Bubble Tea Blur

Never Mind Him

 Luhan watched Baekhyun saunter away with a impression left deep in his mind. Both had clicked quicker than Luhan had expected and Luhan was okay with that. Thinking about the agreement Baekhyun decided, reminded Luhan that he was no longer required to stay at that wretched club going through people like auditions instead of possible lovers. Since Luhan technically already had a “boyfriend”, Kai’s or Jongin’s contest would be done. There was no point to stay at this club anymore.  Luhan smiled before letting a loud whoop that echoed around the club. His eyes wandered above the seats, and he saw all eyes staring holes through his booth. Embarrassed at his outburst, he quickly stuffed the rest of his textbooks and secured it before heading towards the exit that looked like the door to heaven with lights shining around it.

 Luhan slid through hosts and customers that were walking in the aisle hoping to not get noticed at all. Unfortunately, Luhan wasn’t only noticed for his weird crotch to hide while walking, but Jongin was walking around the corner right towards his direction. Luhan looks around in desperate attempts to avoid the devil spawn that changes his mood faster than you could yell ‘yehet.’ He was completely blocked by slow walking hosts and customers as JongIn continued to walk towards him. Before he turned around to explain to JongIn why he wasn’t in his seat, Jongin has a firm hold on his wrist again.

“What are you doing Luhan all crouched down like that? Are you hiding?” JongIn questioned.

Nervously chuckling Luhan replied, “What are you talking about Jongin ..ah.I mean Kai? I’m trying to find the..um.the bathroom. Yes, that’s what I’m trying to find.”

Jongin looking at him with ‘really are you kidding me face’, “and so you were looking around the floor to find the bathroom? Last time I remembered to go to the bathroom you had to stand up and go through a door.”

“Well,  uh my stomach just hurts. Yes, my stomach hurts that’s why I’m crouched down and I needed to find the bathroom to do my thing.” Luhan replied nervously.

“Fine. I better see you later if you’re going to that so called bathroom rest. Seriously, Luhan you better not be lying to me.” Jongin huffed at the sound of one of his employees asking for help. After Jongin disappeared around the corner, Luhan let out a breath of air he didn’t know he was even holding and scurried towards the exit.

He pushed the door towards the outside world and breaths an air of freedom. With his backpack held down with books and homework with the club music still echoing in his mind, Luhan found it very hard to concentrate. Luhan just felt tired. It was as if all the day’s events dropped on him physically and suddenly his mind fogged up. Without noticing he walked past his home and let his feet lead him to a familiar sight of his university he attended each week. 

A old playground surrounded by bushes in the maze garden isn’t easily spotted unless you’re accustomed around the university. Through a small opening the squeak of swings rings continuously, Luhan slowly passes the opening of the garden a bit shocked that anyone else would be there. Not many people know the garden. He peeked a bit and saw a boy with narrow shoulders that was deep in thought as the swing swung back and forth. Front and back. His head lifted up as the swing moved towards forward and Luhan saw the eyes of Kyungsoo. Knowing somehow that leaving Kyungsoo alone to his thoughts would be best, he continued to walk inside the campus of the school.

 His mind wandered off again until his feet stopped in front of a library. The school library to be exact.  Pulling the handle to go inside the library, at first his feet goes straight towards the usual Science section where he usually spends his time. Unusually tonight, he turns around abruptly and walks towards the Romance Fiction section instead and chooses the first book on the shelf. It was Goodbye Summer by f(Amber). He plopped down softly on a near bean bag and started the unfamiliar book. The minute hand of the clock moved minute by minute as pages are turned in the library. The only sound left was pages turning. At the last few pages, Luhan pulled his hair in frustration at the main character that regrets not confessing to her best friend. As the pages came to an end, Luhan shuffled over to the shelf to place the book back. His moves were slow and shabby from the tiredness that was creeping in more and more. He stumbled his way out of the library and quickly started walking home in a practically unconscious form. After taking a few steps around the campus it was as if his brain suddenly caught up to him, and Luhan knew where to get his daily fix for energy. Bubble tea.

 He immediately started laughing of how ridiculous he must look like. He was walking in the middle of the streets late at night and early morning looking like a half- alive zombie.  But, then again at the time it didn’t really matter because the moment the bright shine of ‘Bubbly’ glowed on his face, nothing seemed to matter except the sweet concoction of squishy bubbles drowning in his sweet milk tea.

 Luhan ordered his usual at the store. Taro bubble tea. The worker pushed a pastel purple cup towards him before he grabbed in one hand and slid into a light blue seat hidden in the corners of the store. It was one of the less noticeable and bright seats in the store. His backpack was thrown aside as he sipped his milky tea. Luhan slowly laid his head down on his arms at a angle so he could still tilt the purple bubble tea to his mouth while laying down to rest.

 Luhan felt like he was the only person in the world and stopped in the middle of time. The blur of people buzzing around the bubble tea shop felt like a whirlwind of people continuing on with life while he stood in the middle paused and not going anywhere. Pastel pinks and blues flashed everywhere and he stuck in the middle of time. The sweetness of the milk was starting to seep into his brain and he was starting to drift off into a sweet floating dream until a screech from a chair pulled out interrupted him. Luhan lifted his head upwards to face a broad shouldered man with quite a lanky boyd. He scanned his eyes towards the man’s face to be met with a pair of familiar eyes. Luhan couldn’t quite place his finger in where he saw those same eyes, but he was sure he met them before. His own eyes continued to sweet over the chiseled jaw and sharp nose with an expressionless face. Before he could go on staring into the man’s deep eyes full of emotion, a voice spoke up.

“Chocolate bubble tea,” the man said softly.

Luhan eyed him with a confused look, “what?”

“You were staring, so I’m guessing you wanted to know what flavor I was drinking.” ‘He’ said.

Luhan widen his eyes and forgot that while he was raking his eyes over the other person’s face, the man was also watching him. The guy seemed to also understand the blur of people surround them while they both became stuck in time together.

“Taro bubble tea.” Luhan replied directly.

“Sehun.”

“Luhan.”

Suddenly as if all the sugar from the bubble tea finally reached his brain, he saw the clock and realized that his classes were about to start in a hour. He knew that even going to class he wasn’t going to pay attention after staying up a whole night and wasn’t going to be beneficial, but still he rushed out of the store with his backpack swinging around one arm leaving ‘Sehun’ there.

 

 


Oh gosh, I'm sorry for not updating. I actually wrote this chapter like 3 months ago I just didn't have the time to update it.

I been kind of thinking lately and I just didn't think that this story was so good so I didn't update it either. I'm just happy that there are subscribers and commentors that still stay with me even though I don't update much and my story isn't that interesting.

Do you think I improved? I hoped I did.

Thanks for reading.

EXO has been doing so well lately I'm not even fazed by another award they keep getting like every other week. All I'm waiting for now is for f(x) to finally getting a fandom name. yep...

ANYWAYS...Comment below if you can about any songs you been playing recently or any song that caught your attention.

There has been so many good ones lately. I like IU's Friday and Gloomy clock was pretty good too. EXO's Miracles of December album was amazing~

bye,

OH YEA MERRY CHRISTMAS! If any of you feel bad about your christmas present remember that Baekhyun gave Chen a selfie for Christmas. Talk about cheap, man..I'm just kidding. I would love to get a selfie of Baekhyun for Christmas! That would be great~

luminous_secret