I'm going to be a matchmaker plan

Never Mind Him

Kai POV:

 

I brush my hair back into the way that makes me look handsome and barged into Luhan's apartment. (Yes, he lended me his key one time and never suspected that I would make a copy of it. So naive.) I took off my shoes carefully hoping I didn't make a sound and silently tip toed into Luhan's room. Trying to hold in my laughter, I took photos of him with my cell-phone. I could possibly use this for blackmail later on. I was too busy looking at him that I didn't notice all the textbooks and papers around his bed and I tripped. Fashionedly at least. Getting up silently I moved towards him counting in my mind before quickly pulling off his covers that he held tightly on.

Luhan was curled up with his long slim legs tangled with each other and his hands clasped together next to his head. He looked like an angel! I was stunned for a moment by his beauty. His baby face looks so sweet and beautiful. I could just kis- wait...STOP. No. I'm not suppose to look at Luhan that way any more.

 If you asked me if I liked Luhan I couldn't deny that fact because truthfully I did. We met each other by accident actually. Bumping into each other in the streets like a romance drama. It was just like yesterday when I first took a glance at him.

Flashback

 Luhan had just finished grocery shopping apparently and was walking home while smiling up at the sky. I guess he was too busy gazing the sky and clouds because he bumped into me on the sidewalk.I myself was too busy staring at my phone to even know I was walking into a beauty hazard. I fell on the ground backwards with only my hands to support me and I look up to whoever who was rude enough to push me down. I looked up from my broken phone laying on the ground next to me to that person. At my first glimpse of him I had been shocked of his beauty and was fixed at a position of a mouth wide open and eyes bulging at the sight in front of me. I continued to not say a peep with my mouth agap while Luhan kept picking up his groceries that fell to the floor appologizing profusely. It wasn't until an orange rolled onto my feet I stopped staring. I picked it up and gave it to him slightly touching his smooth hand. I helped him pick up the rest of his produce that had fell on the ground. Before we parted way, Luhan invited me for some bubble tea to apologize for the broken phone he caused which took a while to convince that he didn't have to buy me a new one and we traded numbers.

Flashback ended

After that day we kinda hit off instantly. Sadly, I found out later on that Luhan didn't like me back the same way I liked him. I always thought the aspect of my charming looks would of won him over towards me, but I guess not. Luhan always wanted me to get together with his best friend, Kyungsoo or D.O., with that in mind I backed off Luhan. Although I have a good relationship with Kyungsoo right now as pretty good friends. I don't really like him. You know like in "like like" him. Because of Luhan's constant pestering with Kyunsoo and such, I have decided that I was going to do the same with Luhan. Reverse psychology. I was going to find someone to match up with dear ole Luhan hyung whether he likes it or not.

 Because I'm going to be a matchmaker and nothing was going to change my mind.

 I went over to Luhan and pulled him out of bed and got him ready for tonight. My ultimate plan of finding Luhan a mate is on. It's a win-win situation for both of us in a twist. Although it took all afternon to convince stubborn as a pack mule Luhan into my plan, it was all worth it when I got him all dressed up or dolled up ready to go out. He looked stunning like a vitamin that gives you energy when you feel tired. His brighteness is so brightenin- Okay, I got to stop myself from worshipping his beauty. I'm the beautiful one here, Kim Jongin. Get ahold of yourself.

We quickly set out to the host club, but every so often when I look back at Luhan I see him lagging behind trying to get rid of me. Ha! Luhan, I'm not so easy to get rid of. I'll be your pest. A very charming pest that will stick by you no matter how much you try to get rid of me and hate me. I grabbed onto his arm, so he wouldn't have any escape options that could work. After all my muscle strength is no joke and something that shouldn't be tampered with. Basically he wouldn't win trying to escape me because I'm too strong. Another awesome aspect of mine.

By the time we reached my amazing host club I saw the worry swimming in Luhan's eyes. No way was I going to let him back out. It took me way too long to convince him. I latched on to his smooth milky wrists and pulled him in my club.

"the the..OH! The sun is....umm umm burning and it's too hot for me. I feel lightheaded. Let's go home." Luhan stumbled on. Silly Luhan. Thinks he can get out of this so easily. Also COME ON.....that's a pretty stupid excuse and at least make it realistic. It's night for heavensakes.

"Luhan, it's nightime and if you are feeling lightheaded let's go inside the club quicker then since it's closer, anyways." I replied seriously. Truthfully, I was silently laughing inside. It was so hard not to smirk at Luhan's surprised face as I pulled him in towards the door of the club. He's been single for too long and he need to find that someone special. At his age being single is a BIG NO-NO in my dictionary. Luhan is probably the only male that hasn't and isn't dating. Actually he never dated, I think. Well it doesn't matter because I'm going to change that. I opened the door to my host club, Angel, that had a closed sign placed on it. The sweet ting of the bell made me smile as I dragged Luhan into the bright environment of my club ignoring his disgusted face.


Did you like it? Sorry if you were expecting me to write to continue the story. Not just in another POV. I'm not sure if I should either do a chapter specifically on how Kai and Luhan meets or how Luhan introduces Kai with Kyungsoo. Sorry if there are any grammer or spelling mistakes.Comments always appreciated!

~Luminous_secret~