I didn't know

Never Mind Him

Luhan POV:

Dang, Jongin's grip was strong. Man, how did my poor Kyungsoo put up with him? My bag of textbook and papers rustled around my back as Jongin pulled me inside the club. The ring of the bells signaled my new presence in this club. My eyes widen at the interior. Jongin's 'Angel' was beautiful. Stunning. Breathless. No words to explain how amazed I was. The tables and chairs fitted comfortably together and gave off a modern chic look with a warm feeling. The lighting in the elegant chandeliers hanging above wasn't too bright but a soft and dim light. It fit the theme of the overall club. A current and "in" place for youngsters to be served and relax in. No wonder this place had so many customers. I turned around ignoring Kai's bruising grip that was still on my wrist and saw a marble counter bar with golden sparkling glasses hanging from the top. The glistening bar set in the edge of the host club. I stood there staring for a while until Kai pulled my wrist thus twisting my body towards to this huge stage that stood in the middle of the club with instraments placed on the stage. Everything was just so amazing and glorious. Maybe I should really consider working here.

"Are you thinking of working here Luhan? Huh? Did I change your mind?" Jongin blabbered. I stood there frozen for a second.

"I will take that as a yes! Alright finally welcome aboard Luhan. You made the right decision to choose Angel." Jongin quickly cutted in using Luhan's pause to his advancement.

I shook my head as if to clear it which is odd because why would I need to clear my head? Luhan, get ahold of yourself the answer is so clear. This is Jongin's host club and I am merely a college student. There ware no similarities between a college student and a host club. No.

"NO." I replied sternly. At least that was what I was aiming for.

Jongin shugged it off like I was going to give in sooner or later. That's not gonna happen in this world Jong In. Not in this world. Looking around I started to plan silently in my head for escape from this prison host club. I was so busy looking around calculation the variables I didn't notice Jongin staring at me.


Jongin POV:

What the heck is Luhan doing? Looking around the club as if he's doing math problems in his head. What does my club have anything to do with math problems? OH WAIT. I know that look Luhan is giving. It's his concentrating face when he's trying to figure something out- wait why would he need to figure something out- Is he still trying to get out of this club. I thought I explained it to him a million times already. He even promised me.


Luhan POV:

Jongin most of detected my change in attitude from a few seconds ago because he pulled me to a white semi-circle sofa curved around a table in the midde. I look at him and saw a cute pout lined on his face.

"Look Luhan. You promised me you would stay here tonight, so when I let go of your wrist to talk to my employees before we open you better not run away. I will come to your house everyday to not only annoy the heck out of you and to drag you to my club whether you like it or not if you leave. I'm not kidding, Luhan. No excuse. I don't care if your cat is dying. Not important. You promised, Luhan and I take promises seriously. I won't be so easy next time." Jong in threatened, " Other than that. Enjoy yourself!"

Oh crud. How did he figure I was going to try and run away? Definition of Jongin: Someone who can change from a devil to an angel so quick it shouldn't be even possible. Jong in swiftly walked away towards the staff lounge area as I sat there blinking my eyes still trying to get ahold of what had just happened. Shaking my head I start to realize Jongin was gone! Time to celebrate the beauty of being free! I had a feeling to throw my bag of textbooks in air as I was overjoyed with happiness. Home, sweet, home. I'm coming back. Wait, didn't Jongin threaten me with something? I thought for a moment before a flash of Jongin coming to my house everyday to annoy the heck out of me. I felt shivers run through my whole body and decided to stay planted to the couch I was sitting it.

 Since I couldn't move what else could I do except be productive? Studying! I took out all my homework that was due next month and textbooks and laid them out neatly the way I like it and started working. A pencil tucked behind my ear and a calculator beside me with math worksheets placed in front of my eyes I started to relax under the club atmosphere. Soon I didn't even notice where I even was anymore. Nothing could make this day worse after the events I faced this whole day. Nothing.


Jongin POV:

I walked away from the deer in the headlights Luhan hyung and towards the staff lounge for the daily "pep talk." I really do hope Luhan doesn't run away. It's going to be tiring to go to his house each day.  Not that I'm saying I won't like pulling Luhan to my club, but it will be just tiring to do that everyday. I pushed to the door open to the lounge and called everyone to a talk. I sat down on one of the chairs with legs crossed because nothing could stop the plan that was going to start soon I silently laughed inside.

"HEY! Another night to blind people with our amazing charm and beauty, everyone ready?" I waved my hand around after getting their attention and I then continue on. " I have a contest or bet whatever you guys would like to call it to propose. Anyways going on anyone who has free time between their costumers have to woo over my friend over there." I pointed towards the door outside.

"He's a totally smartie nerd, but his looks decieve him. He's like a cute little deer in which you want to hug and protect him," I stopped myself from going on and on about how perfect Luhan was before anyone could suspect my little crush on my best friend. "The winner has a special prize of a whole week's vacation." Everyone gasped since the Kai was giving a vacation. Kai and an actual vacation or at least talking about vacation was not connected in any way usually.  "A few things you need to accomplish to win...." I passed out a list with things they need to finish with Luhan. I smirked and read the list out loud.

"Firstly, you must get him to come again. I don't care when but he has to come back again willingly on his own terms."

"Secondly, you must get him to drink something from the bar. Can't be some cheap or sissy drink like water that you can get anywhere.It's got to cost something."

"Next you must be important to him. Therefore you must get Luhan to show that you are more important than his homework and such. Good luck with that one." I glanced at my employees that were nodding along to my guidlines. This is going to be harder than they think. A week's vacation will not be easily earned guys. I continued on.

"You and Luhan must strike up a lovely conversation." I stated lastly, "You must get him to fall I quote 'head over heels for you' like a silly little lovestruck girl or love whatever you call it. That's all for now. I might add more later on, but for now let's see what you can accomplish.  Also this is mandatory for everyone to at least try for Luhan meaning you have to meet my friend whether you like it or not. Any questions?"

"Is there a t-time limit?" Tao, a stunning boy with handsome looks I picked up, timidly said.

"The time limit is as long as you need.There won't be any limit for now since I know for sure Luhan will be a tough nut to crack. Though I can tell you this that it was hard enough to get him here today, so after tonight I'm not sure about where else you could see him." I replied. "Luhan is a hard one, so I doubt anyone will really get him to fall in love with you at the first meetings but maybe one of you will prove me wrong. Good luck and let's get ready to open up Angel people!"

I finished with a clap and pushed open to the inside of the club while sliding over the wall I grabbed a menu hanged in a compartment on the wall. I see Luhan already settled in with books piled next to him and working quite diligently on math homework. I quietly slid next to him with a menu in hand and whispered in his ear careful not to startle him.

"By the way, in this club there is no such thing as Kim Jongin. Call me Kai the strikingly handsome manager of Angel host club. Any guy you see that you want or attract you?" I placed the menu of my employers' profile on top of his homework which opened up from the middle and landed exactly on Oh Sehun. Was fate already calling? Would this boy could be the start of a new Luhan?

Who knew?

Luhan didn't know. Sehun didn't know.

And I didn't know


 

Hi! I'm back with another chapter with more to the story. Sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes.

Thanks to everyone.

Luminous_Secret