Shikshin Till Death

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a shiny and bright morning, Junsu’s getting in to the Jung’s residence with a bright smile on his face like always. Junsu’s appearance inside the Jung’s residence is welcomed by a sight of Changmin who’s eating quietly at the dining table, while Jaejoong’s nowhere around.

“Hey, Minnie,” Junsu called, making Changmin turns his head to him.

Before saying anything, Changmin suddenly puts his index finger on his mouth. “Umma said I can’t talk when eating,” Changmin said in whisper, “Later, Su-Ahjumma.”

“Yah, how many times I have to repeat?! I’m an ahjusshi, Minnie,” Junsu replied with a pout.

Changmin just looks at Junsu and shakes his head.

“Aish, where is your Umma, then?” Junsu asked again while putting his bag on the couch.

Changmin points to the second floor without saying anything.

“What is he doing?” Junsu asked once more.

Changmin answers with a shrug.

So obidient... I wonder where’s the evil Minnie gone? Junsu thought.

Before Junsu starts moving towards the second floor, Jaejoong himself already goes down to the dining room. Seeing Junsu’s standing near the door, makes Jaejoong startled for a second since he didn’t know that Junsu arrived at his home already. Upset because of Junsu’s existence making him startled, Jaejoong hits Junsu’s shoulder lightly.

“Yah, Hyung! What’s with you?” Junsu asked, also feeling startled with sudden touch.

“I’m the one who should ask, why didn’t greet me after arrived?” Jaejoong asked back, “I thought I almost get a heart attack because your sudden appearance here.”

“Aish, you’re overreacted, Hyung,” Junsu said with a pout, before realizing the tidy clothes that Jaejoong used and frowning, “Do you want to go somewhere?”

“I think we have to go to the supermarket, Su,” Jaejoong said, “The refrigerator almost empty now, so we have to buy some groceries.”

“Umma, what is groceries?” Changmin asked innocently while tilting his head, “Is it food? And what’s supermarket?”

“What? You never bring Minnie to any supermarket or buy groceries, Su?” Jaejoong asked in disbelief while looking at Junsu, “What were you doing these whole time? Just sitting nicely inside the house?”

“Well, practically Minnie can’t just sit nicely. He keeps running here and there, making me deadly tired,” Junsu answered honestly, “So I can’t take a chance to bring him buying groceries, knowing that it’ll be hard to control him.”

“Aish, you have to going outside too sometimes, Su,” Jaejoong said while shaking his head, before turning his head back to Changmin, “You’ll see what it is later, Minnie. For now let’s finish your meal quickly and we’re getting ready to go, okay?”

Changmin nods happily. “Okay, Umma.”

***

After arrived at the supermarket, Junsu’s holding Changmin’s hand and going towards the trolley direction. Junsu quickly takes one of the trolley and puts Changmin inside, to prevent Changmin from running here and there uncontrollably. Then, Junsu gets into the supermarket while pushing the trolley, catching up Jaejoong that was getting inside first.

Changmin’s gaping widely, when the trolley that Junsu’s pushed going into the supermarket. He can see lots, as in lots of foods everywhere. Instant foods, unripe foods, cookies, milks, ice creams, and any other foods he could imagine. Feeling excited, Changmin’s gripping on Jaejoong’s clothes and tugging it hardly when Jaejoong’s not giving him any reaction.

“Umma! Umma,” Changmin called with a sparkling eyes.

“What is it, Minnie?” Jaejoong asked and looked around, trying to find the groceries he needs.

“Is this the one called supermarket?” Changmin asked, feeling amazed.

“Yes it is, why?” Jaejoong answered while picking some items, “Do you feel bored already, Minnie? Please wait for a moment, okay.”

“No no no. I’m not bored, Umma!” Changmin denied quickly, looking so afraid that they’ll come back home soon.

“Eh?” Jaejoong and Junsu replied confusedly in unison.

“I want to be a supermarket owner if I grown up!” Changmin shouted happily all of sudden.

“Mwo?!” Jaejoong and Junsu, again replied in unison. Now, both of them are stopping their movement and looking at Changmin weirdly.

“Why is that so?” Junsu asked in curious.

Changmin shakes his head and looks at Junsu in disbelief. He acts as if Junsu was saying something that sounds so absurd. “Are you kidding, Su-Ahjumma?” Changmin asked, “It’s heaven here!”

“What... do you mean?” Jaejoong asked while tilting his head.

“Isn’t that so, Umma?” Changmin said excitedly again, “If I have supermarket, I can eat anything.”

Jaejoong and Junsu keep staring at Changmin, doesn’t know what to say.

“And you can take anything you want too, Umma,” Changmin added, still with his sparkling eyes, “So you can cook anything I want!”

Jaejoong and Junsu still stay in silent, way too speechless to say anything.

“Umma? Su-Ahjumma?” Changmin called in confusion when he’s getting no reply.

“O-Oh, that’s good that you have a dream already, Minnie,” Jaejoong finally managed to say some words, “So you have to study hard in the future to accomplish your dream, okay?”

“I understand, Umma,” Changmin said with a nod, “Don’t worry, I’ll make a supermarket for you!”

What? So Minnie really loves the foods THAT much? I can’t believe that he even wants to be a supermarket owner... just because- just because there’re tons of foods here. Junsu thought quietly, still can’t getting rid his shock before shrugging. Oh well, kids...

Doesn’t want to continue the awkward conversation with Changmin, Jaejoong’s busying himself by picking out things he needs to buy from the counter. While the thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter