Snarky Conversations

Never Mind Him

Luhan POV:

I jumped from my seat after his hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I scooched back a bit and faced the devil in disguise, Kim to the Jongin.

"What was that for? You practically forced an early death on me. Is that how you would like me to die, Jongin?" I shrieked out. He glared at me and I quickly added in. "Kai. I mean."

"Ha! You were scared for a moment weren't you? The all-knowing medical student Luhan was scared! This is gold." Jongin teased. I huffed after knowing I had no good comebacks. Dang it, Jongin! You and your snarky really good comments.

"Whatever Jongi-Kai," I plainly stated looking around to see a menu placed face-open to a page with a face every girl in the world would die for.

Trying to move this conversation from my embarrassing jump to this piece of booklet Jongin had placed on top of my very important chemistry textbook.

'What is this?" I pointed at the menu, supposedly. "Is that a menu? Because if that is, can I have a glass of orange juice and a slice of your best pastry dessert?"

"You can have cup of bubbly Baekhyun with a slice of sweet and charming Suho." Jongin answered jokingly while flipping the pages of "this menu" he brought. "Or you have a choice of down-right handsome Tao and a-voice-you-could-die-for heavenly Chen."

I paused for a second before I was interrupted before I could even say a word. Rude.

"Lastly we have the most glamorous and handsome prince of all kings. If that made sense, Sehun. The most wanted in our host club, but the one who works as hard as a rock. He practically does nothing but breathe air and yet he is still one of the top requested in our club. Or, of course if you don't want any of them you could always have. Well, me. The almighty awesome Kai. He's so good-looking that even boys want him, and overall he's just amazing." Jongin finished.

"No.  Way. KIM. JONGIN. You better be kidding me. I didn't come here to be set up with one of your little narcissy boys. ugh. NO. Leave me alone. Plus you already have Kyunggie I won't bother with you." I stated seriously.

"Too bad. My matchmaking alarm has already gone off. There is no going back now. I'm not going to stop until you met every possible guy in the whole Seoul or South Korea. Hey, my staff isn't that bad. They're really great you guys could be friends or whatever you do with people after you meet them. Anyways, your opinion doesn't really matter now because each and every one of my staff is coming to see you whether you like it or not. You knew what you signed up for the moment you agreed to come with me to my fabulous club." Kai..ah dang it. I totally mean Jongin replied snarkedly back.

"No choice. Gosh. Well, I feel totally like a prisoner. I'll enjoy my time in here to reflect on my bad doings." I said with sarcasm dripping down my words.

"Good! Enjoy your time. Luhan, finally you understand your wrong doings I just here to help you get back on track quicker." Jongin responded as if he didn't even hear my sarcasm. " First step to recovery is admitting."

Huff..How did I even stay friends with this dude.

"My wrong doings? Me not having a boyfriend or even going on a date for a while. Are you cupid now, Kai? The demon soul in hiding inside the cupid body?" I said.

"I guess you could say that except that I'm a handsome cupid. And, of course that's a wrong doings that's common sense. tsk tsk. You seem to be lacking so much common sense lately. First, the sun in the night now your wrong doings. Are you alright, Lulu? I wonder how you got top scores in your class thinking like that. Plus you  never gone on a date." That Kim Jongin says as if I was the wrong one. Oh please, I'm never wrong. Never.

Okay, except the time I accidently called my grandma "old and wrinkly", but that was when I was like 5. How was I suppose to know that could potentially hurt my grandma's feelings. Anyways, after his dang speech he just walks away with The Guy Menu as nothing ever happen.

I guess I can't choose what guy I want to see first. Not that I actually care though. Throw them at me Jongin. HA! I accept this challenge JongIn I'll throw them back at you twice as fast as when you force them on to me. Reject, reject, and reject is all I have to do, Luhan. Nothing hard after they all come I can go back to my safe study hole and eat ramen. I stop my silent inside rambling speech to cheer myself on and looked around the club. It seemed like all the employees were getting ready to open. Some were checking the mics, dusting off the tables, or changing into their uniforms (of course not in the front probably inside the staff changing room....whatever I don't know) I knew what I had to do and nothing was going to stop me from studying. I went back to my chemistry textbook not caring whether the club was opening up or not. Whether the narcissy guys come to talk to me or not I'm going to study. And nothing was going to stop me. Nothing. Not even that blank faced boy page that the menu was opened on. Nothing.


Was it okay? Sorry for any mistakes. I had originally planned for this chapter to be longer, sorry. If you remember from the last chapter the page that it opened on was Sehun just a reminder. I think the next chapter might be in Baekhyun's POV just a heads up. Thanks to those who subscribed. Lastly, deeply appreciate it whenever any readers subscribe or comment!

Luminous_secret