Rising Steam

Home Is Wherever I'm With You

A/N: Well, I broke them... now please allow me to fix them.
This one is dear to my heart and is something that I wrote before most of the other chapters~ because my brain likes to do time jumps every now and then. I wrote this one with a lot of love and I hope you can all feel that when you read it. This is the longest update so far \o/

This one is a bit of a thank you and small gift to a few of my favourite unnies. This for turkishbacon, IbbyLuvsGTOP and bluebracelet for always making me feel so loved and supported in what I do. But PrincessJiyong also deserves a special mention for sticking by on this one as well.

Thank you all for the continuous support *hugs and kisses* and thank you to EVERYONE who reads, comments, subscribes etc. This one is for all of you <3

And now....

 


GD&TOP:
Let's do this ;)

 


Rising Steam


Ever since the twin's arrival, crying has slowly become a daily occurrence in the Choi-Kwon household. Jiyong cries almost every day. And the twins, they cry all the time. Jiyong cries when the babies cry. Jiyong cries from relief and a manic kind of joy when the babies finally stop crying and fall asleep. Jiyong cries whenever he walks in to see Seunghyun singing or rocking the twins, or giving them their bath. Jiyong cries whenever the babies make that funny gurgling giggle sound when they drool because it's just so cute. Jiyong has always cried during too—not that that has become a daily occurrence in their household but Seunghyun can still hear him panting in his ear—Oh Hyunnie, I love you so much and you feel so good. Nnnhn. So good. Don't stop. Please.

 

But Seunghyun hardly ever cries. Since the birth, Seunghyun hasn't cried once. He's come close. There's been tears threatening to spill over but they haven't fallen. Not even the first night they were back at home, when Jiyong was shaking in his arms, fists balled tightly into Seunghyun's shirt because he was so terrified he wasn't going to be able to cope with the twins and he wasn't going to be able to treat them with equal amounts of love and attention. Even when he walked in to see Jiyong collapsed on the bed from pure exhaustion, with a babe on each side of him. The sight had certainly made his heart clench so tightly he thought his chest might explode right then and there—but still, no tears sprung to his eyes.

 

But two weeks ago Seunghyun started up the habit of silently crying himself to sleep every night. And now, in the privacy of the black and white tiled bathroom and hidden away by the glass of their double sized shower cubicle, he finally feels free. Scolding hot water flows over his tired body in constant waves, mercilessly pounding down on his tense shoulders and neck. He feels so safe here and allows himself to let go of everything that's been slowly building up. All the hours of sleep lost each and every night, that tiny half moment where he thinks to himself—For the love of god, please just shut up!–before he comes to his senses and runs to the side of the cribs to scoop his tiny children into his arms until the tears stop. Until they curl into this chest, seeking out the familiar warmth they've come to know as home and the soft, soothing sounds of his heart beating. Until they fall asleep in his arms and he hates himself for wishing, even for just one moment, that he and Jiyong could have one night to themselves without the twins interrupting them.

 

The stress of should I or shouldn't I? Should I go back to work... I want to stay at home with the kids and with Jiyong—forever—but now with two babies instead of one the money is slowly but surely shrinking. I made sure my family would be taken care of and we wouldn't have to worry about money but we had only been expecting one baby, not two. All the duplicates they had to frantically run out and buy they had to carry out without the luxury of time on their side, so they just picked out whichever cradle and second crib and twin stroller and larger playpen could be delivered to their home the quickest. That careless sense of urgency had them not bothering to look at the price tags and now they were silently suffering because of it.

 

That niggling feeling in his chest that is only growing a little larger each day, and not dissipating like he had hoped it would, it was those fears of fatherhood and being a complete failure to his children and to his husband. Before the twins arrived, Seunghyun only had the fear of raising one child to conquer but now with a daughter and a son looking up to him, relying on him, depending on him... it gets too much some times. Seunghyun was holding onto the hope that as soon as their family was back in their home, all together, the fears would slowly lift away and he would realise just how foolish he was being—but as he watches Jiyong every day, balancing each baby in one arm with true grace and poise, follows him with his eyes every time he confidently warms their bottles to the perfect temperature and without a single hiccup, gets them to finish their bottle. No tears, no struggles, no fidgeting. Bath time for Jiyong is a smooth and seamless operation.

 

While Seunghyun struggles with any little task that falls to him—bath time always results in Seunghyun getting more water and lavender baby wash on himself than on the twins. Simple things become massive battles which Seunghyun struggles with and usually loses. He can't even get Jaesun to on his favourite ducky yellow dummy, it just slips outs of his drooling mouth, those tiny set of lungs bringing forth an onslaught of ear-splitting, heart-aching wails and screams. And trying to get Soomin to stop fidgeting and kicking her legs at him when it's time for a nappy change... yeah, you can forget about that. Seunghyun always knew his darling husband and love of his life would have that natural paternal instinct and take on the task of raising children with a skip in his step and a natural, beautiful love in his heart. But he had also hoped that he would eventually find his own feet in this whole fatherhood and family thing... so far, he's still floundering around in the shallow waters.

 

Jiyong... He internally sighs the name as though it were a whispered prayer.

 

Seunghyun has noticed all the frustrated sighs and desperate looks thrown his way, as everything falls to Jiyong to take care of. Seunghyun doesn't want the responsibility of raising their twins to lie solely with Jiyong but he just feels so out of step with everything, like any time he tries to do anything with the babies, he's suddenly an awkward teenaged boy left to babysit his baby siblings only he has no clue what to do. Not like the natural, confident father he should be with them. The last thing he wants is for Jiyong to feel like he's alone in this, but Seunghyun gets the feeling that Jiyong is already struggling to cope with the small amount of support Seunghyun is able to give him.

 

Not to mention their relationship has been incredibly tense these past few weeks, ever since... Ever since their argument. And this is the part where Seunghyun usually shuts off the water and quickly dries himself off before he can get trapped in the memory of what happened when they were last intimate together. It's only been a two weeks since it happened and yet it feels like Seunghyun has been living with his own guilt for much longer than that. Things haven't completely turned wrong between them but they're growing further apart and Seunghyun can feel the distance growing between them. Their days consisted of only a few spoken requests of can fix the twins bottles for me or need a hand with bath time? or the occasional thank you. Seunghyun did what he could to show through his actions just how sorry he was for what he did—cooking a hot dinner every night and making sure Jiyong actually sat down for five minutes to eat it, running all the little errands that kept on piling up, actually learning how to use their new washing machine so that he could take care of the laundry. For the most part it seemed that Jiyong was appreciating his efforts but he still kept a physical distance between them at all times. Seunghyun could actually feel his heart creating a new hairline fracture every time Jiyong's shoulders would tense up at the hand placed to the small of his back or when Jiyong would flinch and shrug him off if he tried to place a kiss to his cheek. For the next few nights afterwards, Jiyong slept in the nursery with the twins and Seunghyun felt so much like an outsider to his own family that whenever he heard the twins wake up during the night, he felt too unwelcomed and unwanted to go in and help Jiyong. Jiyong needed his space and Seunghyun respected that. And when Jiyong was ready to come back to their shared bed, Seunghyun was there to welcome him back with open arms.

~

It was three nights afterwards when Seunghyun was awoken by a dip in the mattress beside him, when he opened his eyes he was met with the sight of the baby monitor switched on for the first time since Jiyong made camp in the nursery. That was odd—but what was odder was the tiny snuffling and squirming sounds he recognised as his twin babies that were coming from behind him and not from the speaker from the baby monitor. When he rolled over he noticed that Jiyong had turned the bedside light on, casting a warm glow over his tired face, creating shadows beneath his eyes. Jiyong looked nervous and perhaps a little remorseful as he took in the sight of his husband's shocked expression.

 

"Surprised to see me here, I bet," Jiyong let out a nervous breath before biting down on his lip.

 

"It's a nice surprise, though," Seunghyun rolled over completely so that he was facing Jiyong and laying on his side.

 

Jaesun was blinking at his Appa with tired eyes as Jiyong gently rocked him in his arms while Soomin was laying on the bed right beside Seunghyun. She looked positively grumpy, kicking her legs out and balling her fists up while those tiny eyebrows of hers pulled in the middle. Adorable wouldn't even begin to cover the way she looked right now. Seunghyun nestled further down on to the mattress and laid on his back so that he could pick her up and place her on his chest. After a few minutes of soft shhing and whispers of 'time to sleep now, Peaches' Seunghyun successfully managed to get the little baby girl closing her eyes and those chubby legs finally stop kicking.

 

"Thank you," Jiyong whispered with a smile clearly heard in his voice as he looked down at his sleeping baby nestled happily into her father's broad chest.

 

Seunghyun still couldn't figure out if Jiyong was planning on staying with the twins or walking out on him again now that he had what he obviously came for. So when Seunghyun asked him, "You just gonna take Peaches and Beanie back to the nursery now?" it came out a little more harshly than he intended but he didn't regret the hurt tone in his voice. Because he was hurting. A lot. His beloved husband and his two children who he loved more than anything were being kept away from him with him having no say in the matter. It was tiring. It was heart aching. And now here he was, finally in the same room with all three of them at once, with his daughter happily snoozing over the steady beat of his heart and he might have her ripped away from him again.

 

The watery look Jiyong tried to hide from sent a pain to his chest but Seunghyun ignored it, keeping his hands over Soomin's back in smooth circles. Jiyong's hand came up to cover his face for a few moments before he calmed himself down. "Can we stay?" he asked in a shaking voice as his bottom lip trembled.

 

Seunghyun could only bring himself to nod and pull back the covers so Jiyong could slip in beside him. Still feeling wary and a little unsure of Jiyong's reasons for bringing the twins into their bedroom, Seunghyun makes sure to leave a safe distance between him and his husband. But one last shock was in store for Seunghyun that night as Jiyong immediately wriggled under to covers and nestled himself right beside his husband's body. His smaller frame curled into Seunghyun's side without hesitation, in fact, Seunghyun would almost say Jiyong's chilled body was craving his warmth, judging by the pleased sounds Jiyong was making at the back of his throat. Seunghyun wanted to feel stiff and uncomfortable and nervous at his husband's sudden affections, he really did. But it'd been three long nights sleeping on his own and having Jiyong, Jaesun and Soomin back in the same bed with him was so overwhelming, he could the lump in his throat forming and tears welling up in his eyes. Jaesun was safely cradled in Jiyong's arms but the sleepy baby tried to wriggle his way over to join his big sister on Seunghyun's chest, so Jiyong allowed both twins to snuggle up together. With both arms now free, Jiyong cuddled into Seunghyun's side, resting his head on Seunghyun's shoulder, who instantly buried his nose in those soft brown locks and wrestled his arm under Jiyong's body to pull him in closer. The dead arm he'd wake up with in the morning would be well worth it.

~

Droplets of hot water wash away the memory as they cascade down the mess of his black hair and slide down his face, mixing in with the hot tears falling from his eyes, washing them down the drain. The crashing of water against the glass and tiles of their large shower pounds so loudly in his ears that if he squeezes his eyes shut tightly enough, he can almost imagine himself standing at the bottom of a waterfall. Not to mention, his sobs are so loud that they echo around the bathroom—so much so, that when Jiyong walked past the bathroom he overheard his husband's tears. The sound of the bathroom door opening and closing softly doesn't reach Seunghyun's ears, nor does the sound of the glass door being pulled aside. When the smaller pair of hands wrap themselves around his middle and a dry, cold chest is pushed up against his back, Seunghyun is shocked but doesn't gasp or jump away in surprise. Instead he cries harder, encasing those delicate hands in his larger, clumsy ones, pulling the strong arms closer until they're wrapped so tightly around him it feels like his lungs might give out. A now wet mop of hair tickles his back and the tip of a cold nose is pressed into his shoulder blade as Jiyong rests his head on his back, hiding affectionate kisses over his tired muscles. Jiyong's fingers make lazy patterns over his sides and hips; tenderly rubbing circles over the places he knows Seunghyun carries the most tension.

 

For a few moments, Seunghyun actually struggles against his touches and tries to pry those gentle hands away from his bare skin, feeling completely unworthy of their tender touch. But Jiyong is a lot stronger than he looks and it's not until Seunghyun slowly turns around, awkwardly shuffling his feet after not moving from the spot for however long they've been locked in each other's arms, that he gives up the fight and allows those warm hands stay on his wet skin. Who knows how long he's been wrapped up in Jiyong's arms, as he cries his tiredness away and eases his worn out heart—it could be mere seconds, maybe minutes or even hours. Jiyong doesn't release his hold on Seunghyun's waist, only loosens his arms just enough to allow Seunghyun to shift his own arms until they're looped around Jiyong's shoulders. His hands clasp together at the back of Jiyong's neck, tickling the higher notches in his spine. Gingerly taking one step closer, Jiyong presses their foreheads together and looks into Seunghyun's bloodshot eyes. The tears have stopped for now but there's still the occasional stray droplet collecting in the corner of his eyes. Rising up on the tips of his toes, Jiyong kisses away one of those stray tears before it can make it past the curve of Seunghyun's cheekbone.

 

Seunghyun whimpers at the tender kiss, burying his fingers in Jiyong's tangled mess of wet hair. He's always loved it whenever they stood like this—Seunghyun with him arms resting over Jiyong's shoulders and the younger possessively wrapping his hands around Seunghyun's solid hips. It almost reverses their usual roles in the relationship. It warms Seunghyun down to his very core to have his love gripping tightly onto his waist, pulling them closer together, comforting him with placating touches and knowing kisses.

 

"No more tears, please."

 

The hopeful smile Jiyong gives Seunghyun is filled with so much repressed sadness and it tugs on his heart with such force that a gross strangled sobbing sound makes its way from his open mouth. He chokes back another sob as it threatens to spill from him and nods his head, burying his face in Jiyong's neck, and drawing in deep breaths until his senses are so overloaded with Jiyong's scent that the threat of any new tears springing to his tired eyes is nearly impossible.

 

With Seunghyun still held in his arms, Jiyong reaches behind the other man and turns off both the hot and cold water at the same time so the shower comes to an abrupt halt, leaving them in silent peace. Both men stand there in the steamy, fogged up cubicle with the only sound in the room being the dripping of the water as it slowly makes its way down the drain and the gasps of Seunghyun's ragged uneven breathes.

 

Gentle hands guide Seunghyun out of the makeshift sauna he's created and wrap him up in his flannelette dressing gown turned occasional towel when he's too lazy to dry himself properly—which feels strangely fluffier and warmer against his skin now that Jiyong has tied it around him than whenever he puts it on himself. It's not until they're both lying on their sides on top of the covers of their bed, looking into each other's tired eyes that Seunghyun wonders what time it is and how long he had shut himself off from everything in that hot shower of his. When his eyes scan the alarm clock glowing over Jiyong's shoulder telling him it's been close to an hour, maybe more, a sudden sense of panic washes over Seunghyun in a freezing cold wave, making him gasp and shiver violently.

 

"The twins—"

 

"—Are fine, Seunghyun. I put them down for the night before I heard you..." Jiyong's voice trails off to a quiet mumble until he stops talking all together and his eyes break Seunghyun's dark gaze as they lock on to the crumpled sheets between them. Jiyong's fingers dig into the soft feather quilt as a tiny crease settles in between his elegant brows.

 

Seunghyun releases a sigh, safe with the knowledge that his precious baby girl and beautiful baby boy are settled down and slumbering peacefully in the room directly across from them. As the breath exhales from his open mouth in a drawn out sigh, Seunghyun carefully inches his hand across the vast expanse of red and black silk covers stretching on between him and his love; until his long fingers are barely brushing against Jiyong's slender digits as they grip onto the covers and release their hold in an almost rhythmic kneading motion. He knows that Jiyong has been upset by finding Seunghyun in his less than composed state, and his husband is itching to ask him the question but is more content in seeking peace buried deep beneath the soft covers of their bed. Seunghyun swallows thickly, slight discomfort and nerves bubbling in his chest at the thought of expressing his fears and concerns with his husband, but that's what they promised to each other—that they would help each other through whatever worries and burdens came their way, to take the weight off the other's chest and share half the load. His throat feels scratchy and when he gasped out his question earlier he nearly succumbed to a painful coughing fit. He's in desperate need for a big glass of water but he doesn't dare move an inch away from his husband's side. He'll just have to grin and bear it through the pain.

 

Seunghyun painfully attempts to clear his throat at the exact moment Jiyong finds his voice again and whispers out a rush of words that Seunghyun just wasn't quick enough to catch. Jiyong's eyes look wide and open, seeking much needed answers from him before realisation dawns on him that Seunghyun didn't even hear what he said. Jiyong sighs, his eyes falling shut but not before Seunghyun saw those brown eyes glisten over with the shine of tears. When a few seconds have ticked by, Jiyong takes in a deep breath and opens his eyes again, looking at Seunghyun with determination, pain and love hidden in those brown eyes.

 

"I need you to talk to me, Seunghyun. What do you need from me? Please, honey. Just talk to me."

 

"Jiyong, I—"

 

The gravelly sound of Seunghyun's voice, completely worn out from sobbing for so long, is cut off with the shrill sound of a high pitched cry. Seunghyun plants his face in the pillow, letting out a deep groan at being interrupted. Just when he found his voice and was about to take that first terrifying step and tell Jiyong everything—Soomin wakes up (and Seunghyun feels some small amount of pride that he can at least tell the difference between Soomin and Jaesun's cries). He still has his face buried in the pillow when he hears Jiyong let out a pitiful whimper that sounds so incredibly defeated before he feels the bed shift beside him. Seunghyun quickly raises his head, only to see Jiyong move off the bed in slow movements and carries himself out the room with a sense of weariness that doesn't belong in that adorable, spark-filled, joyous husband of his.

 

Seunghyun makes his own voyage off the inviting softness of their bed to follow Jiyong into the nursery, but not before taking off his robe and pulling on the first pair of bottoms he can find scattered on their messy bedroom floor—which just so happens to be the same pair of track pants that Jiyong has claimed for his own, despite originally belonging to Seunghyun. When he shuffles into the nursery, even more nerves have taken over his rapidly pounding chest and the sight of Jiyong struggling with lowering the side of Soomin's crib only adds more fuel to his fire. His body surges forward, almost moving in double time and he swiftly lowers the stubborn wooden bar. A quick kiss is planted in Jiyong's hair before the smaller man bends over to take the still crying Soomin into his arms. Seunghyun caresses the small of his back for a moment, simply taking in the sight of Jiyong bouncing his daughter in his arms, before his attention is grabbed by his tiny son in the crib beside him. By some small miracle, Jaesun hasn't decided to help his big sister bring the house down but he has woken up from all the noise in the room.

 

"Come here my baby boy," Seunghyun gently coos before taking him into his arms. He cradles the baby against his chest, making calming noises and mindless sweet nothing to Jaesun, who just blinks up at him with a tiny version of what might be a frown and Seunghyun can't shake the thought that his son his trying say, Appa, you are such a bingu.

 

The room quietens down by a fraction, as Jiyong successfully gets Soomin to calm down her tears but she's still fussing and squirming in his arms. Jiyong and Seunghyun meet each other's eyes in a silent shared moment, each with a twin gently rocking in their arms—perfectly in sync.

 

"Ji—"

 

"—Hyun"

 

They both start talking at the same time and it causes both men to smile up at each other. Seunghyun chuckles while Jiyong bites down on his lower lip, a giggle or two spilling from his lips. Jaesun stirs in his arms then, Seunghyun breaks his gaze with Jiyong to look down at the baby and there's still no sign on tears threatening in those dark chocolate eyes.

 

"Let's go back to bed, Jiyongie."

 

Jiyong nods at him, a small ghost of a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth because he's too tired to smile any wider. Seunghyun watches on as Jiyong turns back towards Soomin's crib but Seunghyun steps closer and hums Mm-m. An adorably confused Jiyong frowns at him with a slight shake of his head, what, why? Seunghyun moves to other side of the room and with Jaesun still nestled safely in his arms, he picks up the twin bassinet with his free hand and strides out of the nursery towards their bedroom. He places it right beside their bed (on Jiyong's side of course) and carefully deposits his sleepy son inside the soft cushiony bed, tucking him in with the too cute for words blankie, all fluffy and yellow and covered in baby ducklings.

 

A warm, welcomed presence is felt behind him and a smile graces Seunghyun's features as he relishes in the moment of pure domestic bliss while he can. He also gives himself a mental pat on the back for managing to relocate his baby son and the twins' bassinet into their bedroom with the strength and ease of a confident father—and after Jiyong settles a now sleeping Soomin beside her younger brother, Seunghyun actually does receive that well deserved pat on the back. Well, Jiyong slides his palm over Seunghyun's lower back in smooth circles and Seunghyun takes what he can get, and when he stares into those brown eyes, there's nothing but love and adoration and pride shinning in them.

 

Taking Jiyong's left hand into his own, he raises it his lips and kisses the gold wedding band he placed there all those years ago. Seunghyun walks backwards, pulling a smiling Jiyong with him until they fall onto the bed. Laughter ripples through their bodies as they press themselves tightly together, eliminating any spaces left between them. Their lips meet in a slow push and pull of each other's will. After they pull away, Jiyong buries his face in Seunghyun's neck and whispers something against his skin—Seunghyun doesn't hear the words, or maybe Jiyong didn't even form any real words, just mumbled sweet nothings, branding his honeyed skin with his pink lips.

 

"I'm so sorry, Ji," Seunghyun whispers into his hair, his hands roaming over his body trying to remap all the dips and curves he knows are there but hasn't been able to find for so long.

 

"I know you are..." Jiyong wriggles on top of him, getting comfortable as it seems sleep won't come to them just yet. "And I'm sorry to... for shutting you out." Jiyong kisses Seunghyun's bare chest and nuzzles into his skin, breathing in his smell.

 

"It's okay, I know you. I should've known better and spoken to you. Just... Promise me you won't shut me out anymore. And please put yourself first once in a while, I don't just mean before me I mean put your own needs before the twins when you need to." Seunghyun's arms encircle his body as he rolls them both on to their side, resting his palm over Jiyong's hip. "If you're tired, it's okay, you're allowed to be tired. If you're frustrated because he twins wake up every hour that's okay, you're allowed to be frustrated. Stop censoring your emotions because you worry you'll seem like a bad father. You could never be. You're the best father any baby could hope for. I just need you to be vulnerable around me okay?" Seunghyun cups Jiyong's face to bring those brown eyes up to meet his gaze before kissing the tip of his nose. "I'm your husband; I'm the one person in the world who you're allowed to be vulnerable in front of. If you need to yell or cry or just sleep for a day, then do it. Just let me in, please."

 

"I will let you in," Jiyong places a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I just," he sighs, "I need a little more time."

 

"Ji..."

 

"It's alright, you don't have to—"

 

"No please," Seunghyun interrupts, closing his eyes to steal himself for what he's about to say. "What I did... It was unforgivable and I am completely ashamed of myself. I know it doesn't excuse my actions but I acted in the heat of the moment. I could feel you slipping away from me and I couldn't stand the thought that I was losing you and doing nothing about it. I panicked. I did what I thought was the surest way to reconnect to you but... Well I screwed that one up didn't I." Seunghyun tries to laugh but it comes out as a shaky exhale instead. He looks down at Jiyong who looks just as broken as he does. How on earth did they get to this place?

 

"I was pushing you away."

 

"You were."

 

"That still doesn't give you the right to do what you did though."

 

"I know that. But I was desperate."

 

"Seunghyun, I know I'm in the wrong in my own way, I'm not going sit here and say I've done nothing wrong because I know I have but—"

 

"—But what I did was worse," Seunghyun finishes the train of thought he knows Jiyong was taking with a pained smile.

 

Jiyong traces the angles of Seunghyun's collarbones and settles his hand over Seunghyun's neck, his thumb reaching up to rub along his jaw "...You scared me, Hyun."

 

"I scared myself."

 

"Hey listen to me... We can move on from this okay? We both know what needs to be done, what needs to be worked on and fixed... Sweetie, look at me," Jiyong runs his fingers through Seunghyun's hair, waiting for the other man to look him in the eyes. "I can see it every time you look at me," his voices cracks and Jiyong mentally curses himself for being such a damned cry-baby. "I can see you beating yourself up every time. I want you to stop. You don't have to forgive yourself but just let go of it. I have never felt unsafe with you, not once. I trust you and I love you. Don't be afraid that you'll do it again because we both know that's not you."

 

"You know that I always want you, always need you. I almost never turn you away when you need me, and I always willingly give myself to you but I want you to know that I will wait. Whenever you're ready. You tell me, Jiyong. I will wait as long as you need and I will be as slow and gentle as you need me to be."

 

"I know, darling. I just want to cuddle you until my arms fall off. I've missed being in your arms."

 

"Good thing we have all night to make up for lost time."

 


A/N: Asflkgjdfklgdf. Boring, crappy way to end it I know >_< but um... they cuddled and shared sweet tender kisses and fell asleep in each other's arms. THE END. *sprinkles confetti*

 


TOP:
*cryings*

 


TOP:
*Notices readers* ... *sniffles* I'm not cryin' what chu talkin' bout >_<
//DENIAL//

 


TOP:
Hahahaha *nervoussss* no srsly XD I have no idea what you are talking about... umm...

 


TOP:
Jiyongie :( c'mere here pls *yank*
GD: Huhwhaaa~

 


GD:
*le gasp* oh hyunnie <3
/ignore Dae/

 


GD: Hyunnie-bear don't be sad, we're okay now *kissyyyyy*

 


GD: Asdflkjg. Stop lookin' at me like that or you'll make me get all sappy XD

 


TOP: Oh. Sorry, Ji.

 


GD: *SQUEE~*
TOP: Whatareyoudoingggg

 


GD&TOP: *giggles*
GD: Just take me to bed now and cuddle the outta me, will ya ^~^