No Answers to His Questioning Heart

Never Mind Him

Once again, Luhan finds himself sitting at the same cornered booth lifelessly with the same old feelings towards this club. Frustration and annoyance. Jongin dropped him off with a smirk assuring Luhan that he needed new experiences and empty promises of finding the right guy this time around. He didn’t even get bring his textbooks this time.

All of sudden, a headband was shoved behind his ears. Luhan looked up to glare at whoever had place this thing on him to only find his most hated friend again. Jongin cheekily grinned at him as Luhan continued to try and burn through Jongin’s body if not soul with his glare. Luhan ripped off this headband to find that it was cat ear shaped.

 

“It’s our theme for tonight,”Jongin pointed out as he took the cat headband to once again place it behind Luhan’s ears. “We’re suppose to be felines.” Jongin who also was sporting his own silver ears, “ Meow, so hot right?”

 

“I don’t want any part of your sick, sick fantasy themes you do here in this club,” Luhan said as he pulled off the headband again. “You should count yourself lucky.  My hands are not around your neck right now, but they’re really really close to being accidentally wrapped around to someone’s neck. Perhaps, you might be that victim.”

 

“Aw, please Luhan. Can you just please wear the cat ears? I won’t bother you-”

 

“Yes, please. I’ll do anything for you to go away,” Luhan desperately interrupts already placing the black cat ears back on.

 

“-as much,” Jongin grins again.

 

“Augh, you unbearable brat. Leave me alone,”Luhan growls.

 

“No can do, honey pie. I’m not going to let you go so easily. Just wear the cat ears okay. They’re really cute on you and they even reflect your emotions like real cat ears. How cool is that?” The bell rings from front of the club. “Oh shoot, Angel is starting. Bye, Luhan and make sure to bond if you see any one of my guys.”Jongin’s voiced echoing a bit as he gets farther and farther.

 

“Don’t call me honey pie!” Luhan shouted angrily with his cat ears slightly twitching somehow.

 

Luhan spazzed a bit when he felt a poke behind his back. Turning around to see who could have dared to touch him, a familiar bright smile came his view before he could connect his fist to whoever’s face. His fist dropped limply to his side before acknowledging the boy.

 

“Hi Baekhyun,” he sighed out.

 

“Luhannie! What are you doing here?” Baekhyun curiously asks.

 

“Jongin made me. This is so not fair! I thought I was done with this dating thing until someone decided to visit me. Again. Uninvited.” Luhan said sinking into the couch, “ at least you’ll be accompanying me now right?”

 

“Oh. Uh. Well. Sort of. Um, I won’t be able to be with you today. I’m so so so sorry. Don’t kill me,” Baekhyun quickly blurts out while crouching away from a possible injury coming his way.

 

“No. You must be kidding me, Baekhyun. This isn’t funny. Tell me you’re just joking. I am not going to have to sit around in this blind dating thing again right?” Luhan’s ears stood pointing up.

 

“Oh, look at the time Luhan. Angel is starting and my customer is coming in. Bye!” Baekhyun quickly evades Luhan with his own light brown cat ears laying folded on top of his head as if to convey the idea of hiding away.

 

“Agh, no no no no no no no no. No. This is not happening to me.”Luhan wails with his hands over his face. “Why can’t I just stay at home? I don’t want to meet new people.”

 

“Um, excuse me. Are you alright?”

 

Luhan pauses. His body not moving and frozen from shock.

 

Oh shoot, kill me now. He heard me and he probably thinks I’m a bit crazy in the head, Luhan thinks.

 

“Hello?” A hand waves in front of him.

 

Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

No.

 

I’m not ready for this. I am so not ready for human interaction. Luhan scaredly thinks as he retracts his head back from the hand waving in front of his eye.

 

The other guy sits across him and as he enters Luhan’s view, Luhan’s eyes sense familiarity. The guy looks up with his own white cat ears erect and Luhan sees him.

 

“Oh hey! Luhan. Didn’t know you were into this club?” His voice echoes in Luhan’s head.

 

“S-Se-Sehun? What are you doing here? Did Jongin also trick you to come here too?” Luhan stuttered out.

 

“Jongin? Oh, Kai. No, I work here as a host.” Sehun said

 

“Oh.”

 

“You look cute with the ears on,” Sehun moved closer to touch Luhan’s ears.

 

“O-Oh,” Luhan’s cheeks were tinted with pink and his heart was beating so hard that he couldn’t breathe properly.

 

Why can’t he breathe? Why does it feel like his heart is trying to beat its way out of his body? Why is he blushing when he never blushes? Luhan thinks. And, the most important question is why is Sehun so close to him right now?

 

Sehun leans back and stares at him with eyes that are different than he’s used to. It’s different in a good way. Luhan stares back entranced by his eyes that he could stare at for forever.

 

“Hey, Luhan? Are you there?” Sehun asks. His eyes slightly lined with black, Luhan notices.

But oddly, Luhan likes it.

 

Sehun shakes his head a bit to then sway Luhan around a bit to see if he could get Luhan’s attention this time around.

 

“Luhan?”

 

“Luhan.”

 

But, Luhan won’t respond. He’s too busy trying to calm his heart and diagnose himself.

 

What’s wrong with himself? Why is he having such an abnormal reaction to a person? Who’s heart ever beats like this when they meet someone else? Luhan thinks. Luhan thinks hard. Ah, he understands now. He must be allergic to Sehun. It’s the only explanation to this whole ordeal.

 

“Hey, Luhan?” Sehun looks at Luhan’s lack of response state with a slight worry. He scoots over to get closer to Luhan.

 

Luhan still being just as unresponsive as he is blinks at him.

 

Sehun frowns a bit and reach towards Luhan’s forehead with his hand to make sure he’s okay.

 

Luhan’s heart pulses way too fast. He can’t take it anymore.

 

“I’M ALLERGIC TO SEHUN. UM, WAIT NO. I’M ALLERGIC TO YOU!” Luhan blurts out loudly as he jumps back almost falling onto the floor. He closes his eyes to feel the impact.

 

But, he doesn’t fall to the floor. He feels warm breath on his neck and pleasant things; no, actually arms around his waist. There’s breathy sound vibrating against him. Oh, it’s Sehun’s laughter he hears. Luhan turns around.


Sehun smiles with crinkled eyes and Luhan’s heart pumps tenfold harder.


 

Guess who's back? Not your author hah sorry that wasn't funny. I tried to make this update longer just for you~ but it came out short

Well, I know that the next chapter will probably be a Baekhyun based chapter for all those who voted for Baekyeol which came in second after obviously Hunhan. YAY

I think I got a good portion of Hunhan down, so it's time to move on to the next couple or else this story will never move anywhere. I cringe at my earlier chapters not really knowing how I should fix it. I hope this chapter isn't too cheesy or cliche because I sure think some of it is. 

Thanks for giving love to this story even though it's only an okay story.

luminous_secret