Glue-like Jongin

Never Mind Him

 

It was probably inevitable for Luhan to feel like he was a walking dead. With black spots darkening his vision, he silently cursed Jongin for forcing him to go his host club all night. He walks out of the university’s science building after just finishing his Biochemistry class. Thank goodness it was just a lecture he thinks. In that darken room, he could sit in the back without the teacher calling on him and noticing the half-awake state he was in. He blended in perfectly with the sleepy atmosphere the other all night party-goers students emitted.  Luhan’s hair is splayed out in different directions from slightly dozing in and out of his professor’s careful instructions agar gel preparation for the next lab.

  Pushing back his hair to cover with a cap, he continues to walk towards the normal route home. Luhan had a goal today and it was to sleep with no distractions. After all his classes were done for the afternoon and he was far ahead of the curriculum of the class. There was no need to worry. A slight bounce in his step was added at the thought of never going back to Jongin’s ‘Angel’ club.

 Luhan quickly arrived to the sight of his apartment door. He was ready for a relaxing night of movies, cuddling with his blanket on the couch, and perhaps some junk food. When he walked in his apartment, he did not expect a tuff of brown hair sticking above his couch to be here. HIS couch. How in the world did he get into my apartment again? Luhan thought.

Luhan stomped up to that guy who promised he wouldn’t bother him anymore if he went to his club.

Luhan grabbed ahold of Jongin’s ear pinching it as hard as he can and exasperatedly sighed, “What the heck are you doing here you sicko? Stop trying to hook me up, dude. As much as your fairytale dream to be a matchmaker like Princess Cinderella’s mouse is quite entertaining to watch, stop. If you start with me, you’re not going to go anywhere with that stupid dream because I’m not going to budge.”

Jongin who was originally sleeping on Luhan couch and woke up with a blonde deer hurting his ear sleepily replied with a pout, “ But, Luhan how could you betray me. You said you were going to stay. Who in the galaxy goes to the bathroom that long. You didn’t even see half the guys I could offer you unless you just wanted me. That’s fine too.” He ended it with a smirk.

“Jongin. Get out. Jongout.  Go away. I want to freaking sleep and have my own relaxation time. Go bother Kyungsoo,” Luhan snarled.

“But, you broke our promise Luhan. I’m here to bother you forever. Remember? You never found a guy to go out with,” Jongin mention without any movement to get out.

“I did. I’m going out with, uh, what’s his face? Uh, oh Baekhyun! Yeah, that guy.” Luhan spurted out while loosening his hold on Jongin’s precious ear.

“Really? Why do I not know of this until now? By the way, He has a couple rules to follow before you both can get away with anything so until then you’ll be seeing my face here 24/7. I’ll be here every day to bother the heck out of you and drag you to my host club! You’ll never see the end to this torture until you follow what I say,” Jongin grins at the sight of Luhan’s shocked face.

Jongin knowing that he has the upper hand in this situation continues to rest on Luhan’s couch. Luhan grumpily stepped towards his kitchen when he realizes that he can’t get out of this situation as quick as he thought he would be able to.

“Oh, cook me some ramen while you’re at the kitchen.” Jongin remarks. Jongin is answered with a pack of uncooked ramen thrown to his head.

 


Luhan is pretty much exhausted at this point. Jongin this, Jongin that, why can’t Jongin be Jongout? Jongin really did keep his promise. He hasn’t left Luhan’s side the entire afternoon except when he went to the bathroom which still came with some conflict. Every time Luhan tried to slip out of the house, Jongin would come with him. No excuse could get pass the Kim Jongin. He couldn’t even take a nap properly without Jongin right next to him.

“PLEASE JONGIN. Let me go to ‘Bubbly’ alone. I just want to get some taro bubble tea if I’m going to deal with you for the rest of the night.” Luhan tried to persuade Jongin, “trust me. I won’t run away from you. Where else could I go to after all?”

“I’m coming Luhan. I’m craving for some banana milk and there’s a shop close by to ‘Bubbly’ that sells the most amazing creamy banana milk.” Jongin smartly replies.

“Jongin, I’ll buy it for you while I’m getting my bubble tea. You can stay at my home or better yet go back to your own apartment and relax. I’ll come back with your banana milk just please stay at home for me.” Luhan begs. His pride was slowly going down the drain as he’s on his knees hugging Jongin’s leg to persuade him.

“Fine. Fine. You got 15 minutes and I’m timing you right now. You better get started and get off your knees. I know it takes at least 10 minutes to get there by walking.” Jongin looked at the clock.

“Jongin. You know I’m not going to be able to make it!” Luhan shouts as he races out the door to meet the timed amount of freedom he was going to get.

In a few minutes, Luhan was facing the same store-front ‘Bubbly’ where he met the handsome stranger last night. The title was a bright and flashy as always and a bell ringed at his entrance. He walked in panting at his sprint towards the bubble tea shop with no concern towards how he looked. Luhan walked towards the counter and just as he was about to order his usual, taro bubble tea. The corner he sat at last night caught his eyes and his memories of the charming stranger came flooding through his mind.

“Chocolate bubble tea, please.”

 


 

 Luhan walked throught the aisles of the grocery store while sipping on his chocolate bubble tea. Chocolate isn’t half bad as he thought it was Luhan thinks. He quickly finds the creamy banana milk that Jongin loves and turns around to face the wide chest of someone. He looks up to find the same peculiar eyes that stared at him last night.

 “Sehun?”

“Luhan, right?”

“Yes, and I need to go right now.” Luhan quickly runs towards the end of the aisle.

“Wait, stop running away Luhan. Every time we meet you’re always running away.” Sehun chuckled a bit.

Luhan turned around and stare at the very attractive male in surprise.

“Let’s be friends, alright? Where’s your phone?” Sehun said.

Sehun took the phone that Luhan slowly pulled out of his pocket and typed something in before returning the phone. Sehun smiled and waved goodbye to him. Luhan stood in the aisle trying to recover from being so close to such a handsome guy. Sehun’s smile was blinding to him. He gulped an air of reality and quickly checked out his banana milk. Luhan returned to his apartment with puffed out cheeks from sprinting back to the apartment.

“You’re late by 15 minutes. What did you do Luhan and oh my gosh why do you have chocolate bubble tea? WHAT HAPPEN TO LUHAN OUT IN THE BIG WORLD? Where’s my Luhan and what have you done to him?” Jongin sputtered out at the sight of the cup in Luhan’s hand.

Luhan handed him his banana milk and sipping slightly, “Here’s your banana milk and I’ll have you know I ran my head off like a banshee to get there and back. I’m still Luhan. I wanted to try something new.”

“New? I have never in my whole life seen Luhan try something other than his taro bubble tea. Well, if you want to try something new, why don’t we head on to ‘Angel’ and try for something new. Maybe like a new life with a boyfriend or maybe you will find a even better guy. A new companion if that’s what you are into now.” Jongin pushes him towards the door.

Jongin finds a small straw and pokes a hole in his banana milk before grabbing Luhan by the arm and dragging him out the door.

“WAIT, Jongin! Where are we going?” Luhan remarks as he is getting pulled outside. He struggles before giving up after having no luck with wiggling out of Jongin’s grip.

“We’re going to ‘Angel’ again to try something new.”


 

Hunhan won which is nice to know that people still ship that couple. I tried to put a hunhan scene in there, but there's definitely going to be a hunhan part in the next chapter after I get back from camp. I hope this story is still enjoyable to read. Gosh, I thought some people might kill me from my lack of updating during school semester.

Did anyone else have that feels overdose when Baekhyun did his solo on It's my turn to cry at EXO's concert? I saw it and had a really hard time calming myself and it was just a freaking video.

ily guys

Luminous_secret