~Chapter 1~

DREAMER.

 

  “Is this seat taken?” Baekhyun hurd a deep voice, different form Kris’. He turned his head from the nice view out the window to take a look at the person who was talking.

 

  “Are you talking to me?” Baekhyun pointed to himself.

 

  “Yeah...so is it taken?” The boy asked again with a small smile, which in Baekhyuns’ mind was kinda cute.

 

   “Oh, no you can sit here if you want to.” Baekhyun let the boy take the seat in front of him.

 

  Brown chestnut like curly hair, wide almond like eyes, long round nose, very very tall, but not like Kris, pale skin, but not as fair as mine. Baekhyun thought to himself. Going over someones features during a first encounter wasnt uncommon for the boy. They always say “Looks can be deceiving” but Baekhyun liked to challenge that. Borderline creepy smile, not bad looking though, around my age, relatively happy person and--

 

  “I see you checking me out there.” The boy smiled through his cup of coffee. When did that get here? “I know it’s hard to give your beautiful eyes a break from this face.” He said placing his thumb on his chin, then winking at Baekhyun.

 

  Omo for such soft features his voice! It’s so... deep and...s--

 

  “Before this gets any where, I’m the one and only Park Chanyeol.” He smiled.

 

  “Well, nice to meet you Chanyeol...” He didn't really know what to say next. The two sat quietly, occasionally taking sips of their coffee while looking out the window.

 

  “Do you want to do something?” Chanyeol broke the silence.

 

  Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, a bit in shock. “Wait what?”

 

  “Yeah I know I just met you and all, but why not? We should go do something, come on.” Chanyeol got up from the table dragging Baekhyun behind him. The two were out of the of the little cafe by now and were walking in the middle of the street.

 

  “Yah! Do you want to get hit by a car or something? Are you stupid?” Baekhyun ran to the sidewalk, safe from any moving vehicles.

 

 

  Chanyeol looked over at the cowering Baekhyun and smiled. He slowly closed his eyes. He let his long arms stretch out like he was about to take flight. The suns gentle rays softly beating on his face and hair as he continued to walk forward.

 

  “You’re going to get hit by a car. Open your eyes.” Baekhyun was now beside Chanyeol. Only because he thought if a car came out of nowhere, he could pull the boy to safety.

 

  “But you can hear how beautiful every thing is if you just listen... If you close you eyes, you can’t hear any cars coming our way.” Chanyeol peeked one eye open to catch a glimpse of the shorter.

 

  “No thanks, I don’t I’ll chance it.” Baekhyun ran back to his safe spot.

 

  The two were quite yet again. Chanyeol walking with his eyes closed smiling at all the little noises he could hear around him. Baekhyun would never admit it, but he even closed his eyes a few times to see if he could hear the same “beautiful” sound the other heard.

 

  “You can open your eyes now.” When Baekhyuns’ eyes shot open he found Chanyeols’ face in his personal bubble.

 

  “Yah. There’s a little thing called personal space Ch--” Baekhyun stopped because he couldn't remember the others name.

 

  “Chanyeol.” He helped him out.

 

  “Uh... thanks.” He blushed a bit.

 

  “Well, look around you Byun Baekhyun, look at where you bought us!” Chanyeol spread his arms again walking backwards giving a chance for Baekhyun to look around.

 

  The two were far from the cafe, far from the street they once walked on and Baekhyun didn’t know where he was he was, but wherever it may be it was really pretty, almost dream like. They were someplace with warm sand almost a caramel color. The water was a calm blue with hints of soft green. The tide was low, but light waves still brushed up to Baekhyuns’ feet. The sun was far off into the distance, he could see it settled right behind the clear water. The clouds were just as beautiful too. They moved ever so slightly along with the calm breeze Baekhyun could feel go through his body and reach his soul. He felt so pure at the moment, so alive as if he was part of the earth. He was so engulfed in this fledgling feeling that he forgot he arrived at the dream like scene with another person.

 

  Chanyeol didn't mind one bit though, he knew this was a new experience for the boy, so let Baekhyun have his much needed space.

 

  Baekhyun took a single deep breath in only to let it out seconds later. He turned to Chanyeol only to find him in his own previous position, gazing at the beautiful sight in front of him. “Why have I come here?” He asked in a soft voice.

 

  Chanyeol still had his eyes locked on the horizon. “It’s beyond beautiful, right?”

 

  “Yes.” He replied.

 

“That’s all you need to know for now Byun Baekhyun...” Next thing Chanyeol disappeared from Baekhyuns’ sight only to leave him with a bunch of unanswered questions.

 

  “Wait!” He ran to the previous spot Chanyeol was standing. “Wait! Where do I go now?! Where is this place? What’s it called?! Chanyeol!” Baekhyun spun in small circles trying to find to find him. He gave up realizing the boy was long gone and that he would never see him again. “...H- how do I come back?” He almost cried out.

 

  “You can come back any time.” Baekhyun whipped around to see Chanyeol at a respectable distance away from him. The boys locks danced in unison with the wind as his smile went from ear to ear. “You can come back any time Baekhyun and I’ll be here.” He had his hands cuffed around his mouth so the later could hear him.

 

  “How do you know when I’ll be here? How do I even get here?” Baekhyun asked getting annoyed that the other wouldn't give him a direct answer.

 

  “That’s for you to find out!” Chanyeol was moving farther away so he had to shout his answer.

 

  “Just tell me!” Baekhyun could see Chanyeol pick something up from the sandy surface beneath them and brush it off.

 

  “I’ll see you soon Byun Baekhyun, here catch!” Chanyeol through the object high at Baekhyun so he could catch it. As the object moved closer he saw that it was a sea shell that was a bright shiny coral color. He reached his arms and hands out, anxious to catch such a pretty thing that onced lived in the ocean.

 

  When the shell touched the tip of his fingers, Baekhyun jolted up from his pillow fumbling in his blankets. What the? I- where is the sh- “KRIS!” He screamed catching a glimpse of his friend on his computer, then went straight back to panicking.

 

  “Ayo- Yah, calm down little queenka. What’s wrong with you?” Kris joked, but had a little worry and wonder as to why his friend was thrashing around on his bed.

 

  “Kris!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

  “Shhh! W- what?” Kris was shocked and slightly annoyed that Baekhyun was shouting so early in the morning.

 

  “Was I sleeping?” He asked in panic.

 

  “Yeah. Why?”

 

  “For how long?”

 

  “Why does-”

 

  “For how long. Kris!” Baekhyun said through his teeth.

 

  Kris ran his fingers through his blond hair looking at the red digits on the clock next to Baekhyuns’ computer. “I don't know like 10 minutes maybe?” He guesstimate. “What's wrong with you Baek?” He asked with full concern.

 

  “Nothing Kris. I... I just had a dream... that’s all. Come on we should head out now.” Baekhyun got out of his bed looking at the clock that red 7:10 am. “Seven ten?”

 

  “Yeah. I tried waking you up the first time and you slapped me!” Kris held his jaw with a pout.

 

  “Whatever- Yah! How did you get in my room?” Baekhyun asked slipping on his uniform.

 

  “Your mom let me in to wake you up... such a babo.” Kris said the last part under his breath.

 

  “Shut up!” Baekhyun through a pair of boxers on Kris’ face.

 

  “Yaaah!” Kris flung the boxers off his face. “OMOMOMO! I can't believe you did that! I don't wanna catch your !”He ran to the bathroom turning on the hot water to wash his face.

 

  Baekhyun laughed hysterically. “Relax drama king. Their clean!” Baekhyun buttoned the last button on his blazer.

 

  “Hurry up, I’ll be downstairs waiting. And you better hurry and not take forever with that eyeliner if you want a ride to school.” Kris came out of the bathroom with a towel draped on one of his broad shoulders making his way out of Baekhyuns’ room.

 

  “Thanks Kris. I’ll be down in minute.” He said as Kris closed his bedroom door.

 

  Baekhyun was packing his bag when he remembered what happened to him not to long ago. It’s going to start happening again... It’s different this time though... He strapped his backpack on leaving his cozy apartment to start a new day.



~*~

 

 

~A/N~ How am I doing so far? I hope you guys like it! Did you get the part when he woke up from the dream? Well form now on i'll leave it to you. I was going to write it in italics, but I thought that would ruin the illusion in later chapters. Chapter two will be up by Tuesday if not Monday. I write evrything out before I type it so I might updat at least 2 time a week. Cahpter 2 is going to be long but I'm like in love with it<3

Please comment and subscribe it would make my day, but for now have a nice day!