How To Handle Little Min's Sickness 1 - Getting Sick

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the lunch time comes, every student inside Changmin’s school is eating their lunch happily. Well, at least it seems that everyone does except one person. After Changmin just finished half of his lunch, slowly he’s putting away his lunch box.

Changmin’s sudden movement makes Kyuhyun, who was talking with Sungmin beside him, frowning in confuse. He keeps looking at Changmin and the unfinished lunch box alternately, knowing that there must be something wrong if Changmin didn’t finish his lunch.

“Min, are you okay? Why didn’t you finish your lunch?” asked Kyuhyun in worry.

Changmin turns his head to face Kyuhyun, before opening his eyes heavily. “No mood to eat, Kyu,” said Changmin with a hoarse voice.

Kyuhyun’s widening his eyes after he heard Changmin’s unusual voice. Now he’s perfectly sure that Changmin’s not in a good state. “Min... your voice- are you sick? When my appa get sick he usually sounds weird like you,” said Kyuhyun.

“Is Changmin alright?” asked Sungmin after hearing Changmin and Kyuhyun’s conversation.

“He doesn’t seem so. What did my umma do to appa when he’s sick? I can’t remember that,” said Kyuhyun while trying his best to remember the things his umma did.

“Doesn’t he usually check it by putting his palm there?” asked Sungmin while pointing at Changmin’s forehead.

“Ah! That’s right!” shouted Kyuhyun happily, before Sungmin’s hair in satisfaction.

“Stop that, Kyu! You should check Changmin now,” said Sungmin, feeling shy with Kyuhyun’s affection towards him.

Kyuhyun smiles once more to Sungmin, before turning back his attention to Changmin. Slowly, he’s putting his palm at Changmin’s forehead to feel the temperature. Meanwhile, Changmin closes his eyes instantly, enjoying the cold sensation from Kyuhyun’s palm.

“Ummm... Min?” called Kyuhyun uncertainly.

 “Yes?” answered Changmin weakly.

“It seems that you’re burning,” said Kyuhyun, feeling unsure whether it’s that bad or not.

“Huh?” replied Changmin, can’t really think about anything at this time. He opens his eyes again, trying to look at Kyuhyun. However, it seems that his vision’s getting blurry all of sudden. Feeling very afraid because he can’t see anything clearly, Changmin immediately starts sobbing.

“Eh? Why? What happened? Is it hurt?” asked Kyuhyun while rubbing Changmin’s back in worry.

“I- I can’t see...” answered Changmin between his sobs.

 After heard Changmin’s words, Kyuhyun’s immediately looking around and waving his hand towards a certain person. “Hee-Ahjumma!” shouted Kyuhyun in panic.

Heechul, who’s enjoying his meal happily, gets chocked with his own food immediately when he’s hearing Kyuhyun’s words. After he’s done drinking and stopped coughing, he looks at Kyuhyun, who’s waving his hand with a worried face. Heechul sighs, knowing that his break is over sooner than he predicted.

Heechul walks towards Kyuhyun lazily, before stopping right in front of Kyuhyun and putting his hands on the waist. “Kyuhyun, I’m not an ahjumma! Instead of following Changmin’s wrong words, why don’t you tell him the right one?” said Heechul, feeling a bit annoyed.

“Ahjumma! I think Changmin is sick!” shouted Kyuhyun in panic, without caring about Heechul’s complain.

Heechul widens his eyes before immediately squatting down in front of Changmin. His annoyed feeling’s gone instantly after he heard about the news. “Changmin, how do you feel?” asked Heechul while putting his palm at Changmin’s forehead.

“I’m scared... I can’t see... I want umma... appa...” said Changmin unclearly, between his sobs.

Heechul gets a bit shock after realizing how hot Changmin body is. He knows that the best for Changmin right now is going back home and taking a rest for some days. Heechul smiles softly to Changmin, before joining Kyuhyun to rub Changmin’s back over and over again.

“Sshhhh... It’s okay, Changmin. Don’t cry,” Heechul said, “I’ll call your umma now to pick you up. Just wait for a moment, you’ll be fine.”

Then, Heechul looks at Kyuhyun, wondering if he should trust this little creature in front of him. But knowing that he has no other choice except believe in Kyuhyun, Heechul sighs in defeat. “Kyuhyun, please look after Changmin for a while, okay? I’m going to make a call to Jaejoong’s parent now.”

“Okay, Hee-Ahjumma,” said Kyuhyun with a nod.

Heechul’s rolling his eyes tiredly after heard ahjumma word slipped out from Kyuhyun’s mouth again. However, Heechul knows that right now there’s no time to arguing about it with Kyuhyun. Because of that, Heechul finally just sighed before leaving Changmin on Kyuhyun’s responsibilities.

***

After called Jaejoong and asked him to pick Changmin up as soon as he can, Heechul’s immediately taking Changmin to the infirmary. With Kyuhyun’s help, Heechul’s able to ensure Changmin that it’ll be much better for him to take a rest there.

In the infirmary, Heechul makes Changmin’s lying on the bed and sits beside it. Heechul keeps Changmin’s hair, making him feels sleepy and starts going to his dreamland. When Changmin’s finally falling asleep, Heechul sighs in relief and smiles softly towards Changmin.

When Heechul’s trying to wipe off Changmin’s tears, he feels very surprised because of the sudden appearance of Jaejoong in front of the door. Heechul can see the uneven breath from Jaejoong, showing him Jaejoong’s tiredness clearly. “Oh. Oh, you come so fast,” said Heechul after realizing it wasn’t that long since he called Jaejoong.

“I drove as fast as I can, since I was worrying him too much,” answered Jaejoong with a chuckle, while trying to make his breath steady again.

Heechul laughs softly after hearing Jaejoong’s words. “I understand,” replied Heechul.

“So, how is he?” asked Jaejoong while taking some steps towards Changmin.

Looking at Jaejoong’s movement, Heechul immediately gives some space for Jaejoong to see Changmin. “It seems nothing serious, maybe just a cold. But of course you’ll better bring him to the doctor. Well, just to make sure everything’s alright,” answered Heechul right away.

Jaejoong just nods to answer Heechul, before putting his palm on Changmin’s forehead too. When Changmin felt a sudden cold on his forehead, he’s slowly frowning and opening his eyes heavily. At first he feels confused with his surroundings, before his eyes finally meeting Jaejoong’s.

“Umma,” called Changmin with a weak smile, “I can see you.”

“Hmmmm? What do you mean?” asked Jaejoong, can’t understand Changmin’s words.

“Maybe it’s because he was about to pass out before,” Heechul explained, “He kept saying that he can’t see anything but colors at that time.”

“How do you feel, my little boy?” asked Jaejoong again with a soft smile.

“My head is spinning, Umma,” said Changmin again, while closing his eyes once more.

“Let’s just go back for now, okay? You’ll get better with rest and medicine later,” said Jaejoong, before carrying Changmin on his arms right away. Changmin just replies by hugging Jaejoong’s neck and putting his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder. After Jaejoong’s sure that Changmin feels comfortable on his arms,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter