Epilogue and Prologue

The Geisha

please read the a/n below ^^


“Speaking of saving me and Yixing,” Kris started when both Tao and he were alone, “How did you find us?”

“It’s a long story…” Tao sighed, “But, it started ever since I followed your little gang back then.”

“Followed?”

“My dad always told me that they had a loan to Baekhyun. He’d never told me about Junmyeon though. So, since that time, I always paid more attention to Baekhyun, I followed him to Korea, then Japan. I just wanted to make sure when and where he was going to kill my parents.”

“…” Kris was speechless, “So you mean, you followed us around but you didn’t do anything about it? And you just let your parents get killed?”

Tao crushed the beer can in his hand and looked at Kris with eyes full of hatred, “I really wanted to do everything I could to save my parents, Kris. What kind of son I am if I didn’t? But, trust me, my parents’ last wish was the last thing I wanted to refuse.”

Kris frowned, “I don’t get it.”

“…” Tao threw the can aside and looked up at the sky longingly, “They even wished I could have killed them with my own hands…”

“Wha-”

“But they knew I couldn’t. So, they just told me to stay away from this and let them die whenever Baekhyun’s men came to kill them. They told me not to help them, whatever the situation was.” Tao said. And for the first time, Kris could see tears at the corner of his eyes. Kris felt foolish because he had thought that Tao wasn’t sad about his parents’ deaths.

Of course he is, Kris mentally slapped himself, he lost his parents at such a young age.

“Have you ever thought how it feels to see your parents being killed in front of your eyes and all you can do is just scream…?” Tao suddenly continued, “It hurts…”

“You said…you watched them die…but where…?”

“Chanyeol wasn’t the only one hacking the company’s cameras.” Tao said, “But, the difference was, I hacked it from afar, for the first time, I did it to see how my parents were doing. I didn’t think I would see them die with my own eyes.”

They had fallen silent for a minute before Tao continued.

“My parents just told me not to help them when they were being killed. But, they didn’t tell me that I couldn’t chase after Baekhyun.” Tao mumbled, wiping his tears, “I’m going to kill him, and Junmyeon. If the top guns are dead, their men would retreat by themselves.”

“It’ll be a long journey though.” Kris replied.

“You’ll help, right?” To asked, placing his hand over Kris’ uninjured shoulder.

Kris smirked, “I’ve committed myself helping you and have chased him since the beginning I shared the information with you. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you.” Tao nodded in relief.

“Brothers?” Kris held his hand out.

Tao smiled and reached for it, “Brothers. And I still demand you to teach me how to use gun.”

“Brat!” Kris laughed, ruffling Tao’s hair, “Don’t worry. It’s not going just the gun, but also the grenades and the sniper.”

“Yes!”

“Such a kid” Kris laughed again.

 

-

 

“Kris.” Tao called through the device, back flattening on the outside wall of the house, “They’re only seven of them. I think I don’t need to use the grenades.”

“Fine, but still be careful, Tao.”

“Don’t worry.”

Tao fixed the shotgun hanging on his shoulder, pulled out the twin guns from his belt and kicked the front door harshly. Seven men in the house gasped, immediately pointing their gun to Tao.

“Well, well.” Tao smirked, “Look what I’ve just found here, Junmyeon’s anchovies.”

“Who the are you?!” One of them shouted.

Tao just smirked. With a swift movement, he rolled around toward the back of the counter while shooting the men. Two, down. Five more to go. He huffed a while and then peeked through the side of the counter. The men were gone, he bet they were hiding.

“Why are you guys hiding?” Tao chuckled, “Come out and let’s have some fun.”

“Who are you?! Who the sent you here?!” He heard a shout.

Deciding to ignore the same question, Tao jumped across the counter and kicked the table down. He heard the bullets hitting the metal table, his protection. Once the gunfire stopped, he stood up and shot the man who was currently reloading his gun. Four more to go. He hid behind the nearest wall and pocketed his guns. Unlocking his shotgun after that, he took a deep breath and then came out from his hideout. With his shotgun, he shot the other three and injured one of them right on the leg until he fell down.

“P-please…do-don’t kill m-me…” The man begged.

“Nah. I won’t kill you.” Tao chuckled and crouched down. He ripped a shirt from the random nearest man he had killed and tied the shirt on the injured leg of the scared man.

“But, I need you to do something.” Tao smirked, “Tell your bosses that this was Huang Zitao’s work, again. Who sent me? Tell them that my boss is called Kris, again. Tell them that we’re going to kill them right away so why they don’t come out from their hiding place.”

“Y-you are Huang Zitao?!”

“Yeah, and you should learn about your enemy first next time.”

The man slowly got up in fear, “I-I’ll tell them…”

“Thank you. Now off you go!” Tao shooed the injured man who immediately ran limply out of the house.

Tao sighed and looked around.

“Done.” He said to the device in his ear again.

“Good job, Tao.” Kris, on the other line of the device said, “Now, you have to eliminate the evidence before leaving the place. Make sure you destroy them all so no one can track us.”

“Copy that.” Tao said before unplugging the device and pocketing it into his black leather jacket.

Tao took tissues from the table and wiped the blood that was on his handsome face and on his expensive jacket carefully. He walked toward the kitchen and looked for the gas holder under the cabinet. Once he found it, he pulled the cap open, so the gas filled the house after a few minute. Feeling the gas had spread enough, he walked toward the front door, ready to take his leave and let the explosion take place. But, an unexpected sight came up.

“…A…You…T-the…”

, Tao cursed mentally. He never expected that a ing ramen delivery man would show up after the assassination was completed.

The man was about to scream when Tao launched himself to tackle the unexpected guest until both of them fell on the hard wooden floor. The noisy sounds of the broken bowl echoed in the bloody house. Tao’s hands pressed the man’s mouth tight so the man couldn’t say a single word. The man, who Tao realized was chubby, squirmed and whined.

“Shut the up.” Tao said coldly, “You scream, you die, got it?”

The chubby man nodded, eyes teary. Tao removed his hand slowly, aware that the man could scream whenever.

“P-please…le-let me go…do-don’t kill me…I won’t tell a-anybody…” He said stutteringly to Tao.

“I won’t kill you, but I can’t let you go either.” Tao said lowly, “You’ve seen too much.”

“Bu-but…”

“Shut. Up.”

The man immediately covered his quivering lips.

Tao dragged the poor man by hand out from the house. Once he was far enough in safe range to explode the house. He lighted the lighter and threw it into the house. After that, he pulled the man with him, running further from the house. With a loud boom, the house flattened on the ground in no time. Tao smirked proudly for what he had done. He turned his face to see the innocent man. He was trembling hard, Tao noticed, and his hands were still pressed tight on his mouth. Fearful tears were rolling down on his chubby cheeks.

“You came at the wrong time and wrong situation.” Tao said, “Life does hate you, right?”

And now, what do I do to deal with this chubby guy…?, Tao thought.

With no choice, Tao grabbed one of his wrists and dragged him away into the darkness of the night. The poor man couldn’t do anything other than follow Tao.

 


 

i'm back from vacation! anyone live in SG? because i went there ^^

/sighs/ soooo, this is it guys. the epilogue of this story and the prologue of Soul Concord.

aw...i'm gonna miss writing this so much :(

well, because i will start two new stories soon. they are Candy2 Baby and Center of Cliff, i hope you'll subscribe them. hmm...Center of Cliff is tao/xiumin though...i don't think you'll read it...

and for readers of Candy Baby. please read the notice on that story...

thank you guys for following this story until the end, i'm nothing w/o you guys /hiks/ i love you all, i really do.

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch!

now i'll stop this here.

paipai lovelies :'*