Little Min Goes To School 2 - Spreading The Lesson

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a long and breath-taking morning, finally Changmin arrived at his school, along with Jaejoong and Junsu. Right after Jaejoong parked the car, he’s immediately telling Junsu to run with Changmin since they’ve late around an hour already. Hearing Jaejoong’s panic voice, Junsu quickly takes Changmin on his arm and running towards the school gate. Even though Changmin keeps complaining about Junsu’s speed, Junsu doesn’t care at all and just runs.

“Oh, is this Jung Changmin?” asked one of the teachers at the gate.

Junsu’s just squatting down and trying his best to control his breath. He’s deadly tired after running with Changmin on his arm before. Knowing that he’s not able to answer the question, Junsu gives a sign to Changmin to answering the question.

“Yes, I am Jung Changmin!” answered Changmin after looking at Junsu’s sign. Then he’s looking at the teacher in front of him and tilting his head innocently. “Are you my teacher that will answer my entire question, Ahjumma?”

“Huh? Yes, I’m your teacher and I will answer your questions, of course,” the teacher said while smiling, “But- I’m a man, so I’m not an ahjumma. It should be ahjusshi.”

“But Ahjumma, you are the woman-alike like Su-Ahjumma here!” said Changmin again, this time while pointing Junsu beside him.

“Wha-?”

Junsu’s immediately widening his eyes and hitting Changmin’s head lightly. Getting a hit from Junsu, makes Changmin’s rubbing his head and pouting in confuse, can’t understand why Junsu mad at him.

“How many times I have to tell you, man is ahjusshi! Even though he’s beautiful like a girl, he’s still an ahjusshi!” Junsu said while pointing at the teacher. He doesn’t realize a dark aura that spreading around the teacher; or doesn’t care at least. “And it’s not polite to address him as ahjusshi or ahjumma, since he’s your teacher.”

 “But you will become an umma too, like my umma someday! And this ahjumma also the same!” complained Changmin, joining Junsu to point at the teacher.

For a moment, both of them keep arguing about ahjumma-ahjusshi things. They completely forget about the teacher that standing in front of them with a dark aura; feeling upset when he heard each words from Changmin and Junsu. The teacher keeps looking at them and trying to cut the conversation, but it seems that none of them listen to him at all.

Jaejoong’s appearance in front of them finally stops their talk. “Why are you still here?” asked Jaejoong in confuse, when he’s looking at Junsu and Changmin stay still around the gate. Then his attention moves to the man who’s now smiling to Jaejoong. Realizing that the man might be Changmin’s teacher, Jaejoong immediately bows. “Oh, are you Changmin’s teacher? I’m sorry we came late.”

“Oh, it’s okay,” the teacher said while replying Jaejoong’s bow, “Are you Changmin’s Appa?”

“I’m-”

“He’s my umma, Ahjumma!” answered Changmin, cutting Jaejoong’s words.

“Changmin, call him Songsaenim. It’s the way you call a teacher,” said Jaejoong while ruffling Changmin’s hair. Then Jaejoong turns to the teacher again and bits his lower lips a bit. To be honest, Jaejoong afraid that the teacher disgusted because Changmin comes from a gay couple. But in the end, he knows that there’s no turning back. “Like Changmin said, I’m his umma. My name is Kim Jaejoong.”

Before the teacher able to say anything, Jaejoong brings Junsu to the front. “And he’s Changmin’s ahjusshi, which you might see often too. His name is Kim Junsu.”

“Oh, hello. I’m Kim Heechul and will be in charge on Changmin’s class,” the teacher said while bowing towards Junsu, even though still with a dislike expression. Then he’s turning to Jaejoong and giving him a wink. “Don’t worry about his status. There’re lots of couples like you that coming here. In addition, my partner is a man too just like you.”

Jaejoong smiles and sighs in relief after he heard what Heechul said.

“Okay, now let’s go!” Heechul said while extending his hand towards Changmin, “Your friends have been waiting for you, Changmin.”

“Ahjumma, I can walk by myself,” replied Changmin while shaking his head; refusing to hold on Heechul’s hand. Then he’s turning around to face Jaejoong and spreading his hands towards Jaejoong. “Umma, kiss!”

Jaejoong squats down and gives Changmin a kiss on his cheeks immediately, before getting the same replies from Changmin. “Be a good boy, Minnie. Umma will pick you up after you’re done,” said Jaejoong while making Changmin turn around and face Heechul again, “And he’s your songsaenim. Remember that, okay?”

Jaejoong bids a farewell to Heechul and Changmin, which seems still not really want to go with Heechul alone. When finally both of them can’t be seen anymore, Jaejoong starts worrying about Changmin and sighing over and over.

Junsu, who’s looking at Jaejoong’s act, smiles and rubs Jaejoong’s back gently. “Don’t worry, Hyung. Minnie will be fine, since he’s a smart kid,” said him.

“That’s why I’m worried, Junsu,” Jaejoong replied and looked at Junsu, “What if he makes his friends upset because of that? Don’t you see that Heechul also starts getting upset? Moreover, what if he tells his friends about whatever Yoochun said?! I’m going to be crazy just by thinking about those possibilities!”

Junsu laughs nervously, knowing that there’s a big chance for Changmin to do so. “He can’t be telling about those things, Hyung. Everything will be fine!” said Junsu.

Jaejoong sighs once more. “I really hope so,” replied Jaejoong.

***

Heechul quickly bring Changmin to his classroom, where everyone has been waiting for Changmin. When they’re getting into the classroom, they could hear clearly the loud screams everywhere, even some cries. Changmin’s frowning in fear right away, afraid to face the ‘friends’ that seems so scary. But fortunately, right after the students saw Heechul’s getting in, all of them immediately sit back on their places nicely.

“Okay. Listen up boys and girls,” Heechul said while putting his hands on Changmin’s shoulder in front of him, “Start from today, there’ll be a new friend-”

Heechul looks at one of the student who’s throwing a paper to the other student, before back to the whole class. “-for all of you. His name is Jung-”

Heechul looks at the same student again, who’s now playing with his paper plane, before back to the whole class. Again. “-Changmin. I really hope you will be good friends-”

The same student starts pulling out a gadget and playing on it. “YAH CHO KYUHYUN! Listen to me!”

The student, named Kyuhyun, looks at Heechul calmly and frowns. “Hee-Songsaenim, that kid is late! Why I have to pay attention to him? It’s his fault!!!” said him with a shrug.

“Kyuhyun, he’s-”

A sound of clapping hands makes Heechul stops his words and changes his gaze to Changmin. Not only Heechul, but everyone inside the classroom starts looking at Changmin weirdly. None of them understand why Changmin’s suddenly clapping his hands.

“He’s right, Ahjumma!” said Changmin while pointing at the gaping Kyuhyun and looking at Heechul.

“I’m not ahjumma-”

“I’m late, so why should he pay attention?” Changmin asked innocently, before turning around and looking at the whole class. Then, he’s bowing his head slightly with a smile; making Kyuhyun gaps more. “I’m sorry for being late. Su-Ahjumma is very bad at driving. If you try to ride a car with him, I doubt any of you will survive.”

Silence. No one says any words.

Then, Kyuhyun’s laughter suddenly breaking the silence. Kyuhyun star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter