The Geisha

The Geisha

 

“Hello, Luhan’s speaking.”

Yifan’s breath hitched as he heard his brother’s tired voice. Guilt overwhelmed him. He gripped the sheet under his hand tightly to hold back the tears that threatened to roll down from his eyes.

“Hello? Who’s this?” Luhan spoke again.

“Luhan…” Yifan finally managed to croak out.

He heard a gasp on the other line, “Yifan?! Yifan, is that you?!”

“Yes…”

“Oh, my God, Yifan!” The fighter heard his foster brother burst into tears, “Where have you been?! I’m worried as hell here! Why did you leave me?! Yifan, please, please come back! I miss you!”

Yifan let the tears rolling down on his cheeks. He closed his eyes and savored his brother’s worries, rambling about his condition and his life.

“I’m fine, Luhan, don’t worry. I’m sorry I left you. But, I just don’t want to make you burdened. And, no, Luhan, I can’t go back to China anytime soon. Probably later in the future, but not now. I still need time to fix my mind first. I miss you too, Luhan.”

“At least, can you tell me where you are now?” Luhan sobbed.

“Shinjuku, Japan.” Yifan admitted, “I live with a friend here.”

“What do you do to live?” Luhan asked again.

“…fighting.”

Luhan exhaled with a sharp breath, “Fighting?! Yifan, you could get injured!”

“I’ve been injured though.” Yifan chuckled, “Don’t worry. It’s not a big deal.”

And there was a silence.

“Yifan…”

“Hmm?”

“Can I come to Japan to live with you?”

Yifan widened his eyes, “How about auntie…?”

“I don’t live with her…I live on my own. It’s so lonely here. I swear if you’re going to tell me that you don’t want to be a burden for me I’ll kill you myself! You’re not a burden! You’re the closest person I have, Yifan!”

Yifan rubbed his temple, “When are you planning to come here?”

“I don’t know. I have to pack up my things and else. Hmm, in a week?”

“In a week. Okay.”

Luhan sighed in relief, “I really miss you. I really can’t wait to meet you.”

After a goodbye, Yifan smiled to himself and got dressed as Hangeng had told him. He wore a tight black buttoned shirt which of the hem stuck into his dark skinny jeans. He put on his white sneakers and stepped out from the room.

“Finished already?” Hangeng raised his eyebrows as he received his phone back, “I thought you needed more time.”

Yifan smiled, “Luhan decided to come here. I hope you can help me to find a place to stay.”

“Just let him stay here.” Hangeng smiled back, “I don’t mind living in threes.”

“Is that really okay?”

“You worry too much! Of course it is!” Hangeng laughed, “Come on. Are you ready to go?”

After a nod from Yifan, both of them stepped out from the medium apartment.

 

-

 

 

The loud music blasted from the speakers at the crowded club. Colorful lights shot from above. The people were busy grinding each other even if it was with strangers, and they were too busy to notice that two handsome men had just stepped in from the door.

Too noisy to talk, Hangeng pointed to a table with a sofa at one corner with questioning eyes. Yifan shrugged his shoulder in answer, letting the older man to choose because he was new to that club. Hangeng stopped at the bar and tapped the counter to gain the bartender’s attention.

“Hi, Geng! Long time no see! Where have you been?” The Japanese bartender that was too pretty for a male, Yifan noticed, smiled and leaned closer.

Yifan widened his eyes as Hangeng kissed the bartender’s lips.

…the hell…?, Yifan mentally gaped.

“Nowhere. I was just busy, Kazuya.” Hangeng used his accented Japanese and turned towards Yifan, “Fan, this is Kazuya, my friend, and Kazu, this is Yifan, my new fighter.”

Kazuya smiled warmly, “I’m glad that you finally moved on, Geng.”

Hangeng shrugged, “I had to. By the way, you still remember my usual drink, right?”

The pretty bartender nodded, “Of course! So, the same for you too, Yifan?”

“Uhm…yes, I guess.”

Kazuya nodded, “I’ll send the waiter to bring your drink.”

Hangeng gave another kiss on Kazuya’s cheek, to Yifan’s surprise (again), and ushered him to go to the table they had picked earlier.

Once they had been seated, the view was clear from their table and Yifan could see no women there. He raised his eyebrows and turned to Hangeng who was busy tapping his fingers on the table.

“Gege…this club…uh…”

“Gay one. yeah, isn’t it obvious?” Hangeng smiled because a gay bar was clearly common in Japan. And then his smile faded, “Oh wait…don’t tell me you’re straight…”

Yifan scratched his cheek in confusion. He exactly had never thought about his ual orientation because his past wouldn’t have let him to. So, he didn’t know.

“I don’t know…I’ve never thought about that…” Yifan lowered his face.

Hangeng just chuckled and enjoyed the sea of people on the dance floor.

Yifan frowned and leaned back on the sofa, thinking that he was straight. He looked around, observing the bartender, Kazuya it was, bending down on the back counter to reach something only God knew, wiggling his a little. Then, he was sure he wasn’t as straight as he had thought because he found a view of Kazuya’s was pretty hot.

“Stop staring at Kazuya like that.” Hangeng nudged Yifan’s side, “Or his boyfriend is going to punch you.”

“Uh…sorry, Ge. I don’t mean to stare at your man like that…” Yifan blushed and sipped his drink.

Hangeng burst into laugh, “Wait, what? Did you just think about me as Kazuya’s boyfriend?!”

Yifan frowned, “Aren’t you…?”

“Hell no!” Hangeng slapped his thigh, “Kazuya is Tanaka’s boyfriend, you know, the bouncer we met at the doorway.”

“But…you kissed him…”

“You really have to see your dumbfounded face right now, Yifan.” Hangeng shook his head, “It’s just…how the hell I explain this, brotherly…?”

Yifan was sure brotherly love wouldn’t involve kisses on the lips. But, so many facts in one night weren’t doing well for his mind so he just nodded silently and sipped his drink, and scrunched his face as the burning feeling touched his throat.

“Hmm, I have a better idea than let you stare at Kazuya’s like that.” Hangeng suddenly came up with an idea.

“Huh…?”

“Hey, Kazuya!” Hangeng waved his hand to the bartender.

Kazuya jumped from the counter and walked toward their table. He sat beside Hangeng and smiled,

“What can I do?”

“How many geishas are available?” Hangeng asked.

Geisha…?, Yifan thought, Geisha was…kind of pleasure in the past, wasn’t it…?

“No, Gege! I can’t do-”

“Shut up, Yifan.” Hangeng pushed his hand to Yifan’s face.

“Hmm, let’s see.” Kazuya read a note on his hand, “Most of them are taken. But, there’s one who’ll be done in a few minutes, and he’s the best we have, oh and he’s Chinese too.”

“Gege!” Yifan protested.

“I said shut up, Yifan.” Hangeng said and turned his attention back to Kazuya, “I take that one for my didi here.”

Kazuya chuckled and wrote something on his note, “Okay. Have you explained the rules to him?”

“No, do it yourself.” Hangeng grinned and sipped his drink.

“So, basically the ‘geisha’ you’ve known might be the one who gives you pleasure in or something, right? Don’t try to deny it.  But, no, the geisha’s real meaning is “a person who does art” so no! The geishas we have here aren’t such cheap es who can be abused or such that you can do anything you want. They just work here to dance! Okay, I admit you’re allowed to touch him, or kiss him, but only if he allows you to! If he doesn’t, then don’t! Here, you’re not allowed to do anything involving or even force or touch our geisha!” Kazuya explained with a serious expression on his pretty face, “If you dare to force him into , or any type of force, and he screams for help, I swear I’ll get Koki and all his men to castrate your ing and burn you to death, you got that?”

Yifan was dumbfounded, “Uh…okay…”

Kazuya’s face was back to his smiley then and nodded happily, “This geisha, like what I’ve told to Hangeng, is the best we have. His dance is well known.”

Hangeng pushed Yifan’s back without hearing the younger’s complain and dragged him to the second floor where the rooms were. They pushed him into the room in the end of the hallway.

“Just wait for him, okay?” Hangeng grinned.

Kazuya nodded, “Don’t forget the rules, Fan, or remember what we’ll do to you . Enjoy~”

And the door was slammed shut in front of his nose.

Yifan could only sigh at his gege’s antics and turned his body to observe the room. It was dim and the fragrance was sweet but naughty as the same time. In the center of the room, there was a huge bed standing proudly. The candles on each table beside the bed gave the intoxicating impression. The shadow was dancing on the blank wall, drawing so many moving paintings.

He walked toward the bed and sat on the edge of it, waiting for the geisha as what Hangeng had told him.

It wasn’t that long until suddenly the door was opened by a male. And all Yifan could do was holding his breath.

The male was shorter than him and probably a little bit younger. He had such flawless creamy skin that Yifan could drool for and a soft featured face. His body was slender and well sculpted even though the over-sized buttoned shirt was clinging onto his body, covering him from his neck to his lower thighs. God blessed those milky thighs. Even though Yifan hadn’t had a chance to see one, thought that those thighs could be ier than any woman’s. The male’s hair was still wet and Yifan could see the droplets dripping from the tip of his locks. And some was falling on the slender neck which was screaming to be marked. That male stopped his hand in the middle of drying his hair and he widened his tired eyes as he saw Yifan.

“Ah…I’m sorry…” The man squeaked with a soft voice, “I-I didn’t know you’ve been here…”

“It’s okay…” Yifan answered breathlessly, in Chinese.

The geisha was slightly taken aback by the sudden language and lowered his shy face.

Damn, that male was hand-no, beautiful.

“Uhm…I hope you don’t mind me preparing first…I-I didn’t have time for it before since I’ve just finished another one…” The geisha said in his native language.

“No, don’t worry.” Yifan got up, “You can ju-just…sleep or rest…or whatever.”

“Huh…?” The male widened his eyes, “Didn’t you pay me to dance…?”

“No, my gege did. Just rest…you seem…tired.” Yifan smiled uneasily and walked toward the door.

“No, wait!” The male grabbed his wrist.

The touch sent sparks through the whole of Yifan’s body.

“Uhm…” The male released his wrist blushingly, “O-okay if you don’t want to see me dance…but, can I, at least, do something for you? I mean…you paid-uh, your gege paid, I don’t want to waste your-aish-your gege’s money…”

Yifan smiled, “What do you want me to do?”

The shorter male was taken aback, “I mean, what do you want me to do?”

“I want to do what you want me to do.” Yifan said back, mentally laughing at himself for throwing such a cheesy treat. But, he couldn’t help but think how adorable the beautiful face in front of him was for showing such deep confusion.

“O-okay…firstly…uhm…I’m Lay, no, it’s not my real name but you can call me Lay. How about yours?”

“I’m Yi-” and then Yifan stopped.

“Yi…?”

“Kris.” Yifan said with a smile after deciding to give Lay his western name.

“Yikris?” Lay asked cutely, “Uh…it’s…a little bit…okay…”

Yifan laughed, holding his urge to hug Lay’s body, “No, it’s Kris. Call me Kris.”

Lay nodded, “Kris.”

How sweet to hear it from Lay’s mouth, Yifan silently thought.

“So, is there anything again I can do for you? You know, no ual innuendo here, I know the rule, I mean like talking or something…?”

Lay bit his pinkish lower lip and lowered his face, “Stay?”

“And why do you want me to do that?” Yifan asked again, but stepped back to the couch at the corner of the room nonetheless.

Lay shrugged, “I…don’t know. It’s just…okay, you’re really…unique?”

“Pardon?” Yifan laughed.

“You’re…the first guest who told me to rest or sleep instead of watching me…” Lay said, “You know, they don’t call me ‘the geisha’ for nothing.”

“I know.” Yifan sighed, “But, doesn’t a geisha need rest too?”

Lay smiled, for the first time, showing the deep dimple on his right cheek, “Like what I said, you’re unique.”

“Come on. You have an hour for sleeping. Why don’t you get your on the bed and rest?”

Lay threw his towel away and climbed the bed. He rested his tired body and smiled for a last time to Yifan before closing his eyes.

After Yifan heard him breathing regularly, he covered the slender body with the blanket and smiled to himself.

Yifan caressed Lay’s pale cheek as he got up to leave, “See you again, Lay.”

And the door was closed.

 


 

80+ subscribers and 13 upvotes?! really, guys?! oh my God, i just wanna drown myself in sea of cheese right now because you're so ing amazing!!! thanks for all subscribers and upvoters and readers! if i could, i would hug you one by one right now! *flying kisses*

oh, and i don't know many of you knew KAT-TUN already hahaha.

by the way, Kazuya is Kamenashi Kazuya from KAT-TUN since he suits that role, LOL. these are the photos if you need to imagine his face. Nara1214 yesss, it's your Kame~

haha i found Heechul's photo when i looked for these images. okay, i admit that Kazuya has the same aura with Heechul.

and for SilentWords

yes, the bouncer and Kazuya's boyfriend is Tanaka Koki. you said you liked Koki, right? xD

and these are the photos in case anyone needs.

and don't worry chizu99, your Ueda will be up as another cameo later ^^

for now, paipai~ i'll wait for your comments~