Little Min Goes To School 1 - It's A Long Journey

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung’s residence should be occupied with two adults and one child, in theory. But currently, inside their living room there are a couple of men which busy with each other lips. Can you guess who they are? Yup, no one but Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu.

When Yoochun and Junsu arrived at Jung’s residence, both of them couldn’t find Jaejoong inside the kitchen or Yunho inside the dining room. But, they could still hear a sound of water inside the bathroom and some noises from the upper level of the house. Knowing that Yunho and Jaejoong still busy with their activities, Yoochun and Junsu finally decided to wait inside the living room.

At first, both of them just chat about random things. They even seated not too close to each other. However, when Junsu’s ing his shirt one step further because of he feels the weather is too hot, Yoochun can’t hold himself anymore.

That’s how the activity begins.

When both of them still busy with each other, suddenly Junsu can hear a sound of door being opened. Panicky, Junsu immediately pushes Yoochun apart from him, until unintentionally he’s falling to the floor. Then, Junsu’s turning around to face the bathroom, which was the source of sound before.

“Jaejoong-Hyung, we didn’t kiss!” shouted Junsu.

But, the first thing appears from the bathroom is not Jaejoong, as Junsu feared of. Out of his expectation, suddenly Changmin’s running out from the bathroom before starts circling the living room only with his underwear. Before Junsu or Yoochun able to say anything yet, not long after that Jaejoong also follows Changmin out from the bathroom and starts catching Changmin up.

“Yah! Minnie, come here!” shouted Jaejoong.

“Shiro, Umma! Shiro!”replied Changmin quickly; still ran around to avoiding Jaejoong, “The clothes is ugly! It’s weird! I don’t want to wear it. Why should I wear it, Umma?!”

“Minnie, it’s your uniform! You have to wear it when you’re going to go school,” explained Jaejoong. After some tries, Jaejoong finally able to catch Changmin’s hand and stop him from running. Feeling breathless, Jaejoong squats down to control his breath.

Changmin keeps struggling on Jaejoong’s grip, yet he still can’t release himself. Knowing that he won’t be able to do anything by himself alone, Changmin turns his attention to Junsu and Yoochun, which still gaping in shock. “Chun-Ahjusshi! Su-Ahjumma! Help me!!!” Changmin shouted again, “The clothes is ugly, I don’t want to wear it!!!”

“You have to wear it! Or you want to go to the school using underwear only on your first day?!” threatened Jaejoong; felt frustrated already.

Yoochun and Junsu remains in silent, with their mouth gaping widely.

Hearing the noises from his living room, Yunho finally steps down to the first floor. His hands still busy with a tie, since previously it keeps getting interrupted by the noises he heard. When he arrived inside the living room, Yunho’s immediately frowning in confuse. He can see Jaejoong’s trying to breath, Changmin’s struggling on Jaejoong’s grip, and also Yoochun and Junsu are gaping widely.

“What’s going on today?” asked Yunho calmly. Honestly, he’s getting used to the noises inside his house everyday now.

“Yunnie!!!” “Appa!!!” shouted Jaejoong and Changmin in unison.

Then, both of them quickly jump into Yunho without saying anything. Getting the sudden hugs from both of them, Yunho quickly carries Changmin on his hand and hugs Jaejoong using his other hand. After some moments inside Yunho’s embrace, both of them finally getting calmed again.

“Now, tell me what happened,” demanded Yunho while releasing Jaejoong from his hug.

“Umma forced me to wear that ugly thing!”

“Minnie didn’t want to wear his uniform!”

Both of them shouted in unison. Again.

Yunho’s scratching his head, can’t really get what they said. “Can you take turn to talk?” Yunho asked, before turning his head to Changmin first, “Minnie, tell me why did you run away from your Umma.”

“Minnie doesn’t want to use THAT!” answered Changmin with a pout, while pointing at the uniform at Jaejoong’s hand.

Yunho’s raising his eyebrows and looking towards Jaejoong.

“But Yunnie, he has to wear it. He can’t go to school without uniform, right?” added Jaejoong, also with the same pout like Changmin’s.

Yunho almost bursts in laughter, looking at Jaejoong and Changmin’s similar acts. If he doesn’t remember that both of them are not in the mood for joking around, maybe Yunho already pinched both of their cheeks. But now, he has to forget about their cheeks and helps Jaejoong to coaxing Changmin to use his uniform.

“Minnie, today will be your first day to school,” Yunho tried to explain, “When you’re going to a school, you have to wear that clothes. The name is uniform. It’s not ugly, Minnie. You will look good wearing it. Besides, all of your friends there will be wearing the same uniform.”

“Shiro. Shiro. Shiro, Appa!” Changmin answered while shaking his head, “Why I have to go to school? I want to stay at home with umma and Su-Ahjumma. No need school, Appa.”

After hearing Changmin's answer, now Yunho has to think over for the reasons again. Now he understands, he can’t just explain it using a ‘normal’ mind to Changmin. Finally Yunho gets a brilliant idea and it makes a smile plasterred on his face immediately.

“Minnie, didn’t you say that you’re going to be a supermarket owner?” Yunho asked and got a nod as an answer immediately, “To be a supermarket owner, you have to study well in the school. If you’re not going to the school, you can’t make a supermarket and Appa can’t help it too.”

Changmin’s widening his eyes after head what Yunho said. “Really?” Changmin asked back.

After getting a nod from Yunho and Jaejoong, Changmin suddenly lowers his head. He’s thinking over, should he just give it away or there’s another way... to be a supermarket owner. Knowing he has no choice anymore, finally Changmin looks at Jaejoong and gives him a nod. “Okay, Umma,” he said, “I’ll wear it and go to school. For the sake of your foods, I’ll sacrifice myself.”

“Tell me, is Changmin practically watching too much film or what?!” whispered Junsu to Yoochun from the side, which immediately getting a nod as reply from Yoochun. Both of them obviously have no idea about the uncommon fight in front of them. Uniform? Supermarket Owner???

***

After a long fight with Jaejoong, now Changmin’s finally wearing a complete set of his uniform. Changmin sits on the couch, watching Jaejoong’s movement from one place to another. Since his eyes keep following Jaejoong, Changmin’s finally feeling dizzy and getting impatient.

“Umma, what are you doing?” asked Changmin.

“I’m looking for a car key, Minnie,” answered Jaejoong while looking under the couch for some seconds. Getting nothing from under the couch, Jaejoong’s standing up and sighi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter