The Engagement Day

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chapter wouldn’t start with an early morning inside the Jung’s residence, nor the school.
Today, it would start on a different place.

 

On the early of afternoon, the three Jungs (two Jungs and one soon-to-be Jung) were inside the car already. Yunho was behind the steering wheel, drove the car towards Yoochun’s house. Jaejoong was sitting on the passenger seat beside Yunho, talked excitedly about Yoochun and Junsu all the way. Meanwhile, Changmin was sitting quietly on the back seat.

Yunho took a slight glance towards the back seat from his rear window, wanting to make sure that Changmin was alright. Even though Changmin didn’t say anything at all, Yunho could guess that the owner of the firm face behind him was extremely nervous.

“Minnie,” called Yunho.

Changmin snapped from his day-dreaming, feeling startled with the sudden interruption. He was blinking his eyes for a several times, before put a fake smile on his face. “Yes, Appa?” asked him.

“Are you alright? Do you want us to go back?” asked Yunho worriedly.

Honestly speaking, Changmin really wanted to say ‘Yes, I want to go back.’ right away. However, Changmin didn’t have a heart to say so. He didn’t want to disappoint his excited umma or his favorite ahjusshi and ahjumma, after all. He had to come to the engagement party.

“I’m fine, Appa,” answered Changmin, shaking his head in process.

Due to Changmin’s hardened face, even Jaejoong could see clearly what Changmin was thinking right now. Jaejoong was smiling gratefully upon Changmin’s understanding, before stretched his hand towards the back seat. “Do you want to sit with Umma?” asked him, patting his own lap.

Without any second thought, Changmin was quickly jumping into Jaejoong’s embrace. “Umma,” called him vaguely, burying his head deeper on Jaejoong’s shoulder to find warmness.

“It’s okay, Minnie. Everything will be alright,” Jaejoong said, circling Changmin’s back lovingly, “You have me and your Yunho-Appa already. And besides, Yoochun-Ahjusshi and Junsu-Ahjusshi will be there too. You’re going to be fine.”

Changmin just nodded reluctantly upon Jaejoong’s words.

***

Right after Yunho and the other two finally arrived on their destination, Changmin was immediately running towards Yunho. He was tugging Yunho’s shirt all of sudden, as he asked the older to hold him on the arms. Yunho just chuckled upon the request, before taking Changmin on his arms and following Jaejoong behind.

“Yoochun! Junsu!” shouted Jaejoong excitedly, practically running towards the couple.

At the moment, Jaejoong really didn’t need another second to jump into the couple. Jaejoong was immediately hugging both of them tightly, as he whispered the congratulatory messages towards them. After Jaejoong has done with that, Yunho quickly took Changmin towards the couple.

“Congratulations, Chun-Ahjusshi and Su-Ahjumma,” said Changmin. He was giving some kisses on the couple’s cheeks, as he felt shy upon his own doings. After all, it was Changmin’s first time to kiss another people beside Yunho and Jaejoong.

“Thank you for coming, Minnie,” replied Junsu with a genuine smile. Junsu was ruffling Changmin’s hair for some seconds, before finally pointed out the buffet behind him. “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything, Minnie? You can take those as much as you want.”

Changmin widened his eyes, as the excited feelings were shown very clearly on the face. Maybe people would say that was exaggerated, but the two couples could really see the sparks in Changmin’s eyes. “Really?” asked Changmin, looking at his parents for an approval.

After Changmin got the nods from Yunho and Jaejoong, he was running towards the buffet right away. Changmin was looking back and forth carefully, as he thought which one he should take for the first time. He finally decided to take the spaghetti with one of his hands, while the other one has already took the dumplings.

Maybe spaghetti and dumplings didn’t match at all, but who cared? At least Changmin didn’t.

Changmin was pretty much enjoying his food, when someone suddenly talked to him. “Whose boy are you? You’re so cute,” said the man with a smile, seemingly amazed with Changmin’s appetite.

“Minnie is Yunho-Appa and Jaejoong-Umma’s boy,” answered Changmin, pointing his finger towards Yunho. Since Changmin didn’t really remember the person in front of him, he was tilting his head confusedly. “Ahjusshi is?”

“Oh... So you’re her son. That’s a good thing to see that you’ve grown up well,” the man said again, now with a warm smile on the face, “I’m one of your appa’s cousin; practically your ahjusshi. My name is Choi Siwon, Minnie.”

Siwon turned his attention towards the little girl, pushing her slowly towards Changmin. “She is my daughter, Choi Sooyoung. Tell me, Minnie. Do you mind to stay with her for a moment?”

Changmin shook his head. "That's fine, Siwon-Ahjusshi," answered him.

After getting an assurance from Changmin, Siwon left both of the kids alone. Who knows that it would make some problems later?

Sooyoung took step by step closer towards Changmin; eyes were fixed on the plate of dumplings in front of Changmin. She was about to droll over the dumplings, wanted to taste it so badly. Sooyoung finally took courage; tugging Changmin's shirt to make the boy's attention was completely on her. She wanted to make sure that the dumplings would be hers. In any means.

Changmin stared at Sooyoung confusedly, couldn't understand what Sooyoung wanted.

"Where did you get the dumplings?" asked Sooyoung, pointing her finger towards the dumpling on Changmin's hand.

Changmin showed the dumpling right in front of Sooyoung, tilting his head once more. "This one?" he asked back, before pointing the right table near them, "From that table. Do you want to get some of this too?"

Sooyoung nodded eagerly. "I want that. There's none of them anymore on that table, Minnie," explained Sooyoung, showing her puppy eyes towards Changmin to melt his heart right away.

However, it seemed not bothering Changmin at all. "Then take another food," replied him, shrugging it off as it wasn't really his problem.

Some minutes later, Changmin and Sooyoung were pulling each side of the plate already. None of them wanted to let the plate off, since there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter