The Great Escape

The Geisha

warning: un-beta-ed >///<


 

Kris grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall harshly, “Why did you do that?!”

The man in front of him, Baekhyun, just chuckled, “Did what?”

“Junno!” Kris hissed, “Why did you kill him?! WHY?!”

“Calm your anger down, Kris.” Junmyeon tapped his shoulder, “We had to kill him.”

Kris released Baekhyun, “But, why?! Wasn’t he one of your best men?!”

“Yes. But, after Ueda’s death, he’d been slacking up. He nearly got our cover blown.” Junmyeon explained sternly, “It’s unforgivable.”

Kris clenched his fists and slumped back down on the couch. His mind was raging in anger.

“Come on, Dude!” Chanyeol smirked, “Cheer up! At least, we’ll get his part, right, Boss?”

Baekhyun nodded and threw six stacks of money toward Chanyeol and Kris, “Three for each of you.”

“Ah, I love the smell!” Chanyeol said, inhaling the money, “I knew it’d be nice to work for you.”

“You can get rest now. Both of you.” Junmyeon said, “And Kris, don’t forget to clear the whole mess. Make sure there’s no existence of Huangs anymore. I know you’re the best cleaner.”

Kris grabbed his money and stormed out of the room immediately. Ignoring Chanyeol’s invitation to visit a bar, Kris headed straight toward his room. He turned the PC on angrily to immediately work on cleaning Huangs’ existence. He started hacking both China and Japan government’s sites and scrolled down the files to clean everything related to Huang. He had to make sure the files clean and untracked. But, then, he got an idea.

Smirking, he opened the history when he had been told to delete Lay’s files and opened one of the file. The file when Lay had a flight to Japan. He put it neatly into the restricted files of Japan government and closed the tab. He cleared all cookies and history from the PC and inhaled a deep breath.

He had to move fast before the government and their men could start working on the latest killing he had been involved in and tracking about Lay’s background.

Kris grabbed his guns, grenades and left his room toward Lay’s room.

 

-

 

“Kris…? You’re ba-”

“We need to move fast.” Kris whispered. He wrapped a sheet around Lay’s bare body and dragged him out of the room. But, then, suddenly he felt a cold metal pressed down his temple from his side.

“I think you didn’t really understand what I told you earlier, Kris.”

“Baekhyun.” Kris said through his gritted teeth.

“You’re not only touching Lay.” Baekhyun said as he observed Lay’s head to toe, “But also attempting to steal him. I’m sure Junmyeon won’t love this.”

Kris snorted, “I will never work for you or Junmyeon anymore, you hear that?”

“Yes. Because I’ll really kill you right now.” Baekhyun hissed.

With a swift move, Kris slapped Baekhyun’s hand and kicked the latter’s knee. The gunfire was heard and Kris was sure the other would come in a second.

“I hope you can drive.” Kris whispered, “Run into the van at the backyard and drive it toward the front gate. If I don’t get out in a minute, leave me.”

“No!”

“Go, Yixing. We don’t have time! I’ll distract them!” Kris handed the caliber 9 Lay had given to him as weapon and pushed Lay’s back harshly.

Lay bit his lower lip and ran as Kris had told him.

“Why didn’t you run with him?” Baekhyun asked, chuckling breathlessly in pain on his knee.

Because I need to spare time for Yixing to run. “I think we have something to deal first.” Kris said.

“I’m unarmed.” Baekhyun snorted, “You threw my gun. Isn’t it a little bit unfair?”

Kris threw the remaining gun off his body, “You’re right. Let’s do this bare-handedly.”

“Nice.” With that way, Baekhyun threw a kick toward Kris’ side. Too distracted by thought of Lay’s safety, Kris was hit and pushed toward the wall beside him.

“Oh come on.” Baekhyun said as he saw Kris coughing in pain, “You were a fighter, weren’t you?”

Kris felt his body burning by the strange excitement he had found when he had been fighting before. He clenched his fists and pulled himself upright. With a sudden movement, he crouched down and tackled Baekhyun’s leg until he fell down. He jumped on Baekhyun body and punched him square on the face. But, as he was about to throw another punch, a click was heard behind his head.

“Get off of him.”

“Looks like your little lover is here.” Kris mocked Baekhyun. He got up and faced Chanyeol, “I thought you were going to bar.”

“I had some strange feeling.” Chanyeol smirked, “I knew I was right.”

“We win in number.” Baekhyun chuckled, “So, what do you do now, Kris?”

“I don’t know. I think I should fight both of you.”

“Both of us?” Baekhyun laughed maniacally, “You’re going to lose.”

Kris nodded, “Just let’s see.”

He pulled Chanyeol’s arm and tackled Chanyeol down to the ground by his body. And then he pointed the gun Chanyeol was holding toward Baekhyun, unlocking the gun swiftly.

Chanyeol grunted, trying to pry Kris off.

“Nu-uh. You move, he dies.” Kris said to Chanyeol and then looks at Baekhyun.

“Now what?” Baekhyun huffed playfully, “I think we need to surrender.”

“It’ll be nice.” Kris nodded.

“Except we have a secret?” Baekhyun smirked.

The next thing Kris knew, he heard a bang and his side was burning. He loosened the grip on Chanyeol’s arm and backed away slightly. He palmed the new burning wound and panted in pain.

Chanyeol chuckled and handed a small gun to Baekhyun, colt .25.

“ing dirty trick.” Kris hissed.

“No, it’s called,” Baekhyun kissed the gun, “smart.”

“Kris, you hear that?” Chanyeol asked. Kris set his ears and heard the running steps slowly approaching their spot, “It sounds like your death.”

Kris leaned to the wall beside him and glanced through the window across him. The height isn’t that bad. If I jump, I won’t die, right?

“Yeah, it sounds like my death. Oh, what should I do?” Kris chuckled between his pants, “But, I think I have a better way to die.”

“What-”

With that way, Kris ran toward the window and smashed the glass with his fist. When he was about to jump, he felt a hand wrapped around his ankle.

“No way I will let you go like this!” Baekhyun growled.

So, Kris took a piece of glass and swung it blindly. And apparently it cut Baekhyun’s eyelid. He groaned and released Kris’ ankle.

The ex-fighter jumped down and landed on his wounded side. He groaned in the painful sensation. But, he couldn’t stop there, not yet. There was a certain beauty waiting for him. So, he forced his legs to support his exhausted body and started running wildly toward the gate.

“It’s Kris! Fire!”

He heard shouting behind him, followed by the gunfire. The bullets were buzzing beside his head and body and one of them hit his shoulder. But, he still couldn’t stop. He kicked the front gate and saw the van being driven hastily toward him. It stopped right in front of him.

“Get on!” Lay shouted from the opened passenger door.

Without hesitation, he jumped into the van and slammed the door shut.

“Fu…ck…” Kris cursed as his shoulder and side bled more.

“Oh God you got shot!” Lay gasped.

“Don’t worry. Keep driving!” Kris ordered.

He put off his jacket and shirt in difficulty and tied the jacket around his torso to cover his wounded blood, groaning painfully as the rough surface of it brushed against the wound. And then he pressed his shirt on the wound on his shoulder.

“You’re bleeding so much! We need to get to hospital!”

“Don’t…” Kris shook his head weakly, “We’ll get tracked. Just please keep driving.”

“Any suggestion for the destination? We need to take care of your wound!”

“Anywhere, Yixing…” Kris answered, getting weaker.

“Don’t go sleep on me, Goddamnit!” Lay cursed.

Kris felt his eyelids heavier and the last thing he heard was Lay’s voice calling his name desperately.

 

-

 

It feels so warm…

It’s not supposed to be!

Kris abruptly sat up and felt his side and shoulder burning him again. He groaned and clenched the blanket covered his lower half.

Blanket?

Kris snapped his eyes open and observed where he was at. It was clearly a room, dominated by wooden color. And it felt cozy. He looked down and saw himself in a single bed. There was table beside the bed and a glass of water.

“Yixing…” He whispered and got up from the bed hastily. His shirt and jacket were nowhere to be found and he was just wearing a pair of jeans from the last time he had been awake. And then he realized his wounds had been taken care and bandaged neatly.

A rush of fear hit him in sudden.

“Yixing!”

He rushed himself out of the room and looked around just to find a staircase. He ran down and then met a cozy living room.

And suddenly a coldness of metal met the pulse on his neck.

“Finally you’re awake.” An unfamiliar voice stated behind him.

“Who the are you…?”

“The one whose parents you killed.”

“…” Kris let the information absorbed into his mind, “Huang Zitao…?”

A low chuckled came, “I’m impressed that you know me.”

“Where’s Yixing?”

“Yixing?” Tao stopped and ‘ah’-ed, “The beautiful male I found with you?” And then he chuckled darkly, “I killed him. I cut him into pieces and dumped him in a random trash bin I found. But before doing that, of course I’d tasted his tight body. Damn, do you have any idea how it when he was screaming my name for mercy?”

Kris felt the blood drained from his face, “No…”

“Yes. Your friend is dead.”

It was like a thunder bolt hit him right on his head, Kris pulled the wrist forward until the chest of his attacker collided with his back and then flipped him flat on the ground.

“How dare you!” Kris shouted, snatching the knife and put it right on the pulse of Tao.

Suddenly there was sound of door opened and Kris felt delicate hands stopped his wrist from slicing Tao’s neck.

“Kris! What are you doing to him?!” Lay’s face appeared in front of him.

Kris blinked, “Yixing…?”

“Tao, are you okay?” Yixing asked the male under Kris’ hold.

Tao hummed, “I am. But, please get him off of me because he’s so damn heavy.”

“Get up.” Yixing said to Kris and carefully sat him on the couch, “What the hell were you doing? Lucky your bandages weren’t ruined.”

Kris’ mind was a mess he couldn’t comprehend the whole situation he was in.

“But he said…” Kris whispered, caressing Lay’s cheek.

Lay raised his eyebrows and looked at Tao, “What did you say?”

Tao chuckled and leaned comfortable against the couch, “I don’t know. Ask him.”

“You’re alive…” Kris said with a hesitant smile, pecking Lay’s nose.

“Of course I am! Who did you think brought you here?” Lay chuckled and pecked Kris’ lips.

“Ew. Stop PDAing in front of me.” Tao gagged mockingly.

“You are…Huang Zitao?” Kris asked the other male.

Tao nodded, “I am.”

“But…” Kris hung his word.

“The fact you killed my parents wasn’t bothering me to save you, if you want to know.” Tao shrugged, “And I don’t think it was you who killed them. It was a guy named Chanyeol, right?”

“Why don’t you look sad?” Kris frowned, recalling the memory when his parents had been killed.

“Because, it’s futile to do.” Tao smiled bitterly, “It hurt to see my parents being killed, but I can’t keep mourning. And else, they had warned me about this before, they stated clearly that there would be a sudden time I would be separated from them. That’s why they sent me away from them.”

“Why did you save me?” Kris continued asking.

“Your boyfriend is surely annoying.” Tao faked anger as he talked to Lay who was chuckling, “Because I don’t see what’s wrong with that.”

“…I was working for the one who wanted your parents dead…” Kris said, all confusion mixed in one on his mind.

“I know. Baekhyun, right?” Tao said, “But, didn’t you ditch them? Enemy from my enemy is my friend, isn’t it?”

“…”

“Okay, I lied if I said I liked you.” Tao sighed in defeat, “But, can we work together to give Baekhyun some lesson? I didn’t hate you though. Oh, please, dude, we can be a team. I know you hate him too.”

“Don’t you know about Junmyeon?”

“Who’s it?” Tao asked back.

“…” Kris looked at Yixing. And the geisha just nodded.

“I think I can share this information. Enemy from my enemy is my friend, right?”

Tao smirked and leaned closer, “Deal. But, after this, please teach me how to use a gun.”

 


 

/sighs/ i'm sorry for not betaing this chapter but i needed to update before i go vacation, ok? hehe~

so what do you think? and yessssssssssss it's tao~! hi tao! /waves wildly/

but wait a minute /sniffs sniffs/ do you smell that? no? yes? doesn't it smell like...ending?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! /sniffles/ i'm really tearing that this story finally comes to an end...it's both from sadness and happiness...

ouch...

the epilogue will be updated once i get back from vacation~ it'll be short but it's needed for the wrap~

and~ i'll send sequel of candy baby after the epilogue. and i'll have one more fic. but it's taomin with xiuhan. if some of you are xiumin-biased or tao or luhan or maybe taomin or xiuhan shipper (but this is main!taomin though...) please do subcribe when i post it~

oh before i go here is my kray fanart

じゃね~!^^