No Complaints Part 2

Home Is Wherever I'm With You

The farewell with the twins stretches on longer than anticipated because a certain father—who shall remain nameless—was suffering great difficulties letting go. Instead of calling up a taxi for Jiyong's mother and the twins, they end up deciding to drive them, mostly because Jiyong refuses to trust some stranger with the task of driving his precious cargo—and his mother too, of course. Strangely enough the goodbyes go a lot smoother when they reach the place she's staying but it's still a rather hasty goodbye to thwart the threat of tears. Before they know it, they're strapped in for the relatively short drive home, twinless for the first time in almost five months.

 

Even though the drive doesn't take long, the silence between them fills the space until Seunghyun can feel it pressing down on his chest. It feels hard to breathe in; as though his chest is too heavy to lift with each breath he takes. This isn't supposed to be like this, this much needed night away from the twins is meant to help them reconnect, not cause the space between them to grow. Just when the silence almost becomes too much and Seunghyun is about to open his mouth (to say what exactly, he's not entirely sure but even something is better than nothing!) his plan is cut short because the next turn he has to take is on to their street.

Seunghyun half expects Jiyong to jump out the car before he had even finished putting it into park but the complete opposite happens. He has the key removed from the ignition and his seat-belt undone and Jiyong still hasn't moved an inch... has he even blinked?

"Ji..." Seunghyun calls to him softly and Jiyong eventually lifts his head and meets his gaze. A small apologetic smile graces those lips but it doesn't reach his eyes, something Seunghyun notices immediately. Seunghyun reaches across to press the release button on Jiyong's seat-belt and then cups his cheek, a little surprised when Jiyong leans into his touch, his eyes fluttering closed as those long lashes brush across his high cheekbone. He's surprised and also feels a direct warmth flowing from Jiyong's cheek through to his palm and heating the blood which has run so cold these last few months. "Wait right here..." Seunghyun almost whispers, brushing his thumb over his cheek.

Jiyong answers by placing his hand over Seunghyun's and saying just as softly, "I'm not going anywhere."

If he could, Seunghyun would freeze this moment and slow down time so they wouldn't have anywhere else to be or anything else to do... but he can't. So he opens his door and slides out the car, clutching the keys tightly in his hand as he circles around the front of the car and to Jiyong's door. The moment its open, Jiyong turns in his seat to face Seunghyun and without missing a beat, Seunghyun holds his hand out to help him stand. The long sleepless nights and early mornings must be taking a much bigger toll on his small framed husband because as soon as Jiyong is on his feet, his body sways into Seunghyun's solid chest. With a quiet whimpering moan, Jiyong nuzzles his face into Seunghyun's neck, his hands hovering over his sides; wanting to cling to the one solid, unmoving, unchanging thing in his life but still feeling too hesitant to reach out and grab it. For a moment, Seunghyun considers carrying him in his arms, something not too unusual for them, but decides against it and opts to simply hold Jiyong securely to his side and aid him in walking on his two feet.

It seems Jiyong is grateful all the same because he wraps both arms around Seunghyun's middle and sighs in content when Seunghyun slides his arm across his slender shoulders. Maybe this is all they need, maybe all this will take is just to simply hold each other again. Find the warmth and comfort they always found in each other's arms. It's an awkward shuffling of feet to reach the front door but neither releases or even slightly loosens their hold. Jiyong does move a little sluggishly and that concerns Seunghyun but then again, they have had a long day already. But if he knows his husband, Jiyong won't want to rest or relax, he'll want to tackle the daunting task of trying to tidy the house up and taking the opportunity to thoroughly clean the house. But Seunghyun will have none of that. Two things are allowed today and two things only—Jiyong getting some much needed rest and the two of them trying to rekindle the spark between them.

As soon as they're in the door, Jiyong heads straight for the living room to pick up all the tea cups and plates of half eaten cakes left behind from their parents. The need to swoop in and take care of his husband takes control over Seunghyun's body and he blocks Jiyong's path into the kitchen and steals the stack of dirty dishes from his hands.

"Seunghyun, what are you doing?" Jiyong grits out, crossing his arms impatiently as Seunghyun turns away from him to dump all the plates in the sink.

"I'm taking back control. Stepping up. Giving you orders." Turning back around to face Jiyong, Seunghyun glances down at his watch. "However you want to put it, the fact is we only have roughly sixteen hours to ourselves and I am planning on making the most of this time. So, with that said," Seunghyun slowly steps towards Jiyong, giving a small smile when Jiyong finally drops his arms and his face softens. "You, my love, will not be lifting a finger around this house."

"But—"

"—No buts! Go and sit down for more than one minute, please!" He desperately begs. "I get tired just watching you sometimes."

Seeing that Jiyong isn't quite yet convinced, Seunghyun steps closer to him and cups his face in his warm hands. Thumbs brush across Jiyong's long lashes as they flutter closed and Seunghyun slips his eyes closed as well. This is precisely what they need to get back to; indulging in these quiet moments which used to fill their days together. Seunghyun bumps their noses together and he can feel Jiyong's lips pulling up into a familiar smile. Jiyong's cute little smile he makes whenever Seunghyun is being overly sweet or cheesy. This smile means Seunghyun is doing everything right and he can't fight the grin spreading across his face. Slowly lifting his hands away from Jiyong's cheeks, Seunghyun reaches for Jiyong's hands at his sides and links their fingers together. He waits for Jiyong to blink his eyes open and Seunghyun is pleasantly surprised to discover those deep brown eyes don't look as dull as they have recently. Right then and there, Seunghyun makes a silent promise to return the spark to those eyes by tomorrow morning.

"Please, darling. Just sit down for me."

This time, Jiyong is easily led towards the couch and with a gentle push at his shoulders he collapses down, feeling his body melt into the soft cushions. He's only sitting for a few moments before Seunghyun sees him look around the room, white teeth sinking into his plump bottom lip as he notices all of the toys scattered around the room. Seunghyun knows that look; Jiyong is itching to begin cleaning up the room as soon as Seunghyun leaves him alone. So he comes up with a foolproof plan of ensuring Jiyong does not remove his cute from this way overpriced comfy couch.

"Don't. Move. An. Inch." Seunghyun threatens him with a dark glare as he backs out of the room, only turning his back on Jiyong after he warns him to stay.

Upon his return, Seunghyun has to fight back the urge to roll his eyes at the sight of Jiyong flinching back into his designated spot, a noticeably tidier lounge room surrounding him. With a shake of his head, Seunghyun dumps a fully loaded washing basket down on the floor, directly in front of Jiyong.

"You suffer an extreme compulsion to clean all of the damn time and I want to see my husband sit down and just... relax. They say a good marriage requires compromise so this is the compromise." Seunghyun gestures down to the unfolded laundry and stifles back a laugh at Jiyong's wide eyes. "Laundry duty. Knock yourself out."

"I thought you said I wasn't meant to lift a finger today!" Jiyong all but shrieks, eyes locked on the sight of the mountain of laundry toppling over. Laundry is the one cleaning task they both detest and its always left until the basket reaches frightening heights.

"I did say that," Seunghyun's voice is unfairly smooth and velvety and rich and there's no way Jiyong can argue when he sounds like that. Seunghyun begins to back out of the room slowly as he continues, "But the laundry needs to be done and I'm busy cleaning the kitchen. Someone has to do the laundry, sorry darling." And with a cheeky smirk, he shrugs his shoulders and exits the room before Jiyong can react and throw something at him.

You shouldn't laugh. Many lamps and decorative ornaments have been sacrificed in the house of Choi-Kwon thanks to Seunghyun's cheek and Jiyong's snap temper.

~

After an exhausting few hours, Seunghyun has managed to clean the entire kitchen, bathroom and laundry from floor to ceiling. After getting stuck in a never ending cleaning cycle and a long session of vacuuming and dusting later, Seunghyun feels satisfied that the whole house, their bedroom, the twins nursery and lounge room included, is spot free. And then reminds himself to never ever do that again. It takes a long, hot, lonely shower to wash away the aches and twinges in his muscles but when he emerges from the steamy bathroom, Seunghyun feels refreshed enough for the rest of the evening. As far as he is concerned, the best outcome from today isn't their sparkling clean house, but the fact that Jiyong was able to relax and put his feet up. In fact, Jiyong ended up falling asleep on the couch and slept through the entire afternoon, not even the noise from the vacuum could wake him from his slumber.

Seunghyun sits and stares at him for far longer than he would care to admit because the sight of him sleeping so soundly is too adorable to pass up. But the longer he stares the more it begins to border on creepy and less endearing so eventually he wakes Jiyong up. First he brushes his lips across Jiyong's eyebrows which he knows Jiyong secretly plucks late at night before bed. Seunghyun finds it incredibly adorable how his husband tries to hide it from him, especially considering when he met Jiyong those perfectly sculptured eyebrows were in their unruly, hairy prime. His lips travel down to brush over Jiyong's eyelids, feeling them flutter softly against his lips before finally placing a kiss to the very tip of his nose.

"Hey," Jiyong grants him a warm smile which is cut short by a long yawn and a stretch.

Seunghyun is happy to just watch him for a few moments longer as Jiyong stretches out his aching muscles. "Have a good nap, Sleeping Beauty?"

"Better now my Prince Charming finally woke me with true love's kiss."

"And you call me the cheesy one," Seunghyun chuckles lightly, giving Jiyong a hand to sit up. "You've slept through most of the day, my love. It's almost dinner time." For some unexplainable reason, Seunghyun can't seem to keep his hands (or lips) off Jiyong and while he waits for an answer he places feather light kisses across his neck and shoulder.

Jiyong feels himself slipping under Seunghyun's spell with each kiss placed to his neck and reaches out to wrap his arms around his husband's strong shoulders. The hair at back of Seunghyun's neck feels damp and warm as Jiyong curls his fingers in the soft locks and that's the first tell-tale sign of what Seunghyun was doing while he slept. With Seunghyun in such close proximity, the scent of soap and lavender tickles Jiyong's nose and the smoothness of Seunghyun's moisturised skin under his hands almost causes him to melt like honey.

"You showered."

It nearly comes out sounding like an accusation but Seunghyun quietly answers, "I did."

"That's not very fair, now I smell all yucky after a long day and nap while you smell all nice and clean."

The pout forming on Jiyong's pink lips is far too hard to resist so Seunghyun leans in to capture those plump lips in a soft kiss before murmuring gently across them, "Why don't you freshen up while I cook you something to eat. What would you like?"

It doesn't take Jiyong very long to think of what he wants for dinner, so he says the first thing which pops into his head. "Can you make your Spaghetti Bolognese?"

"Really?" Seunghyun his head, usually if given the chance Jiyong would request something a little more elaborate than spaghetti.

With a small smile and nod, Jiyong responds, "Really."

Seunghyun matches his smile and kisses Jiyong's cheek, feeling a warmth spread through his body when Jiyong nuzzles into him. It may sound simple enough but Spaghetti Bolognese was the very first thing Seunghyun learnt how to cook and for a long while, it was the only thing he knew how to cook. Before Jiyong became a permanent presence in his life and taught him how to cook other dishes, Seunghyun lived off a diet of packet noodles and tinned soups. But those first few months when he began courting a shy and bright-smiled Jiyong, Seunghyun would cook Spaghetti Bolognese every Friday night for him. They'd curl up on his tiny couch and Jiyong would use the cramped space as an excuse to hook his legs over Seunghyun's lap. Eventually Jiyong figured Seunghyun didn't know any other recipes and refused to eat spaghetti ever again—except every now and then when he's feeling nostalgic.

As Jiyong stands on his feet and moves to head to the bathroom to clean up before dinner, Seunghyun quickly stops him from leaving the room to wrap his arms securely around his middle. Over the last few months Seunghyun has developed a very poor habit of suppressing his desires—simple desires to reach out and hold on to his husband whenever he feels the urge. It's begun to take a toll on their relationship, not only because Seunghyun has been holding himself back but also because Jiyong's need to feel needed has been ignored as well. But now, both men can feel their heart easing into the embrace just as their bodies release all the built up tension and stress. Seunghyun leans in close to Jiyong's ear to send shivers down his spine with a deep whisper.

"I miss taking care of you."

"I miss you taking care of me."

Jiyong knows he's allowed to show signs of feeling tired and exhausted but when the twins are around he constantly feels the need to put on a facade of the ever energetic, smiling, perfect father. The mask is firmly kept in place out of reflex, even around his husband and when the twins aren't here but a past conversation flows into Jiyong's mind in which Seunghyun pleaded with him to stop putting the wall up between them. Seunghyun reminded him that, as his husband, Seunghyun is the one and only person who Jiyong is allowed to show signs of weakness in front of. Seunghyun is his safe haven, his calm in the storm, his protection when he's feeling weak. One thing Jiyong has always been grateful for is Seunghyun's innate need to take care of him because Jiyong is one of those who rely on his other half to keep him standing on two feet when he feels like giving up.

Not being able to stand it a moment longer, Jiyong turns around in Seunghyun's arms to bring their lips together in a heated kiss. Knowing they have all night alone together, there's no need to rush the kiss so Jiyong takes his time in parting his lips to Seunghyun's persistent tongue. Seunghyun doesn't mind too much though and takes the opportunity to lavish Jiyong's plump lips with soft nibbles and gentle .

"If you don't stop kissing me then we'll never make it through the whole evening, let alone dinner," Jiyong murmurs against Seunghyun's lips, fascinated at how warm and inviting they feel against his own slightly chapped lips.

"I never want to stop kissing you," Seunghyun reluctantly leans back but stays close enough that their noses bump together. "I could spend a whole lifetime kissing you, Ji," he tilts his head to place a kiss to the tip of his nose, "and I would never grow tired of it."

~

After one of the quickest showers of his life, Jiyong emerges from their steamy bathroom wearing a pair of Seunghyun's pale blue pyjama bottoms and an old oversized t-shirt he can fondly recall wearing when they had their first sleepovers together and Jiyong would always conveniently forget to bring his own pyjamas to wear. He's impressed—but not surprised—that Seunghyun already has dinner ready and served on their coffee table in front of the couch. He certainly doesn't miss the look Seunghyun gives him, raking his eyes over Jiyong's small frame drowning in his two-sizes-too-big pyjamas. Alright so maybe Jiyong had an ulterior motive dressing in Seunghyun's clothes for the night because one thing he learnt very early on about his husband is that nothing turns him on more than seeing Jiyong in his own clothes.

After they're finished with their nostalgic dinner and the two husbands have wasted enough time sprawled out on the couch together, Jiyong's eyelids become too heavy for him to keep open anymore and Seunghyun gives him no choice but to move into their bedroom. When Jiyong loops his arms around Seunghyun's neck and presses their bodies close together, Seunghyun instinctively knows even before Jiyong can whimper in his ear that he wants to be carried to bed. Almost everything tonight is leading them both back down memory lane to when they were first starting out together, when Seunghyun was a student and lived in a tiny shoe-box apartment. Jiyong seemed so young back then, his tiny frame and skinny limbs betraying his true age. Jiyong has always been an early sleeper and any time Jiyong could afford to spend the night over at Seunghyun's he would force himself to keep his eyes open as long as he could. Their nights always ended with Seunghyun carrying an exhausted Jiyong in his arms, the boy falling asleep before his head hit Seunghyun's pillow.

It feels right that they're spending their first evening alone together the same way they would when they were young fools in love. Their relationship is getting back to the basics and giving them a fresh start. Seunghyun can sense a new beginning for them and he knows Jiyong can feel it too; in the way Jiyong clings to his front as he's carried to bed, the soft imploring look in those brown eyes, the feel of nimble fingers threading through his hair.

"Still too short," Jiyong mumbles, tugging on the strands of Seunghyun's neatly trimmed hair. "Grow it out for me. Like you had when we were kids."

The smirk threatening to tug on his kitten lips will only place him in danger, so Seunghyun distracts Jiyong by throwing him on the soft mattress and pouncing on top of him. "Only if you promise not to scream at me to hack off the bird's nest growing on my head."

"I promise," Jiyong answers him with a grin and tugs Seunghyun down on top of him.

One thing Seunghyun promised to Jiyong is that he wouldn't lay a single hand on his body until Jiyong was ready, that he would wait for his husband to ask this of him before he could even think of attempting to initiate it. So when Jiyong squirms beneath him until their groins are in line with each other and he juts his bottom lip out in a pout, Seunghyun feels an all too familiar warmth pooling deep down in his gut. But this alone isn't enough for him; he needs to hear Jiyong voice it aloud.

All it takes is a whispered plea in the form of his name and Seunghyun knows Jiyong is finally ready. Without another moment hesitation, Seunghyun runs his hands along Jiyong's sides to bunch his shirt at his underarms, exposing his flat tummy. Seunghyun's fingertips brush over Jiyong's ribcage, dipping in between the space of his ribs where they visibly poke out. His hands continue their wandering and come to rest over the sharp points and hollows of Jiyong's protruding hipbones and Seunghyun's brow twitches at the feel of bone peaking so highly. He runs his thumb sharply along the edge of his pelvis and nips at sensitive spot on Jiyong's abdomen, a little to the left of his belly button and close enough to Jiyong's stirring arousal that his mouth hovers deliciously close.

"You're too skinny." Seunghyun rests his head on Jiyong's stomach, looking up at him with an almost longing look in his dark eyes and his hands settle against his hips once more.

Jiyong doesn't quite know what to make of that statement until Seunghyun's hands slowly start to rub across his belly in a touch that is all too familiar but he hasn't felt for close to five months now. And it hits him. Seunghyun misses Jiyong's pregnant body. The way his fingers tracked the ladders of his ribs, smoothed over the edges of his hips and gripped tightly to the dip of his small and overly feminie waist. And now there is a sad look buried deep in his gaze as his hands try to map out the changes in Jiyong's body.

"I was always like this before," Jiyong says in a quiet voice, feeling a strange lump forming at the back of his throat and he suddenly finds it hard to swallow. "You never had any complaints before."

The way his voice falters at the end of his sentence causes a red stain to paint his cheeks and he doesn't know why he's embarrassed or even why he's getting upset over this. He's been married to this man for three years and they've been in love much longer than that. He likes his body, he's always thought Seunghyun liked his body and he's glad to see his body change back to its normal state after the birth. So what's causing his eyes to well up with unshed tears and make his hands shake as they reach out to Seunghyun and pull him up closer to him until they're face to face and lips only inches a apart.

Up close, Seunghyun can see the tears threatening to leak out from the corners of Jiyong's now closed eyelids and also notes the way the corners of his mouth are pulled down. The pain is written all over his husband's face but pain from what, he's not exactly sure. Surely his words haven't affected him so badly that he's gotten this upset over them? Unless Jiyong's insecurities have been stirred up. Granted they are completely unwarranted and unfounded if their eight years together is anything to prove but hey, that's why they're insecurities. They never make sense. They're just there and they never truly go away. And it's Seunghyun's job to take care of his husband and ensure that he knows just how much he is cherished and loved. It's his job to take care of Jiyong just as much as it's Jiyong's job to take care of him when he needs it.

And Jiyong is always there whenever he needs him, he's there to cradle his shaking form on the floor of their cramped shower cubicle because Jiyong hears the echoes of his sobs as he breaks down from the pressure of everything—work, earning enough money to make a future for themselves and their family while still putting food on the table and a stable roof over their heads, keeping the balance of his own life in check with being the perfect doting husband and the stress and fear and anxiety of taking care of their two precious babies who he adores with all his worth but also freezes up in fear whenever they cry in his arms because don't they love me? Am I not enough? Why are you crying, baby, don't you know Appa loves you? Don't you know how important you are to me?

"Hey," Seunghyun calls to him softly. "I didn't mean to upset you, honey. I didn't mean it in that way. I have no complaints." He tries to stress that two-letter word as he cups Jiyong's face in his hands and places feather-light kisses over each of his eyelids. His continues his soft kisses, following the wet tear tracks down over his cheeks and he laps the salt up with his tongue.

"I know," Jiyong says breathlessly, eyes fluttering open to gaze up at his loving husband. "I'm just being silly."

Seunghyun shakes his head and leans down to press their lips together in chaste kiss. "You're not being silly. What I said was a little insensitive. But you should know that I find your body absolutely perfect and very beautiful no matter how skinny or curvy you are. I love your thighs, I love your , I love your shoulders, I love your knobbly knees, your collarbones, your back, your neck, everything."

"Everything?" Jiyong cups Seunghyun's face, his fingers brushing the hair away from his forehead as he waits for a response.

"Everything. Every inch of your body." Seunghyun replies firmly, staring down into those shining brown eyes. There is so much pent up emotion in Jiyong's eyes that Seunghyun can read all of the thoughts swirling in Jiyong's head. "Don't ever leave me again." Seunghyun tries to sound strong but his voice quivers. He leans down and kisses the length of Jiyong's neck, making his way up to his ear. Nibbling down on his lobe gently, Seunghyun whispers, "I've missed you so much."

Jiyong wills himself not to cry as a shiver runs down his spine at the warm breath on his neck, which only spurs Seunghyun on to lavish more attention to his tender flesh. Jiyong hums appreciatively and grasps onto Seunghyun's arms tightly before turning his head to kiss Seunghyun deeply, his hand moving to tangle in his hair. "I missed you too." he mumbles against those smiling kitten lips.

"With you back in my bed, I wouldn't care if we never saw the light of day again." Seunghyun presses his lips against Jiyong's plump bottom lip again, tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Latching onto Jiyong's waist, he shifts them both further down on the mattress, dragging Jiyong by his hips. Still kissing him, Seunghyun grabs hold of both his wrists and places his hands above his head.

Jiyong giggles softly, going along with Seunghyun's movements and allowing his body to be manipulated by his strong hands. "Well, that just might happen if you continue to manhandle me the way you are right now." To back up his point, Jiyong wriggles his hands, testing them against the strength of Seunghyun's hold on him and there's a familiar look in Jiyong's warm eyes which makes Seunghyun's body thrum in excitement.
Shifting on his knees, Seunghyun straddles Jiyong waist instead of hovering over him and locks his wrists in just one of his large hands. With one hand free to wander over Jiyong's body, he trails his fingertips beneath Jiyong's shirt and over his flat stomach, leaning down to capture his lips again. The longer they kiss, the further Seunghyun inches Jiyong's t-shirt over his abdomen until they have to break momentarily for him to remove it completely. As soon as the offending article of clothing is gone, Seunghyun tosses it aside and crashes their lips together again in a burning kiss.

into his mouth, Jiyong buries his hands in Seunghyun's hair, tugging on the strands with his fingers, twisting and pulling as their tongues dance and fight for dominance. He moves a hand down to the front of Seunghyun's pyjama pants and with skilled precision he somehow manages to slip his hand inside with Seunghyun noticing what he was up to. When he feels Seunghyun gasp in surprise, he breathes in that sweet puff of air before flipping them over quickly. There's no way Jiyong has the strength to hold his husband down and usually Seunghyun continues to flip them over, coming out on top every single time. But today, caught up in the quiet stillness which surrounds them, Seunghyun stays put; lying flat on his back and blinking up at Jiyong with curious and shy eyes. Those dark eyes twinkle at Jiyong in their dimly lit room and guide his way, drawing his attention to the softness which hides in such dark irises but comes to light whenever he's made to feel bare beneath Jiyong's stare.

Seunghyun is far too used to doing the stripping back until Jiyong feels exposed in every sense of the word and offers his heart, body and soul to him. Whenever the roles are reserved such as they are now, Seunghyun's cheeks burn hot under Jiyong's gaze. Resisting the temptation to simply stare at his husband's beautiful features, tracing every line and angle of his face, Jiyong eventually blinks himself back in to reality. Jiyong sits up, wriggling his way down those long legs which seem to go on forever until he's settled by Seunghyun's feet.

Seunghyun feels Jiyong's warm fingertips slide over the soft patch of skin just above his socks before Jiyong slowly pulls them off, placing kisses over his bony ankles. Crawling back up, Jiyong slips his hand inside Seunghyun's pants, palm flattening against his boxers as he rubs in slow, smooth circles over the material, knowing how crazy the friction drives his husband.

Seunghyun hisses in a breath at the contact and reflexively s his hips up into Jiyong's hand. "Mmmm," he moans softly, eyes slipping closed. "Please, Jiyong, more."

Groaning at the familiar sound of Seunghyun's pleas, Jiyong removes his hand and yanks down his pants, ripping them off his slender legs. It's been too long. Far too long. Jiyong knew he missed his husband but it wasn't until he heard that soft moan Seunghyun makes deep at the back of his throat and saw those long lashes flutter in pleasure that he realised just how much he missed him. Jiyong kisses his way up along Seunghyun's calf, stopping to nibble on the side of his knee because he knows it's Seunghyun's favourite ticklish spot. As his mouth kisses over Seunghyun's honeyed skin, he covers almost every inch of bare skin he can find before he moves his mouth back up the inside of Seunghyun's thigh. He focuses on gently and over the soft skin of Seunghyun's thighs, relishing in each and every gasp that falls from Seunghyun's lips. With his husband melting under his ministrations, Jiyong slips his hands under Seunghyun's round cheeks to guide him to lift his hips off the mattress. He slides the waistband of his boxers down those slender legs painfully slow, kissing his way back down his legs. Once they're off, Jiyong sits back up and swings them around his finger, smirking down at Seunghyun as he flings them across the room.

"Yeah, neat trick," Seunghyun pants with a roll of his eyes. He sits up only long enough to remove the last barrier of clothing between them and pull his thin t-shirt over his head. "Let me touch you, please." Seunghyun whines and blinks those big dark eyes up at him and who can blame Jiyong for falling for this cute act?

With a slow nod, Jiyong gives in to the strong hands pushing him down on to his back. He draws in a sharp breath when Seunghyun brushes his hands down his sides in feather light touches, feeling his ticklish muscles twitch in anticipation. Seunghyun leans down, his warm mouth seeking out those perfectly sensitive s. and and tweaking, trying to elicit those whimpers and moans his ears have longed to hear for what seems like a lifetime. He can remember a time when they were so much younger and crazy fools in love and Jiyong first discovered how sensitive his s were; Seunghyun and swirled his tongue and flicked his finger over those pink nubs until his young Jiyong broke down in tears from the pleasure. How easy it would be to do the very same thing to him again right now, but that wouldn't be entirely fair now would it? Inching his hand down Jiyong's torso, nails dragging along his skin, he slips his hand lower until his fingertips dip beneath the loose waistband of his pyjamas. His long fingers ghost over the leaking head of Jiyong's and he can't control himself from biting down on Jiyong's when he feels how much precum he's already leaked.

The temperature in the room heats up as Seunghyun kisses his way down Jiyong's body, slipping his pants down around Jiyong's knees and settling between his spread thighs. Knowing what to expect doesn't take the edge off and Jiyong has to close his eyes at the sensations vibrating all over his body as Seunghyun's warm, velvety mouth encases him. Throwing his hands behind his head on the pillow, Jiyong whimpers over the fact that there is nothing for him to grip on to—no headboard or metal bars to wrap his hands around. It makes it harder to hold back his moans with only soft pillows to sink his nails into. Embarrassed by his own reactions, his body craving more and more of Seunghyun, he feels his cheeks burn at the sound of his own high-pitched moans filling the room.

"Se—" Jiyong cuts himself off with a loud cry that gets caught in the back of his throat. Covering his open mouth with the back of his hand, Jiyong pants loudly, "Hyunnie."

That one whisper of his petname is all it takes to draw Seunghyun back up to face Jiyong, taking in the sight of his dishevelled appearance. Those brown eyes of his have darkened to almost the same shade of black of his own and he knows the lust-filled gaze Jiyong is giving him right now matches his own desire. With a gentle touch, Seunghyun wipes away the few beads of sweat collecting at Jiyong's temples and nudges the hand still covering his mouth away.

After a soft but heated kiss, Seunghyun asks him quietly, "Are you okay? This isn't too fast?"

Unable to speak with Seunghyun looking at him so tenderly, Jiyong slips his eyes closed with a soft whimper. Blindly reaching out for Seunghyun's hand, he places a kiss to his palm before placing it over his cheek. "It's too slow, Hyun. Need you—need all of you. Please."

"As you wish, my love." Seunghyun whispers before kissing the frown lines between Jiyong's furrowed brows away. Within a few moments, Seunghyun has Jiyong's legs bent at just the right angle and a thick coating of cool gel over his fingers. He doesn't waste time warming the lubrication between his fingers, especially when. He knows how much Jiyong enjoys the feeling of the cool liquid against his heated skin.

The look of adoration Seunghyun gives him makes Jiyong feel more exposed than ever before, with just that simple look given to him, Jiyong knows how loved he is. With a quiet gasp, Jiyong pushes against the single digit Seunghyun has slipped inside him. Tangling his hand in Seunghyun's hair, he tugs on it, urging him to stop teasing. "More? Please?" he pleads, his brows kitting together as he fights to control his sense.

Smiling against the heated skin of his neck, Seunghyun adds a second finger inside him and moves his mouth across his chest, nipping a path up the other side of his neck and biting down hard against the pulse point as he crooks his fingers at just the right angle. "I need you, Ji," Seunghyun breathes against his neck. "I need you now."

Jiyong's answer is in the form of a choked out sob, his back arching, nails breaking skin, breath hitching, all screaming out more. Seunghyun complies with his unspoken plea and nudges his third finger at his entrance. It's been long enough that Jiyong's body protests just like it did initially with the first two fingers but this time, Seunghyun can't feel Jiyong's muscles relent to his soft and smooth circles. He can feel the worry start to build up inside his chest, especially when Jiyong's cries turn more distressed the longer his body resists. The sound makes Seunghyun's heart clench so painfully that his instinct is to calm his husband down. Swiftly removing his fingers, Seunghyun shuffles them both further up the mattress until Jiyong's head is securely resting on the pillow.

"Hey, hey, hey," Seunghyun calls to him quietly, hands cupping Jiyong's red cheeks to wipe away the tears. Jiyong has worked himself up so much that he's sobbing almost uncontrollably and the sight is heartbreaking to Seunghyun. "Jiyongie, hush. The more you work yourself up the harder it will be to calm yourself down." At least the sound of his deep voice anchors Jiyong enough that he can wrap his arms around Seunghyun's neck. "I need you to relax for me, sweetheart. Breathe for me, please." Seunghyun shh's him gently, his hands smoothing along Jiyong's sides over and over until he feels those ribs finally still as the cries come to a stop.

"I just need you so badly, Hyun. I love you more than anything." Jiyong whispers with his eyes tightly closed as he hugs his husband closer. "Please, I can't wait." Fluttering his eyes open when he feels Seunghyun raise himself up by his hands, Jiyong knows from that concerned look in his husband's eye that he is about to protest, that they need more time, more preparation. "Seunghyun, I trust you. You know my body. I'll be fine, please."

That determined look Jiyong is giving him makes it hard to argue but it doesn't stop him from one last attempt at compromising, "Will you at least get on top so you can control the pace?" he doesn't even know why he bothers asking this question when he knows it's fruitless.

"No," Jiyong shakes his head right away and wriggles beneath his body. Flattening his back on the mattress, Jiyong lifts his hips only a fraction but it's enough to make their s brush together. "I want you to bend me in half and watch my face as pleasure takes over."

Fumbling through the twisted sheets, Seunghyun finds the bottle of lube and without breaking eye contact with Jiyong, he drizzles a large amount of the cool gel all over his , groaning at the feeling on his heated skin. In one continuous squeeze, Seunghyun trickles it over Jiyong's entrance, dripping between his cheeks as Jiyong brings his legs up to wrap around Seunghyun's waist.

Knowing what's coming next, Jiyong wants to beat Seunghyun to it this time and knocks his hand out of the way so he can Seunghyun's to coat it completely. With his hands freed up, Seunghyun takes the time to rub the lube over Jiyong's entrance, warming it up with his fingers until he has Jiyong gasping against his lips. With their mouths parted against each other, alternating between gently and each other's lips, Jiyong guides the head of Seunghyun's to his entrance when he feels he's ready and when it nudges against him, Jiyong throws his head back, losing his grip on everything.

"Just hold on to me, Ji."

Each time Jiyong whimpers, Seunghyun presses harder. With every moan, Seunghyun searches for that spot inside him. And when Jiyong curses loudly, Seunghyun crashes their mouths together, biting and on his lips. His s never falter, never slow down, never allow Jiyong a moments recovery, until finally Jiyong is all but a writhing mess under his touch.

After years of being together, of countless nights spent just the same as this one, it takes no time at all for Seunghyun to guide Jiyong's body into this state of pleasure, mewling and whimpering for release. It's in the way Seunghyun's hips relentlessly grind and expertly angle inside him. The constant flick of Seunghyun's tongue against the pulse point neck on Jiyong's neck. The tight grip on his hip, holding him down and pressing him deeper into the mattress. Anchoring him, keeping him safe, locking him to this moment, to Seunghyun. That alone is enough to have him quivering and panting, desperate for more.

As Jiyong shudders beneath and twitches around him, Seunghyun feels the same wave of pleasure hit him. Crashing into both of them at the same moment and carrying them out to get lost at sea. Having Jiyong back in his arms again feels like his whole world has been glued back together. When Jiyong's breathing returns to normal and his eyes finally open, they both feel an unamed weight lift off their shoulders. It has been far too long since they have given everything over to one another and this night was long overdue. They find all the comfort and reassurance they had been searching for in each other's eyes, in the warmth of each other's breath, the feel of their arms. Silence settles over their home but it's not too long before Jiyong breaks it.

"Carry me to the bathroom in the morning, it's your duty to shower me after you've turned my legs into jelly." Jiyong grumbles, rolling out from under Seunghyun's boneless body and turns away on his side.

"You miss them." Seunghyun states, watching his small-framed husband curl in on himself and hug the pillow tightly. Too worn out to speak, Jiyong nods tiredly. "I miss them too," he whispers softly, pressing himself against Jiyong's back to share their body warmth before the sweat covering their bodies makes them too cold. "But I missed this so much more."

"Me too," Jiyong hums, closing his eyes as Seunghyun's arms encircle his waist. "Love you, Hyunnie."

"And I love you, my darling." Seunghyun places a kiss to the nape of his neck and slips his eyes closed.

 


 

Thank you to every one who has been so patient with me! If you didn't already know, I'm in the middle of my European adventure so it's really hard to find the alone time to write in peace and to find a solid internet connection to get online. I'm still working on all my stories, including the sequel to Red. And I also just did this new thing ;) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/751431/

thanks again, you guys being so patient and supportive of me is what keeps me going and gives me strength to write more and more! I hope you enjoyed this update, I know it has been ages for this one.