wheel while her eyes follow where the owner of that car is going.

 

After that, she drive her car again. Finally, not far from the first place, she find an empty place for her to parking her car. Jessica then came out from her car with a sling bag on her shoulder. She walked toward the entrance door.

 

“Uhm.. Where is the stationer’s?” Jessica asked to herself when her eyes were looking at the floor information. “That’s it! Second floor!”

 

Jessica walked happily to the lift. She waited for awhile before the lift door opened and she walked in.

 

Ting.

 

The door opened when they reached the second floor. Jessica walked out from the lift and went to the stationer’s. She grabbed the shopping cart then walked in. A couple of minutes later, she brought the stuff to the cashier.

 

“Pen, papers, paper clip, sellot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter