Sometimes They Forget The Boy is There

Appa Jung, Umma Jung, Aegi Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After got into his house, Yunho immediately can see Jaejoong’s figure who’s cleaning up Changmin’s toys on the floor. Yunho smiles widely before approaching Jaejoong and hugging him from behind. For a second, Jaejoong jumped and almost pushed Yunho away, before then realizing it’s just Yunho.

“Good evening, BooJae,” Yunho whispered near Jaejoong’s ear, making him giggles.

Jaejoong turns around to face Yunho and circles his arms on Yunho, before closing his eyes tightly. Knowing what Jaejoong wanted from his action, Yunho’s smiling wider and immediately crushing his lips against Jaejoong deeply.

Their kisses has to ended abruptly when they heard someone’s clearing his throat. With annoyed look, Yunho’s parting his lips from Jaejoong and turning his head towards Yoochun.

“WHAT?!” Yunho said in upset.

“Just wanted to ask where Junsu is,” Yoochun said while giving an awkward smile.

“Junsu? He’s inside bathroom,” Jaejoong answered right away.

“OH REALLY?!” Yoochun shouted excitedly.

As if knowing what Yoochun thought about Jaejoong’s words, Yunho quickly approaching Yoochun and hitting Yoochun’s head. Yoochun, who didn’t expect anything, immediately winced in pain because of surprised.

“Hyung! What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked with a pout, before turning his head to Jaejoong who’s trying to surpressed his laugh, “Jae, your soon-to-be husband is so scary, isn’t he?”

“You’re not going anywhere before Junsu’s out from the bathroom!” Yunho ordered and gave Yoochun a death glare.

“But- But... we’re lovers, Hyung!” Yoochun protested again in surprise, “Why can’t we take a bath together?”

“I know what will you do inside the bathroom, so... no. You won’t go anywhere, Chun,” Yunho said and shook his head quickly, “Why can’t you get rid of those dirty minds of yours even for a day? What if Changminnie accidentaly hear you?”

 “But Hyung, he might be still sleeping,” Yoochun said, trying to give reasons, “And since I told him there’s nothing to worry if he heard sounds like-”

“NO! STOP! I don’t want to hear that!” Yunho cutted in panic.

While Yoochun and Yunho are still fighting over the ‘bath things’, Junsu finally appears in front of them along with Changmin. Junsu looks at Yoochun, Yunho, and Jaejoong alternately with a confused look. He can see Jaejoong’s laughing hard and squatting down, while the other two just stare each other intensively.

“Appa!!!” Changmin called happily and ran to Yunho right away.

“Hey, Minnie,” Yunho said while carrying Changmin, “What did you do just now?”

“Just finished bath, Appa!” Changmin said excitedly.

“Wait- What? It’s not Junsu, who’s taking a bath?” Yoochun asked in disappointement.

“Huh??? Of course not!” Junsu answered in confuse.

Looking at Jaejoong who’s suddenly laughing again after Junsu answered, Changmin frowns in confuse because can’t understand a thing. So, Changmin decides to tugging Yunho’s shirt and asking for an attention from Yunho.

“Appa? Appa???” Changmin called several times.

Yunho turns his head to Changmin after feeling his shirt being tugged, and smiles to him, “Yes? What is it, Minnie?” Yunho asked softly.

“Why does Umma laugh like that?” Changmin asked while tilting his head.

“Oh. Oh, Umma just remembers about something,” Yunho said hesistantly and decided to change the topic quickly, “Hey, don’t you want to kiss your Appa? Hmmm?”

“Aigoo... Of course, Appa!” Changmin said while spreading his hands to Yunho and trying to hug his neck. But, Changmin suddenly withdraw his hands again and looks at Yunho suspiciously. “Appa, have you kissed Umma? Umma’s first and Minnie’s second.”

“Of course I did it already,” Yunho said after chuckling, “Umma got kiss when you’re taking a bath.”

“Really???” Changmin said while looking at Jaejoong. After getting an approvement from Jaejoong, Changmin looks back to Yunho and spreads his hands once more. “Alright, Appa. Come here! Kiss!”

When Changmin’s kissing Yunho’s cheek, Yunho takes a glance towards Jaejoong and smiles gently to him. However, Yunho could see at the side of his vision that Yoochun kisses Junsu aggresively and slowly starts touching Junsu’s skins under his shirt. Because of that, when Changmin’s going to turn around Yunho hastily covers Changmin’s eyes using his hand.

“Park Yoochun! Kim Junsu! Stop it!” Yunho shouted in panic.

Yoochun’s forced to stop his doings to Junsu after heard Yunho’s words, and staring at Yunho with annoyed looks. “Look, Hyung. Junsu is my lover. Why can’t you let us enjoying things?” Yoochun protested, “You didn’t let me taking a bath with him, and now you didn’t let us kissing?”

“Yes!!! Not inside my house or anywhere around Changminnie!” Yunho ordered.

“But you kissed Jae in front of him!” Yoochun said, trying to defend himself and Junsu.

“It’s a peck! Not a kiss, Chun!” Yunho said again.

“How could you say the previous hot kiss is a peck!!!” Yoochun protested once more.

“But we didn’t do it in front of Minnie!!!” Yunho replied fast.

“Appa, why did you cover my eyes? What did Chun-Ahjusshi do? And what’s the difference between kiss and peck?” Changmin suddenly cutted their fight, making both of them look at him, “Chun-Ahjusshi? Why???”

Changmin, who doesn’t know anything, just tilts his head, feeling so curious about the topic between kiss and peck. After giving a death glare to Yoochun so that he won’t tell Changmin anything again, Yunho look at Jaejoong and ask for a help. Jaejoong quickly hid his laughter, before approaching both of them and taking Changmin to his arms.

“Umma, what’s-”

“Minnie, do you want to help Umma with dinner?” Jaejoong asked sweetly.

“Oh!!! Sure. Sure, Umma!” Changmin answered excitedly and hugged Jaejoong tightly, forgetting about the questions right away.

After Jaejoong left with Changmin to the kitchen, Junsu, who was still dumbfounded along with Yoochun and Yunho before, starts gaining his conciusness again. “Why I didn’t remember that Changmin is a shikshin till death?” Junsu said aloud unintentionally, yet still getting nods as a reply from Yoochun and Yunho.

***

When finally the dinner’s ready to be served, the five of them immediately gathered and sit inside the dining room. While having their dinner and chatting with the others, Yunho keeps wondering why Changmin’s so queit today. Feeling a bit worried, Yunho then decided to start a conversation with Changmin.

Unexpectedly, Changmin keeps answering each of Yunho’s questions only with gestures. He doesn’t talk to Yunho, not even one word except ‘Umma said can’t talk when eating.’. Knowing that Changmin did those because of him, Jaejoong quickly tell Changmin that he can talk with Yunho when eating his dinner.

Looking at Changmin’s sparkling eyes right after Jaejoong allowed him to talk, Yunho sighes in relief. “So, what did you do today, Minnie?” Yunho asked, still looking at Changmin.

Changmin remains in silent to think over it for a moment, while eating his food several times. “Oh, today we went to sup.. sup... supreme? Superman?” Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter