Meeting with The Choi Twins

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s start the chapter from Jaejoong’s car, where the owner and our Little Min were- there... just a second before.

As the car was finally stopped at the school backyard, Jaejoong was quickly getting off and asking for Changmin to hurry up. He instantly extended his hand when he could see the young one, which was gladly holding it gladly. Both of them were walking in a fast pace towards the building, knew that Changmin was about to late already at the time.

“Oh. Isn’t that Jaejoong and Minnie?”

Both of Jaejoong and Changmin were turning around at the same time, as they heard someone has called their name just before. Behind them, they could see one familiar man, one familiar girl, and another unfamiliar boy. The adult one was being in the middle, while the three of them ran towards Jaejoong and Changmin’s place.

“Hello, Minnie. How are you?” asked the adult with a smile, ruffling Changmin’s hair slightly.

Changmin remained in silence for a second, before he was suddenly hiding behind Jaejoong instead. Of course, the sudden doing from Changmin was only making Jaejoong extremely confused. These times, Changmin has always been a confident young boy even in front of the stranger. Besides, they already met once at Yoochun and Junsu’s engagement party before.

“Minnie? Why are you hiding?” asked Jaejoong, as he was trying to make Changmin got out from his hideout.

“Shiro, Umma! Shiro! Shiro!!!” rejected Changmin bluntly, hugging on Jaejoong’s legs tightly.

“But why are you acting like this, Minnie? Don’t you remember him?” Jaejoong asked again, still couldn’t understand with Changmin’s thought at all, “He’s your ahjusshi. His name is Siwon, do you remember?”

“Shiro! Shiro! Shiro, Umma! I said shiro!!!!!!” shouted Changmin, getting louder as the time passed.

Jaejoong started at the reluctant Changmin helplessly, before looking back at the other adult with an apologetic smile. He really wished that Changmin could be more polite and greet the others, but it seemed that there was something prevented Changmin for now. “I’m sorry, Siwon,” Jaejoong finally said with a sigh, “He’s not usually acting like this. I don’t know why today-”

“Minnie doesn’t want to meet her, Umma!” Changmin blurted out, encouraging himself to point his finger at the little girl beside Siwon, “She has stolen my dumplings! Minnie loved the dumplings so much, but she wasted it! Minnie doesn’t like her! Shiro!!!”

“Huh?” murmured Jaejoong and Siwon in unison, looking at the same girl as well.

“Who said that Soo wants to meet you? Soo don’t like you too!” the girl shouted back angrily; didn’t seem nervous to be blocked by Jaejoong, “You’re sooooo stingy! You didn’t want to share your dumplings, after Soo has asked you politely! Bad boy!!! You-”

Siwon was quickly covering Sooyoung’s mouth with his palm, prevented the daughter to spill out another inappropriate words towards Changmin. Looking at the awkward and uneasy laughter from Siwon, Jaejoong realized that he should save the situation. After all, he wouldn’t want Changmin to have another enemy from his family.

“So... what are you doing here, Siwon?” asked Jaejoong, covering Changmin’s mouth as well.

“I just dropped off the kids here,” Siwon explained right away, “Didn’t Yunho tell you before? Sooyoung and Minho will attend the same school with Minnie here. Since we’ve moved into this area lately, I think it would be better to choose the nearby school as well.”

“Eh? Then they will be the classmates?” asked Jaejoong once more, this time with a surprise.

“That’s it,” Siwon answered with a light chuckle, before moving his attention towards the two kids, “Sooyoung, Minho. Since both of you will be at the same class with Changmin, don’t fight with him anymore, okay? All three of you should become friends.”

“But Appa... I don’t want to!” whined Sooyoung right away, absolutely disagree with the thought.

“Do you still remember our deal, Soo?” Siwon asked, threatening her a bit with his tone, “Or maybe patbingsu couldn’t appeal you anymore? That’s fine with me.”

“Andwae! Okay, Appa. I understand,” replied Sooyoung quickly, lowering her head with a pout.

***

Inside the class, Changmin was sitting at the same place like always; beside Kyuhyun’s seat. Since Heechul didn’t come to the class yet, Changmin and Kyuhyun were busying themselves with a game and some snacks. Both of them were focusing on the game too much, didn’t even look when someone has finally came into the classroom.

“Good morning,” greeted Heechul happily, making an entrance towards the classroom along with the two new kids. He was rather satisfied already, as he heard the replies from most of the students. But of course Heechul wouldn’t just remain still, if he could hear the ruckus was made by Changmin and Kyuhyun. “Changmin, Kyuhyun. Do you mind to listen at me?”

“No! You shouldn’t go there, Kyu! To the left! Hurry! Hurry upppp! Watch out! Kyu!!! You don’t-”

Heechul could see it clearly, that Changmin wasn’t paying attention on him at all. So did Kyuhyun. Both of them were simply shouting towards each other with an excited feeling, as their hands also took the snacks right in front of the two.

“Changmin! Kyuhyun! Stop playing game and listen to me!” shouted Heechul, louder than before.

“Stupid! Stupid! Why did I go there before? I should just hide behind the barrel first! That’s stupid!”

Heechul really wanted to face-palm himself, knowing that even with his loud voice Changmin and Kyuhyun couldn’t stop playing and eating. As he was looking towards the two, Heechul sighed in frustration. He couldn’t help to think that his tiring day would start from now on. Again.

Unfortunately for Heechul, his misery wouldn’t just stop there.

Without saying anything, one of the two kids beside Heechul ran towards Changmin and Kyuhyun. Heechul just frowned and started at the direction, looking intensively on what the kid wanted to do with those two uncaring kids. Secretly, Heechul really hoped that the kid could help him somehow. He didn’t care how; as long as they wouldn’t mind to hear him, after all.

“Excuse me,” called the kid, poking on Changmin and Kyuhyun’s shoulder impatiently. The kid was trying to stay still with a smile, even after Kyuhyun glared at him almost immediately; pissed off with his previous mistake. “My name is Choi Minho. May I know what game did you play? I like the games too... Maybe I can join you? I want to help!”

Kyuhyun remained still in silence for a moment, before gaping widely and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter