Annoying JongIn

Never Mind Him

Luhan POV:

" Luhan! Come on," Jongin whined. He's such a baby.

"Han, you need to stop studying and get outside a bit! Staying inside is paying toll to your skin. You're sickly pale."

I ignored him and kept studying. After all there wouldn't be any horrible consequences that was going to happen other than the chance of me falling sick on that day of testing or if I got killed on the way to school or...okay. Nevermind. Why was I even going to bother to waste space thinking of unimportant things like that when I could be using that precious time to keep studying.

"Luhannie! Please. Please.Please. Please!" Jongin said as he poked my cheek multiple times. My cheek was quivered a bit, but I wasn't going to waver any bit. I am not going to get pulled away with this mischief. I started studying and I'm going to finish this day with studying. Jongin continued to poke my cheek then moved on to the rest of my body. Tracing my back following my spinal core with his pokes, I was flinching with every poke since they were getting harsher each time. He poked a funny place in between my shoulder and back in which it made me jump and spazz up a bit.

This was getting annoying. Where's the poor boy, Kyungsoo, who's friends with this maniac or soon-to-be lover of Kim Jongin. But remember you didn't hear that from me.

"It's hyung or gege," I stated. "I'm also older than you and leave me alone."

"You might be older than me officially in age, but in reality you sure don't act any older than me or look older than me. Anyways, come to my host club," Jongin said sweetly but with a blunt tone. He pursed his thick lips together in front of my face and also widen his eyes as big as Kyungsoo's. That sly devil must of learned something from innocent Kyungsoo. tsk, tsk I should of seen this coming the moment I tried to pair them together.

Somehow his eyes gave off this same lost puppy look that Kyungsoo possessed everytime he stared into you which was quite hard to imitate, I'll say. Each second that passed by made it extremely hard to look away and onto my study sheet I hade wrote myself. Also the fact that JongIn's face was placed right in front of me, so I couldn't shield myself from his features and that he pushed my textbooks of Biology on the floor was probably another reason why I couldn't exactly get myself to look away from him.

I finally turned my head to check the clock just for a distraction from the distraction of Mr. Puppy Eyes. At the corner of my eyes, Jongin moves his hand up to his face which I mistaken it for his usual hair brushing back when frustrated. Unfortunately, I was wrong about frustration hair brushing.

Jongin's fingers balled up in a fist and it came up next to his cheek to move it back and forth with a somewhat high pitched "buing buing." He kept repeating it in front of me waiting for my answer. I stared at him for a while awkwardly while he continued the cutesy action. I sighed. I really have to stop letting Jongin win.

"FINE! As long as I can bring my textbooks and things." I grumbed. Jongin always seems to win at getting his way especially with me.

"Oh goody! Come on now, let's get you something pretty to wear. After all we can't let that pretty face go to waste."Jongin mushed as he quickly dragged me in my room to 'help me' find clothes that was acceptable. What was wrong with just wearing a hoody and sweatpants I thought. I'm not planning on dressing to impress besides who would I need to impress other than myself. I impress myself by wearing hoodies and loose clothing. I'm dressing simply and comfortably enough. That's all I need.


 While I was waiting for Jongin to choose my clothes which sounds kinda of pathetic now that I think about it, I blanked out to the terrible memory of this morning. A morning that was woken with a unwelcomed face that I really didn't want to see and that thing continued to nag me the rest of the day to come to his wretched host club.

Flashback

I felt a dip in my bed before my mattress started to spring up and down. What in the world is happening? I knew that sooner and later my mattress had to break, but I didn't know it would break so quickly after all I just got it a few weeks ago.  My eyelids weren't willing to open up just yet until I heard a big wake up call from my most hated best friend at the moment.

"RISE AND SHINE BEAUTY! GET YOUR OFF THAT BED AND INTO THE SHOWER BECAUSE TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY-" Jongin shouted

"Shut up, Kim to the JongOUT of my house. NOW," I cut him off with my face buried in some pillow. I then threw a pillow at wherever the voice came from hoping to aim for the beauty target or the face of Kim JongIn right at bullseye. You see here morning times are not exactly my forte and talking about mornings what is JONGOUT doing IN my house anyways.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! Luhan, you're funny even in the morning too. Nice to see you up! Now why don't you scurry your little into the shower and freshen up while I'll wait here for you to finish." Jongin happily said ignoring my threats a few seconds ago while pulling me up from my pillow and wonderful bed. I tried to resist, but in my state I was losing easily. Let's me remind you in mornings I'm pretty much the weakest thing you ever seen. I flopped around while Jongin grabbed me and tried to move me off that bed.

I don't know how but Jongin somehow got me to shower under 3 minutes. That's a pretty big goal he just accomplished. Which was most likely done because after he pushed me in the bathroom he threatened excitedly that if I didn't finish washing under 6 minutes that he was coming in to shower with me. Yuck. I shuddered at the mention of showing with anybody except myself. He scared me out of my sleepy state's wits and I washed as fast as I could. Even though Jongin promised that he wouldn't get in the bathroom until the 6 minute mark he was already trying to get before I could get out of the shower. He denies it, but I know for sure I heard scratching on the door.Tying a towel on my waist while trying to hold the door of the bathroom closed because some ert wanted to get in the bathroom with me was hard. It was one of my multitasking skills I now have aquired to have for the sakes of my privacy, I guess.

Flashback end

That same Kim Jongin who raided my house early in the morning owns a famous host club named "Angel" or in my case "the Pretty but Sassy and Narcissist boys club"!

 "They are not narcissist," JongIn shouts. Oh shoot! He heard me. I have got to stop talking out loud.

"Really, are you kidding me?" I stared back at him. Jongin pokes his head out of my closet.

"Okay maybe a little, but it's all part of the job--- being charamistic and beautiful. After a while it just get's drilled into your head that you're no less than amazing. Don't deny it Luhan though! Both you and I know that if you weren't such a stubborn person I would have recuited you  to my host club team." He steps out of my closet and starts looking at my body. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with his eyes waving over my body even though we knew each other for a while now.

"Luhan, you have a pretty baby face with the perfect slim long legs it's no wonder you would do great in my team. So.." He remarked. "No." I shot him down quickly.

"Let's just ge this over with." As I walked towards the door with a backpack full of my school textbooks and homework already ready to get this night done with, "Wait!" Jongin pulled me back by my backpack strap, "Wear this," he said and shoved a dark blue v-cut sweater and a grey skinny jeans to match.

"I don't remember having these type of clothes in my closet?" I questioned him as I walked in the bathroom again for the second time of the day except this time with no warning or threat above my head.


 I quickly changed into the clothes Jongin tossed me and came out.

"Dang Luhan! I only asked you to change into clothes not to also make your hair all attractive and stuff. BONUS!" JongIn nodded in acceptance. "What?" I shot him a confused look. Jongin somehow pulled out a hand mirror to face me (Why does he have a hand mirror? I thought only girls would carry those). I saw my hair tossed in all the right places even though I had only pulled my sweater messiedly on. Before I had anymore time to look at myself, Jongin started to pull me towards the door. My hands automatically latched on to my yellow or golden backpack before I was dragged outside.

I guess Jongin was somewhat right because it did feel good to walk around. I streched in content. I haven't done this in a while now. Looking up at the sky, I noticed the stars blinking bright in the night sky. Perhaps that will symbolize that something good may happen tonight, but then again nothing ever good happens when you're with Jongin. I kept a walking distance of a few feet behind Jongin and every once in a while he would look back at me to see if I was still there. I was just waiting for the moment he looks away for more than a few second before I can make my escape home. I started to walk slower so JongIn would be in front of me by quite the distance until Jongin noticed it and grabbed my arm for the rest of the walk.

The bright welcoming lights came closer and closer with poster of boys pasted outside posing prettily. As I got closer to the club, Jongin's grip on my arm became tighter and tighter. Oh No! I thought I was starting to rethink the decision of even coming here and Jongin seemed to know it too.

" Lulu, you promised!" He pouted.

"Ack!" I put my hand up to my forehead exasperately " The....the OH! The sun is ......umm.um burning and it's too hot for me I feel lightheaded let's go home." I pulled him towards the other way or the way to home after trying desperately to make up an excuse to avoid his club.

"Luhan, it's nightime and if you are feeling lightheaded let's go inside the club quicker then since it's closer." Jongin said seriously. I was so surprised by his response I let down my guard for a second as JongIn took advantage of it and pulled me closer to his host club. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Luhan as I continuously hit my self silently for making such a stupid excuse while trying to resist the "force" that was pulling me towards the club or basically JongIn. It was no use. JongIn was always stronger than I was. Maybe I should of gone out and work out more when I had the chance.

 The sweet bell rang to welcome me (even though I didn't feel welcome here at all) as I was pulled in by Jongin. A boy that was about to go into some room turned around and seemed like he was about to greet me, but I turn away in disgust as Jongin dragged me deeper inside. I had a feeling I wasn't going to enjoy this and I was going to agree with my gut feeling.


 

 

 

 

What do you think of this? Think I should go on? Sorry for any grammer mistakes and such. Bye~

Luminous_secret